Dec 8, 2020
Right now, there's no further content with Rachel at the Red Maiden. It hasn't been added yet.

As far as the clues, if you've exhausted all of the content with the Asian woman (whose name I don't remember at the moment), then you're done.
I stopped playing a while ago didnt like rachel in red maiden then dev said we can get her out so am i reading it right that it was just a bait and she still works at red maiden.

Dec 8, 2020
Using the old cliche of blackmail (by Sakura) to keep her there.
so a lie and bait for people wanting her out for drama.
edit- from dev Back to Rachel. All RM stuff is avoidable (except for Rachel, because her storyline is the introduction of RM, but even in her case, you just can get her out of the place. This is her romance route ending for now

Last edited:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Using the old cliche of blackmail (by Sakura) to keep her there.
Trying to blackmail with nude pics in the middle of 2021? I think the era of "audience blaming the victim" is over and Rachel is clearly the victim here. She should make a #MeToo post on twitter and tell her story. haha:LOL:

I mean, I got Rachel doesn't want her pics going around, but I don't know if that would be enough to ruin her shot as a fashion model and I don't think that would be enough to blackmail anyone into prostitution.

Dec 8, 2020
Trying to blackmail with nude pics in the middle of 2021? I think the era of "audience blaming the victim" is over and Rachel is clearly the victim here. She should make a #MeToo post on twitter and tell her story. haha:LOL:

I mean, I got Rachel doesn't want her pics going around, but I don't know if that would be enough to ruin her shot as a fashion model and I don't think that would be enough to blackmail anyone into prostitution.
so for a bad reason with bad logic just to keep her there when a lot of people want her out. leaking nudes is not a reason to force someone into prostitution.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
so for a bad reason with bad logic just to keep her there when a lot of people want her out. leaking nudes is not a reason to force someone into prostitution.
I'm guessing the dev doesn't know what to do with Rachel once we get her out of the Red Maiden.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
The unfortunate immersion-breaking of most sandbox games:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's hard to code triggers of alternate dialogue for completing parts of different paths concurrently, but man that was jarring. Besides,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Then get her out and put her story on hold the mom is in limbo for how long. So she is blackmailed to work as a prostitute when dev said no ntr........
There is no ntr. MC can be corrupt and keep her there by choice or the love path where you help her to leave.

Dec 8, 2020
If I am not mistaken the MC is her only client until she is "fully trained". This must be to avoid ntr.
Just trying to understand if love path is getting her out and mc is the only client because no ntr. then the blackmail to keep her a prostitute is pointless unless dev lied about no ntr. The only thing i can see a reason to blackmail her to stay a prostitute is to force her with other clients and that would be ntr. Do you see my concern she is forced to be a prostitute but at the same time not be a prostitute.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just trying to understand if love path is getting her out and mc is the only client because no ntr. then the blackmail to keep her a prostitute is pointless unless dev lied about no ntr. The only thing i can see a reason to blackmail her to stay a prostitute is to force her with other clients and that would be ntr. Do you see my concern she is forced to be a prostitute but at the same time not be a prostitute.
As I see it, it's a plot device to give MC a reason to further investigate RM with the goal to expose it and/or bring it down before Sakura thinks Rachel's training is complete and before she could be forced on other people via blackmail. Otherwise you would have at least some players going "alright, I freed Rachel, I don't care anymore about RM, i never want to hear about it again." I think that bringing RM down (at least on the love route) is an integral part of the story Moochie wants to tell.
So yes, Rachel is in danger of eventual ntr, MC is strongly motivated not to let this happen, story continues. I wouldn't worry.

Edit. Oh, I also forgot to repeat this line from the dev's signature: " There will be no NTR in my game "

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As I see it, it's a plot device to give MC a reason to further investigate RM with the goal to expose it and/or bring it down before Sakura thinks Rachel's training is complete and before she could be forced on other people via blackmail. Otherwise you would have at least some players going "alright, I freed Rachel, I don't care anymore about RM, i never want to hear about it again." I think that bringing RM down (at least on the love route) is an integral part of the story Moochie wants to tell.
So yes, Rachel is in danger of eventual ntr, MC is strongly motivated not to let this happen, story continues. I wouldn't worry.
Yeah I suspect you are right about that and fact RM may play an important part on the corruption route of MC as well.

Personally I think for me this game would be better and more enjoyable if RM and Dad were not a part of game at all and that it only adds more stalling and extra work until those storylines have played out for some of the most important people in the game.

Plus game would likely work better for my purposes without them since I am more interested in the relation with the girls developing as a crime story:p, but it is Moochie's game and not mine and to her that part of game is important and about what she wanted to do with the game. So it is there to stay and let us hope that in the end the payoff for including it will work out for her.

For me, I kinda liked the helping Evelyn storyline with Alice threat, especially since it was finally a non sexual threat by others way to show a LI that you had their back and cared for them and would have loved it if the other lines would have been more like that. Instead of the all too common threat in games like these you have to safe your girls from sexual predators or prostitution that RM, dad and Mr Robinson all prey upon, but that is just me.

Basically I decided to hold off playing the new updates until the game will have passed both the RM and dad storylines and there will be serious development for both Rachel and/or Evelyn moving forward, since I know I will not really enjoy the updates in between and this game is too good to put it aside since in the meantime you do not really like the updates until some compulsory storylines have developed far enough.

Last edited:

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
Can I get a save from where the v0.10.1 version left off?! or any save closer to that version..
I'd appreciate it..

Last edited:

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
anyone know how to get Sakura in the sauna pictures unlocked? also Quinn at the red maiden? I can only get her at mom's office.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
whopping amount of content, played now for the first time since 0.4, lovely girls overall.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes