cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can I get some aide for Kira path lesbian path is she full lesbian or bisexual and does it impact the story much.
i'd say she's 60-75% lesbian, can't reveal more w/o spoilers. what impact it will have to game only dev knows.

realized u dont really need a walkthrough anyways, character screen has plenty of information i was just looking for a quick nut at the time of writing and didnt consider actually paying attention to the game lmao
nope, mainplot advances w/o wt but sidequests aka kira etc are bit tougher to figure (especially if is after full gallery).

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
When I first played this game I remember after you get drunk with the mom and the other couple leaves, you could get into the hot tub with her, and then the bed. But on my subsequent playthrough this never happened. Was this taken out of the game, or am I missing something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When I first played this game I remember after you get drunk with the mom and the other couple leaves, you could get into the hot tub with her, and then the bed. But on my subsequent playthrough this never happened. Was this taken out of the game, or am I missing something?
prolly 1 time scene and currently can get drunk mommy on bathtub and then take her to bed when she's passed out.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
So if i take rachel out of RM am i still able to make her submit and call me master ect or do i got leave her in RM for that and only have fun with her in RM and never at home?

Also i keep getting text mentions "wish i brough my camera" but i bought the mini cam (bought everything in the shiop long before the game told me i should) so is the min cam not for taking pics on lina at the pool and stuff? what is it for then?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So if i take rachel out of RM am i still able to make her submit and call me master ect or do i got leave her in RM for that and only have fun with her in RM and never at home?

Also i keep getting text mentions "wish i brough my camera" but i bought the mini cam (bought everything in the shiop long before the game told me i should) so is the min cam not for taking pics on lina at the pool and stuff? what is it for then?
once you get out her out of rm (sorta) and make love with her she drops into limbo until there's new content for her.

mini cams what scott sells are different than mc's actual cam which should be always with him.

no clue but it better be grace
not mommy for sure.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As I see it, it's a plot device to give MC a reason to further investigate RM with the goal to expose it and/or bring it down before Sakura thinks Rachel's training is complete and before she could be forced on other people via blackmail. Otherwise you would have at least some players going "alright, I freed Rachel, I don't care anymore about RM, i never want to hear about it again." I think that bringing RM down (at least on the love route) is an integral part of the story Moochie wants to tell.
So yes, Rachel is in danger of eventual ntr, MC is strongly motivated not to let this happen, story continues. I wouldn't worry.

Edit. Oh, I also forgot to repeat this line from the dev's signature: " There will be no NTR in my game "
Rachel's training is, in my opinion, utter nonsense. I cannot say that I have seen how it is, since I have used CTRL in each scene (of sex or not) in RM after the initial explanations. Nor is it necessary for anyone to explain it to me because I'm not interested in knowing.

I'm going to wait for everything about RM and Rachel to finish and then I'll skip it until the time Rachel is out of RM. The investigation of everything related to RM interests me very little, approximately nothing.

Yeah I suspect you are right about that and fact RM may play an important part on the corruption route of MC as well.

Personally I think for me this game would be better and more enjoyable if RM and Dad were not a part of game at all and that it only adds more stalling and extra work until those storylines have played out for some of the most important people in the game.

Plus game would likely work better for my purposes without them since I am more interested in the relation with the girls developing as a crime story:p, but it is Moochie's game and not mine and to her that part of game is important and about what she wanted to do with the game. So it is there to stay and let us hope that in the end the payoff for including it will work out for her.

For me, I kinda liked the helping Evelyn storyline with Alice threat, especially since it was finally a non sexual threat by others way to show a LI that you had their back and cared for them and would have loved it if the other lines would have been more like that. Instead of the all too common threat in games like these you have to safe your girls from sexual predators or prostitution that RM, dad and Mr Robinson all prey upon, but that is just me.

Basically I decided to hold off playing the new updates until the game will have passed both the RM and dad storylines and there will be serious development for both Rachel and/or Evelyn moving forward, since I know I will not really enjoy the updates in between and this game is too good to put it aside since in the meantime you do not really like the updates until some compulsory storylines have developed far enough.
Personally I'm going to move from playing until Rachel is out of RM (I haven't gotten to the father part, I decided to stop playing the moment they decided to blackmail Rachel into staying in RM)

In any case after that I will continue with my policy of skipping using CTRL everything related to RM. I can't say I've seen any scenes from that site, and it's going to continue to be that way.

Reactions: Nospamwss

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
i know and mc should have it always.
i don't think you understand what im talking about.. at the pawn shop (in the mall, not in the ally with scott) you can buy 2 new camera (not the one you start the game with that you always have) one gives you a 10+ to photo skills the other is a mini cam thats red doesn't add stats or anything and isn't a giftable item, however when you goto the pool with lina and some other events the MC says stuff like "wish i could sneak a cam in" or something to that affect, so i assume the red mini cam you buy that has the descriptions along the lines of "small and easy to hide" would mean that is the camera you need for those events, but it doesn't work for me, i think i bugged it since i bought everything in the store the first time i was there long before the game prompts you to buy anything

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
everything related to RM interests me very little, approximately nothing.
Why are you still here then? i keep seeing you complaing about this point of the game and thats fair you don't like but this game is 80% about the plot of the RM and the investigation of it, this game clearly isn't meant for you, its not a subplot thats just going to go away its the main plot of the game and won't end until the game is done. either you accept that or find a different game the dev isn't going to re write the entire storyline just to please you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i don't think you understand what im talking about.. at the pawn shop (in the mall, not in the ally with scott) you can buy 2 new camera (not the one you start the game with that you always have) one gives you a 10+ to photo skills the other is a mini cam thats red doesn't add stats or anything and isn't a giftable item, however when you goto the pool with lina and some other events the MC says stuff like "wish i could sneak a cam in" or something to that affect, so i assume the red mini cam you buy that has the descriptions along the lines of "small and easy to hide" would mean that is the camera you need for those events, but it doesn't work for me, i think i bugged it since i bought everything in the store the first time i was there long before the game prompts you to buy anything
hard to say if bugged or not. i think i did photoshoot with her at pool.

Apr 27, 2021
I hope the game can be developed, 'cause I'd like, for example, to see going on the storylines of Jennifer and Rachel. Every new lewd scene with Evelyn (best render of any game) will be appreciated, even if I'd have preferred she was a stranger and not a family member. And I'd like to see threesomes, there are many possibilities: there's Kira who is bisexual, there are best girlfriends who are both LI for the MC, and so on... And I'd like to see Alice back, she's missed. Ah, Melanie and Skylar need to be new paths.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you very much, I'll try!! I wanted to start again the game, and now I've got a reason more
Do not expect to see much of Alice after though, she is another one whose path has been stalled for quite a long time. She may turn up though somewhere in the dad path or Rose path or Rachel as a model outside of RM path if we ever get her out of RM before the end of the game.

Me I hope there will be plenty of action left in game after RM is done with and not that dad and RM done will be game over and end of story. This game has shown way more potential as being just another beat the baddies and done game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
outside mommy's bedroom cams alice appears once to pokernight where she can be fucked (on repeatable pokernights it's not an option) and 1-2 times at gym to get fucked by mc.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes