ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to advance Rachel's route I've gone to the red maiden and done all available scenes there and done all dialogue options but this is all it says in the hint screen. Rachel's route and Alice's route are the only 2 I have left to complete but I have no idea how to start Alice's route
Screenshot_2021-05-22-18-02-37-321.jpg

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Try to approach Rachel outside of Red Maiden. What can also help is interacting with Lina (they become pretty good friends). If you can go to the café with her, give her a cell phone. Also, if you have the opportunity, install a camera in her mom's bedroom. If you check the footage you can find a picture of Rachel helping herself to the mother's purse.

Also, you can buy a few clothes in the clothing store that have application in the Red Maiden. Also, as time goes by, more options should unlock in the RM.

Reactions: ViperGts151

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Try to approach Rachel outside of Red Maiden. What can also help is interacting with Lina (they become pretty good friends). If you can go to the café with her, give her a cell phone. Also, if you have the opportunity, install a camera in her mom's bedroom. If you check the footage you can find a picture of Rachel helping herself to the mother's purse.

Also, you can buy a few clothes in the clothing store that have application in the Red Maiden. Also, as time goes by, more options should unlock in the RM.
Thanks for the help but I've already done all that I've gave Rachel the phone and received all messages from her I've also bought her the clothes from the clothes shop and now I've bought all the clothes the shop has in stock I've interact with Lina and they became Friends I've also completed Lina's route I've placed the camera in the moms bedroom and caught Rachel stealing and punished her

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the help but I've already done all that I've gave Rachel the phone and received all messages from her I've also bought her the clothes from the clothes shop and now I've bought all the clothes the shop has in stock I've interact with Lina and they became Friends I've also completed Lina's route I've placed the camera in the moms bedroom and caught Rachel stealing and punished her
post a save so it can be looked.

if you have saved alice's job or got her fired then few random encounters at gym.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after accidental save over i have played from march save and found 2 new scenes at hospital, on sunday afternoon mommy goes there cuz had accident at work (don't think she works on sundays but whatever) and next saturday afternoon fiona is "harassing" nurse charlotte (afaik that's her only content) and that plotline continues later and next sunday afternoon scene with lina there and monday afternoon jen is there so i just guess that every1 is in hospital at afternoon some weekday.

edit: even on saving alice path game says she got fired.
edit2: fooling with rina and next day checking jen's temperature (she's even more perv that i/we thought so anal action in future).
edit3: jen and grace, whatta lovely 3some in future.

Last edited:

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Since there seems to be a problem with my save does anyone have a completed 11.2A save That they wouldn't mind sharing as I would rather not have to start over once this game is updated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can make fan art thread but possible that there wouldn't be many art posters.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
The renders looks stunning and it seems this has a good story as well so i'll give this one a try. Dunno how i missed this one lol. I just hope this isn't too cringy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she's too big to be lina.

The renders looks stunning and it seems this has a good story as well so i'll give this one a try. Dunno how i missed this one lol. I just hope this isn't too cringy.
not cringy, bit grindy but rewards are worth it. to unlock everything you'd need wt but it's not here but can unlock mainstory and most sidestories by stumbling forward.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
well she's too big to be lina.

not cringy, bit grindy but rewards are worth it. to unlock everything you'd need wt but it's not here but can unlock mainstory and most sidestories by stumbling forward.
Well i don't mind the grind and so far, i like it. I've played way grindier games so this is fine. And as you said, it is indeed rewarding :3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well i don't mind the grind and so far, i like it. I've played way grindier games so this is fine. And as you said, it is indeed rewarding :3
and cherry on cake: CAN FUCK ALL GIRLS AND WOMEN FREELY!!!

well not all atm but at least some.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes