Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
outside mommy's bedroom cams alice appears once to pokernight where she can be fucked (on repeatable pokernights it's not an option) and 1-2 times at gym to get fucked by mc.
what? i have no option to ever fuck her.... is this if you make her get fired?

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
When you try to call Quinn at the agency, it says "There is another place to bring Quinn over". Where is that other place? Haven't been able to find it. I thought it would be the Red Maiden, but so far, no luck there. Any clues I missed?

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
When you try to call Quinn at the agency, it says "There is another place to bring Quinn over". Where is that other place? Haven't been able to find it. I thought it would be the Red Maiden, but so far, no luck there. Any clues I missed?
Talk about her with the old pervert.

Reactions: reb8

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what? i have no option to ever fuck her.... is this if you make her get fired?
fucking alice happens later than getting her fired or saving her job, sex with her happens after poker night where everybody (besides mc obviously) gets drunk and passes out and then mc can either have fun with mommy (not sure what happens with her but most likely no dick in pussy) or alice and later when in gym with lina you meet alice talking with lina and she'll (alice) ask personal tutelege and mc gets to fuck her. last 2 are random encounters so might req doing those few times to trigger those. also neither is repeatable but gym might be in future.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
fucking alice happens later than getting her fired or saving her job, sex with her happens after poker night where everybody (besides mc obviously) gets drunk and passes out and then mc can either have fun with mommy (not sure what happens with her but most likely no dick in pussy) or alice and later when in gym with lina you meet alice talking with lina and she'll (alice) ask personal tutelege and mc gets to fuck her. last 2 are random encounters so might req doing those few times to trigger those. also neither is repeatable but gym might be in future.

idk man i've completed all events and did pokler night 100+ times only get +150 or -150 bucks, i get no bonus scenes you must've did something else to trigger them (i also didn't join alice in the shower in the gym i stayed to train instead so that might be it)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
idk man i've completed all events and did pokler night 100+ times only get +150 or -150 bucks, i get no bonus scenes you must've did something else to trigger them (i also didn't join alice in the shower in the gym i stayed to train instead so that might be it)
sadly mc fucking alice after poker night didn't get to gallery but gymscenes with her got.

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
I think he was taking about the stripping game with Alice and Evelyn. Where they pass out in the end and you can pick whether to continue with Evelyn or anal with Alice. Evelyn tried to give you a binder while Alice tried to give will a boner.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think he was taking about the stripping game with Alice and Evelyn. Where they pass out in the end and you can pick whether to continue with Evelyn or anal with Alice. Evelyn tried to give you a binder while Alice tried to give will a boner.
yea that.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

weird never got that one

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey folks...so how many times exactly do I have to study literature in the library before I have the option to teach Lina? Is it more than 10 times? Is there a stat requirement for it that I don't know? I just can't trigger her route.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
You can meet her in the evening (?, after regular classes) in the classroom. I also recommend developing your friendship with Jennifer. She will study with you, which will give you +4 instead of +3 in your studies.

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
You can meet her in the evening (?, after regular classes) in the classroom. I also recommend developing your friendship with Jennifer. She will study with you, which will give you +4 instead of +3 in your studies.
So that might be the problem. I was trying to meet her in the day during regular school hours :-(

Thanks...I'm an idiot.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes