Moar_Power!

May 25, 2020
I ended Monica's Blackmail route then I was kicked out WTF is up with that because now do I have to do her love route complete Jennifer route

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does anyone know the latest Patreon code? am actually new here...
those are on op but here it is justapass

I ended Monica's Blackmail route then I was kicked out WTF is up with that because now do I have to do her love route complete Jennifer route
if no access to school at all then can't do jennifer quest since that reqs access to art club.

I assume this happens if the protagonist skips school too often.
yes until they become lovers, after that my mc has been in school only to do things with her or "guarding" grace's sleep. dunno if those count as attending to school.

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
I think I something during the end of the wedding scene with Evelyn and Kira. Evelyn says "Kira, sorry to ask for more. But you mind taking MC back home for me? I can't him now, obviously." It really says MC in this line.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
those are on op but here it is justapass

if no access to school at all then can't do jennifer quest since that reqs access to art club.

yes until they become lovers, after that my mc has been in school only to do things with her or "guarding" grace's sleep. dunno if those count as attending to school.
SO even if I get the code I won't be able to unlock the extra scenes and walkthrough? cause if that's, not the case can I know what's the code? Thank you!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
SO even if I get the code I won't be able to unlock the extra scenes and walkthrough? cause if that's, not the case can I know what's the code? Thank you!
wt code is different. that code just gives money and + stats to all girls and mc.

Moar_Power!

May 25, 2020
If that was the case there Should've been a warning, because I was doing all the tasks required for other routes of the hefty amount steps for the other routes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If that was the case there Should've been a warning, because I was doing all the tasks required for other routes of the hefty amount steps
THERE IS WARNING! it says that if mc doesn't attend to classes he gets booted from school. there is no timelimit so you can do tasks freely (mostly since few tasks happen only on specific day and time).

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Can I get some aide for Kira path lesbian path is she full lesbian or bisexual and does it impact the story much.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
if it'd been leaked then it'd be in op but since it hasn't been leaked it isn't in op.
realized u dont really need a walkthrough anyways, character screen has plenty of information i was just looking for a quick nut at the time of writing and didnt consider actually paying attention to the game lmao

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
Untitled992.png

dose someone know how to fix this ? it occured in the event kira nightcall when you choose "alright,im coming in", is it because the cheat mod ?

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 1185837

dose someone know how to fix this ? it occured in the event kira nightcall when you choose "alright,im coming in", is it because the cheat mod ?
maybe somehow the archive with the game was unpacked incorrectly?
Look if you have a "kira_nightcall_1-8" file in the game folder( you can write in a search ), and if not add a picture there.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes