cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thx for the mod, will use it on next update if needed and mod is updated too.

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.11.2a.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.9.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.04.2021 (MC's name in gallery fix)
This port is not working with Lain's WT mod. Why is this happening?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Disappointed with one fact: mc have to Gave photo of his mom / main LI to an old Prevert. Why the hell it is not optional ??
you mean giving photo to that who tried to destroy library? there are few options but that was best of bad options.

Reactions: J.Buttler

steelers1216

Apr 20, 2021
Have a question on if I have reached end of a part of a story with Rachel

Saved her from Red Maiden, and she mentions our only option now is for her to stay working there and me gather information. But so far since then never see her as option at Red Maiden.

Also have Investigation into RM going on with Kira, but have given all the clues I have and not sure how to find more clues if there are any. Not sure if it is cause of how I answered other story parts or what.

Thanks

Nosket

May 25, 2018
mooch1e, in the last scene of Rose (Library), about what the MC think of her not be monogamous, if the MC choose "It's too much for me", the route of her will be closed definitely?

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Have a question on if I have reached end of a part of a story with Rachel

Saved her from Red Maiden, and she mentions our only option now is for her to stay working there and me gather information. But so far since then never see her as option at Red Maiden.

Also have Investigation into RM going on with Kira, but have given all the clues I have and not sure how to find more clues if there are any. Not sure if it is cause of how I answered other story parts or what.

Thanks
Right now, there's no further content with Rachel at the Red Maiden. It hasn't been added yet.

As far as the clues, if you've exhausted all of the content with the Asian woman (whose name I don't remember at the moment), then you're done.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
For Android please
well, i forgot to update the update date in the release post.
it's now fixed. and this updated version also contains the latest update for the gallery, hence the update reason in brackets.
all in all, the android version should be up to date and now also the update date.
:sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes