CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Oof, don't dig too deep into the code, cuz you may find a lot of spoilers xD I can't tell you anything right now, but yeah, that variable may be important in the future.
I know ; my bad; it was just to check I didn't miss anything (ddl 3 updates in one go so I got lost ^^')

All right then ; then until we know more, it'll be my personal mission to cockblock Harry as much as possible :D
Thanks for the answer

Reactions: mooch1e

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Oh btw, I just remembered that I wanted to report a bug(?), not super important, but slightly annoying. This game is the only Ren'Py game I know that always starts in window mode, no matter how often I set my preference to fullscreen.

Reactions: mooch1e

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just went to visit Harry and had a scene where I teased Ashley and got introduced to Quinn.
Is there anything else that is left in the upsate or was that it?
2 visits and on latter mc can either pretend to be his daddy and have some fun with that receptionist girl or take a pic.

weird hotel when receptionists wear skirt which barely cover their underpants.

How do i start the new Event? The Ingame Hint System is just bs.
daddy's event or what? if 1st then when you start game and click something he calls to you and wants to meet you and then he invites you to visit on his hotelroom (nightime, not sure if weekday matters since i went there on friday and saturday).

Sep 27, 2020
1619120970214.png
That is what Monica's hint says after I gave her the slutty outfit. I cannot trigger any new event with her at home. I can "help" her (fuck her while Kevin plays video games or just really help her), gift her flowers go on a date on FR (did that, get the repeating version now) or go to the bath. Romance route.
Cannot trigger anything new with her at school either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That is what Monica's hint says after I gave her the slutty outfit. I cannot trigger any new event with her at home. I can "help" her (fuck her while Kevin plays video games or just really help her), gift her flowers go on a date on FR (did that, get the repeating version now) or go to the bath. Romance route.
pics: get her to bedroom.
dress: dunno if there's specific order but i gave it to her before 1st date.

Sep 27, 2020
pics: get her to bedroom.
dress: dunno if there's specific order but i gave it to her before 1st date.
Dress and dating is ancient history. Been there, done that. Had sex in her bed, in the elevator, near Kevin. I'm talking about the slutty outfit which she says is two sizes too small.

Fity

Feb 27, 2019
The renders are beautiful, I'm fall in love for jenn (she and the girl in her painting are my new wallpaper), being 5th on the hotlist is a lie, she deserves 1st place. And i look forward to giving mr roberts a beating. Good game so far. Thanks for the game

lalapopoland

Dec 19, 2020
To be honest, I am not really surprised. There have been sharing hints in game from start and fact it was Rachel that had to get into RM, while Jenn would have worked as well if not a serious line to get MC involved in RM with way less emotional baggage was a hint as well. Fact you have to share pics of Evelyn and Jenn with certain people to get further on their story paths was an indication as well. I am pretty sure that at least on one path you will be able to get almost all of the girls into RM and have them be used by MC or others or even both and there might even be forced sharing with that female cop (and Will with Alice if do not want to go fire path with her for example) obliged on paths where you can keep them out of RM or take it out of action.

Now for me personally I am way more interested in developing relations with the women as the other dicks and sharing parts and have read so many crime and corruption stories that the part of RM, father and conspiracy behind it does not feel new or exciting to me personally, but more as another uninteresting blocker that first has to be dealt with before we get back to more interesting action. Now that is a me problem though and yeah I do wonder if that RM distraction and father distraction will not make the game too boring for me before we get back to the things that do excite and interest me, which is driving forward the relations of MC with the girls.

To say it comes as a complete surprise though or that dev does not have the right to tell the story she envisaged and has a passion for is even more wrong.
Can you fuck mom yet?

• Haha
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can you fuck mom yet?
No and likely not before the new line with the father has been resolved and since next two updates will focus on another char that needs and deserves some time as well it will be a while for sure. Update after will be Evelyn focused, but if that dad storyline will be finished in that update and it will not take longer for sex with her and MC is a question only the dev can answer.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Yeah after all the stalling on Evelyn path, some of us def did not need the boring rival getting action and at least a threat of losing Evelyn to him and likely the step back we will get in relation with her before that mess is cleared.

This is the story the dev wants to tell though and likely wanted from the start, just by doing the Jen and Lina lines first and stalling her path for so long it feels even worse now that we get that step back when that storyline finally starts moving again and first have to go through a likely long story of getting rid of dad or possibly even losing Evelyn to him if you so choose before we can finally get to some good parts with her in a happy relation. Those earlier development decisions cannot be changed anymore though, so no use discouraging dev and let her do what she wants to so game will move forward. :)

If it really goes a way we do not like, that is still the devs right and our right to walk away if we dislike it.
I agree.
I'm not going to "shit" on it. It's their game, their vision and their story to tell.
Also, as I said in another post (Willy D), I won't "kink shame" anyone. Personally I can't understand how someone would be into sharing, NTR and MC being cuckhold, but there are people who like it. To each their own and It's good that everyone can have something they like.

Unfortunately, for me, this kind of thing is enough for me to step away. And what makes it even worse, in my case, is that this was a game I was always looking forward for updates.
But that doesn't mean I will light torches and tell devs to go f themselves.
They can do whatever they and/or their patrons want and I wish them all the luck

Reactions: EJW and Milflover68

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
The complaints...are hilarious. There is absolutely no NTR in this game, (at least not yet). The dad has his own girls and then he goes away in a few short clicks.

It's hilarious looking at these posts that are like, "excuse me :cautious: I can longer support this game because I for one am no cuckold. The mention of any father figure breathing the same air as my MC makes we want to vomit all over my keyboard. To each their own but I must air my grievances".

Give me a break. I've played this game thoroughly, (enjoyed it) and have found NO NTR content. Please relax.

Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 1157616
Can someone help me with this? mooch1e?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
cxx said:
and there lies 1 problem of no wt, how to trigger some not important scene. i'd guess on weekend morning/afternoon when mommy is exercising.
I found the scene, it happens in a Saturday afternoon, first you look for Rachel and she is playing twister alone. then mom joins her. In another Saturday afternoon you look for Rachel again and there is a twister rematch. That's when that scene occurs. Thanks for the clue!

garryp6491

Aug 1, 2017
hey anyone please give me save file this version
cz i don't wanna restart game to zero
i skipped too much school that's why i have no option to continue game cz if i do i hav to go school and after that the game show you have to go back your dad house and your game is over..

please someone share your save file

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
There was no doubt here ; I have the rare ability of remembering what I read before :D

Quick question though, I saw in the script a friendship variable for Harry ; can you tell us if befriending Harry is a good or bad thing ? Cause, the way I see the help we can give him in bullshitting those poor girls ; it seems to me that being his friend is bad for the girls.... ofc I may be wrong and if you'd rather not reveal anything about that, no problem at all :)
Honestly I don't care about the consequences one way or the other. I'll toss Harry under the bus at the first chance. He may be the MC's father but he ain't his daddy.

Glad that the Voldemort kink isn't in the cards but I'll still be fast forwarding through content with Harry.

I chuckle a bit that the Dev didn't expect this reaction toward him...dude walks into the game where the MC is creating a harem and starts pulling chicks. Were we expected to be pleased that the dude that kicked the player out, cheated on the player's mother, and is generally a colossal slimeball is getting laid? :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
can anyone tell me how to get Alice with drugs unlocked and Sakura in the sauna?
Alice drugs route : you need to have very low charisma stat (less than 9) and low photo skills (less than 9), she don't agree to photoshoot then go to Scott and buy drugs
Sakura in the sauna : you can meet Sakura in sauna during Monica's blackmail route (and probably only during blackmail route)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dress and dating is ancient history. Been there, done that. Had sex in her bed, in the elevator, near Kevin. I'm talking about the slutty outfit which she says is two sizes too small.
i know but i gave that dress to her before or soon after 1st date (not that she wears it).

I found the scene, it happens in a Saturday afternoon, first you look for Rachel and she is playing twister alone. then mom joins her. In another Saturday afternoon you look for Rachel again and there is a twister rematch. That's when that scene occurs. Thanks for the clue!
was thinking it too since it's 1 of few interactions between those 2 during weekend.

For those looking for a walkthrough, I found one here:
except it's same as is posted here aka outdated.

please someone share your save file
i posted save from 0.9x which was after replay needed.

happy hunting.

garryp6491

Aug 1, 2017
i know but i gave that dress to her before or soon after 1st date (not that she wears it).

was thinking it too since it's 1 of few interactions between those 2 during weekend.

except it's same as is posted here aka outdated.

i posted save from 0.9x which was after replay needed.

happy hunting.
where is the save?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes