StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
The renders looks stunning and it seems this has a good story as well so i'll give this one a try. Dunno how i missed this one lol. I just hope this isn't too cringy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she's too big to be lina.

The renders looks stunning and it seems this has a good story as well so i'll give this one a try. Dunno how i missed this one lol. I just hope this isn't too cringy.
not cringy, bit grindy but rewards are worth it. to unlock everything you'd need wt but it's not here but can unlock mainstory and most sidestories by stumbling forward.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
well she's too big to be lina.

not cringy, bit grindy but rewards are worth it. to unlock everything you'd need wt but it's not here but can unlock mainstory and most sidestories by stumbling forward.
Well i don't mind the grind and so far, i like it. I've played way grindier games so this is fine. And as you said, it is indeed rewarding :3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well i don't mind the grind and so far, i like it. I've played way grindier games so this is fine. And as you said, it is indeed rewarding :3
and cherry on cake: CAN FUCK ALL GIRLS AND WOMEN FREELY!!!

well not all atm but at least some.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I played this game nearly 2 years ago (one of the first version) and I decided to forget about for a few months to give it time to have more content before replaying.

So now that I decided to replay I found that nearly 2 years later there still hasn't been a full sex scene with Evelyn? And now the MC father its back and he have a harem of his own? And now Evelyn story, it's going to stall even more to give screen time to a guy that nobody ask for? I actually thought it was a joke.

This is a new high for the "slow burn" trope, only Culture Shock comes close.

glaxio

Aug 4, 2017
need a latest save with alice not fired, fiona sub, monica gf path. will be really appreciated

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I played this game nearly 2 years ago (one of the first version) and I decided to forget about for a few months to give it time to have more content before replaying.

So now that I decided to replay I found that nearly 2 years later there still hasn't been a full sex scene with Evelyn? And now the MC father its back and he have a harem of his own? And now Evelyn story, it's going to stall even more to give screen time to a guy that nobody ask for? I actually thought it was a joke.

Well slow burn is not exactly fair to the dev, there is plenty of action with other girls, though I agree with your point. Thing is dev made a development decision that cannot be changed anymore now to based upon request, own fun, story reasons we do not know yet to develop 2 characters way ahead of all others and put a lot of time in that.

This had the disadvantage though that all other girls in game including Evelyn and Rachel and their stories felt stalled for a long time in real time. I am pretty sure dev had always planned adding the dad and such.

Unfortunately the disadvantage of their earlier choice (to be fair and clear other choices could just as easily have brought other disadvantages like delaying sex with any main girl for much longer in real time if had developed all lines at same speed) is that by now adding elements in game like the dad that further delay developments with girls while it plays out, it feels to some that have been following the game since start or close to that as dragging their heels instead of the excitement it would have brought 1,5 years ago, especially if it is the kind of storyline with having to overcome another asshole again that some including myself do not really like or find exciting or make more believable a woman wants to be in a relation with MC after as other more positive reasons like helping them and showing interest in their interests and life.

Disadvantage of a work in progress, where time between updates can make things that will work quite well in final completed game, work quite badly in development due to long time between updates since devs can unfortunately not magically produce all content in a day, it takes long work. Overall game still has a lot of good content though and story, so while I myself will also skip on updates till we are beyond certain storylines, I def hope the dev will deliver the game she wanted to make over time.

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Well slow burn is not exactly fair to the dev, there is plenty of action with other girls, though I agree with your point. Thing is dev made a development decision to based upon request, own fun, story reasons we do not know yet to develop 2 characters way ahead of all others and put a lot of time in that.

This had the disadvantage though that all other girls in game including Evelyn and Rachel and their stories felt stalled for a long time in real time. I am pretty sure dev had always planned adding the dad and such.

Unfortunately the disadvantage of their earlier choice is that by now adding elements in game like the dad that further delay developments with girls, it feels to some as dragging their heels instead of the excitement it would have brought 1,5 years ago, especially if it is the kind of storyline with having to overcome another asshole again that some including myself do not really like.

Disadvantage of a work in progress, where time between updates can make work things that will work quite well in final completed game, work quite badly in development due to long time between updates since devs can unfortunately not magically produce all content in a day, it takes long work. Overall game still has a lot of good content though and story, so while I myself will also skip on updates till we are beyond certain storylines, I def hope the dev will deliver the game she wanted to make over time.
Yeah, when I mention a slow burn I was referring to Evelyn since in these games the "Landlady" its usually a slow burn type of relationship that takes several updates before something meaningful happens, in this case it was 2 years and yet that particular moment haven't arrive yet and to be honest I don't expect it will happen in the Evelyn focused update , I hope I'm wrong and this comment its just me being cynical, but I've played too many of these games to not get the hint when a particular content it's not a priority.

And you are correct that there is plenty of content with the other characters, at least there is something to keep the players entertained, and about the developments, decisions I think it was a strange way set the priority of the content, however, since the reasoning behind it its not clear I won't speculate about it, the dev most had her reasons and while I don't agree with it I respect her decisions, its her game after all.

I'm with you that the same old story of defeating the asshole (that for some reason its always better that you at getting girls and as long as he is on screen you get the NTR vibes a mile away) its one of the few storylines that just bore me, maybe because I played too much big brother back in the day but this stories often focus on ruining the plans of the asshole with a girl and not in developing your relationship with that girl.

And finally you are correct that in these situations it's better to wait a few more updates until the content arrives, that's what I thought...... almost 2 years ago so I guess ill wait another year.

And I'm sorry if this post sound as a complain, but I'm just tired of seeing the same story repeating itself over and over in these games.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, when I mention a slow burn I was referring to Evelyn since in these games the "Landlady" its usually a slow burn type of relationship that takes several updates before something meaningful happens, in this case it was 2 years and yet that particular moment haven't arrive yet and to be honest I don't expect it will happen in the Evelyn focused update , I hope I'm wrong and this comment its just me being cynical, but I've played too many of these games to not get the hint when a particular content it's not a priority.

And you are correct that there is plenty of content with the other characters, at least there is something to keep the players entertained, and about the developments, decisions I think it was a strange way set the priority of the content, however, since the reasoning behind it its not clear I won't speculate about it, the dev most had her reasons and while I don't agree with it I respect her decisions, its her game after all.

I'm with you that the same old story of defeating the asshole (that for some reason its always better that you at getting girls and as long as he is on screen you get the NTR vibes a mile away) its one of the few storylines that just bore me, maybe because I played too much big brother back in the day but this stories often focus on ruining the plans of the asshole with a girl and not in developing your relationship with that girl.

And finally you are correct that in these situations it's better to wait a few more updates until the content arrives, that's what I thought...... almost 2 years ago so I guess ill wait another year.

And I'm sorry if this post sound as a complain, but I'm just tired of seeing the same story repeating itself over and over in these games.
Nah it is fair enough that you have your opinions whether it worked for you, just as it is fair enough dev has different opinions as you and me and she follows those since it is her game. :) As long as we recognize it is our opinions and preferences and not the TRUTH or has to be the way.

Edit: Well the thing here was that the Evelyn line was not so slow until we got to a certain point and it never really moved beyond that point for way over year, making it feel worse. She is not the only one that goes for though and till recently we never saw anything really with Grace for example who is also a main girl. :)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

well evelyn wánts and doesn't want to have sex with mc so he needs to work it. daddy made short visit but he is outta picture again.

like a father like a son, both fuck every female they see.

need a latest save with alice not fired, fiona sub, monica gf path. will be really appreciated
sure you do but why?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

glaxio

Aug 4, 2017
well evelyn wánts and doesn't want to have sex with mc so he needs to work it. daddy made short visit but he is outta picture again.

like a father like a son, both fuck every female they see.

sure you do but why?
mine got deleted, takes too much time to start over. did thrice for different paths

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In defense of the protagonist: unlike his father, the protagonist has an interest in the ladies' well-being (or at least dependent on his decisions) while the father himself lies, cheats, and presumably manipulates.

And just out of interest, I tried to make a list of all relevant female characters who are somehow involved with RM (both directly and indirectly):

Grace: Her father definitely has ties to RM.
Lina and Risa: In the case of Lina's stolen panties (sounds like a bad dime novel), a stranger wearing an RM mask was involved.
Rachel: Works for RM.
Evelyn and Alice: Some of their employer's ex-models are now at RM, but it's doubtful that they know about it.
Kira: She is investigating RM with the protagonist to find her friend.

Possible:
Jennifer: It is very likely that Mr. Roberts is involved with RM and if the library had gone to him, that the building would have somehow gone to those behind RM.

And of course Sakura, whose bad fake accent has been brought up several times. But I see her as more of an antagonist than a supporting character like the other ladies mentioned.

Ladies about whom we currently don't know if they are somehow involved with RM or are unlikely to be:

Monica
Fiona
Skylar
Kelly
Rose
Melanie: Has the same employer as Evelyn and Alice, but she is still well below them in the hierarchy, so it is unlikely that she knows.
Oksana: She will probably be informed to some degree, but how much she really knows is unclear. Possibly she used to be at RM herself? One of the things of her youth that she regrets (which she has hinted at)?

I've now only listed the ladies who have more than one appearance, meaning I've deliberately left out Bunny, Piper, and the woman at the art competition, since we don't even definitely know if we'll see them again. Did I forget anyone important?

Btw is it me and my vision a bit clouded by diabetes or do the school nurse and Jenny bear a very distant resemblance? If it's not just me, though, I'm thinking it's a coincidence. I think Grace would probably have commented otherwise.

• Red Heart
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: oldatoz and mooch1e

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
In defense of the protagonist: unlike his father, the protagonist has an interest in the ladies' well-being (or at least dependent on his decisions) while the father himself lies, cheats, and presumably manipulates.

And just out of interest, I tried to make a list of all relevant female characters who are somehow involved with RM (both directly and indirectly):

Grace: Her father definitely has ties to RM.
Lina and Risa: In the case of Lina's stolen panties (sounds like a bad dime novel), a stranger wearing an RM mask was involved.
Rachel: Works for RM.
Evelyn and Alice: Some of their employer's ex-models are now at RM, but it's doubtful that they know about it.
Kira: She is investigating RM with the protagonist to find her friend.

Possible:
Jennifer: It is very likely that Mr. Roberts is involved with RM and if the library had gone to him, that the building would have somehow gone to those behind RM.

And of course Sakura, whose bad fake accent has been brought up several times. But I see her as more of an antagonist than a supporting character like the other ladies mentioned.

Ladies about whom we currently don't know if they are somehow involved with RM or are unlikely to be:

Monica
Fiona
Skylar
Kelly
Rose
Melanie: Has the same employer as Evelyn and Alice, but she is still well below them in the hierarchy, so it is unlikely that she knows.
Oksana: She will probably be informed to some degree, but how much she really knows is unclear. Possibly she used to be at RM herself? One of the things of her youth that she regrets (which she has hinted at)?

I've now only listed the ladies who have more than one appearance, meaning I've deliberately left out Bunny, Piper, and the woman at the art competition, since we don't even definitely know if we'll see them again. Did I forget anyone important?

Btw is it me and my vision a bit clouded by diabetes or do the school nurse and Jenny bear a very distant resemblance? If it's not just me, though, I'm thinking it's a coincidence. I think Grace would probably have commented otherwise.
You skipped the corruption route for Monica as she ends up working at RM on the weekends, where you will find Melanie at the front desk.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
You skipped the corruption route for Monica as she ends up working at RM on the weekends, where you will find Melanie at the front desk.
Wait, do I understand this correctly? Melanie at the front desk of the RM?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that meek mouse working at rm. would expect her to get heartattack or panic attack.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes