MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Sorry that Im disappear. I use walkthrough and it say give phone to Jennifer at school office at the afternoon.
and Im confused
Then the walkthrough does not seem to be good at this point. You can give Jennifer the phone in the library in the evening. You don't really have any interaction with her in the afternoon.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
So I give her and what next should I do about Jennifer cause seem like my walkthrough is stuck.
There should be something in Jennifer's menu window that will help you. Meet her at school in the morning (before classes start) or at the library. Developing your relationship with Fiona and Lina can also help you.

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
There should be something in Jennifer's menu window that will help you. Meet her at school in the morning (before classes start) or at the library. Developing your relationship with Fiona and Lina can also help you.
ok thank you very much and sorry for wasting your time.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Yo so I'm at the part where Kira and Evelyn had a wedding. I have a chance to talk to Kira or Evelyn, talking to Evelyn is the normal path and talking to Kira is the lesbian path. Does choosing the lesbian path affect the story for Evelyn and the MC for the rest of the playthrough??

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Photo Hunt [v0.12.1] [Moochie] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.63 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 708 MB

Original Mac Size: 3.61 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 691 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yo so I'm at the part where Kira and Evelyn had a wedding. I have a chance to talk to Kira or Evelyn, talking to Evelyn is the normal path and talking to Kira is the lesbian path. Does choosing the lesbian path affect the story for Evelyn and the MC for the rest of the playthrough??
Likely, Evelyn being in a lesbian relationship does not make it more likely for her to bed her son after, since she would be getting the action she needs somewhere else then and seems to have quite a few compunctions already about a relation with her son despite the attraction or at least for sure not as a single woman since she would be seeing someone else even if that would be another woman and might lead to threesome scenes possibly. :p

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
So the next poll-update is the one of Evelyn right? I know I should be exited about it, but all I can think is "there won't be a full sex scene, when they get to that point she will make some excuse and say she's not ready and that's where the update will end", pessimistic I know but there's no reason to believe it won't go like that.

I guess we´ll see when it comes out, but I expect it will be a dick measuring contest with harry throughout the whole update.

Reactions: -Hex- and Reese286

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
No, the next smaller one is still Fiona
and after that.. it's a tie on the Patreon Poll on who to do next.. Evelyn and Kevin share the 38%.. as of Moochies last info..

so maybe it won't be her at all.. (and all the snowflakes start crying again xD)
You must be the funny guy of this thread nice to meet you (and thanks for the info)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No, the next smaller one is still Fiona
and after that.. it's a tie on the Patreon Poll on who to do next.. Evelyn and Kevin share the 38%.. as of Moochies last info..

so maybe it won't be her at all.. (and all the snowflakes start crying again xD)
What is snowflakey about wanting her story to finally continue after way more than a year. This game especially at start did attract loads of people that were interested in her for good reasons and game has since then skirted any real progress with her. Now that is devs right, but just as much their right not to be happy about that and I really do hope that Kevin update was a joke. Why would anyone in the blazing hells want an update with Kevin in a game about MC, with every one of the women except for Lina and Jenn and possibly Monica needing loads more time and attention?

People are really weird sometimes. :p

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes