syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
why it so hard hurm... jen.. the hints say... i got the good news something like that and talk to jen in art club... after i talk to her nothing happen.. i dont see any message... and kira talk about give the clue about red raiden but still the same... idk if it the new update or what... give me the clue especially jen... idk i dont have brain right now to think.. and this game so many cumshot scenes.. hurm.. why... heart broke please add creampie scene only not cumshot

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Hmm sadly Moochies patreon don't do 1Year subs

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
I just don't like to pay montly :) i pay always if i can for 1 year with paypal because i don't use creditcard or something

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
From the comments, I could assume that the dev just did a dirty update, and added stuff unnecessarily just to be able to stretch the storyline even further, and then extend even more money from the patreon?
I mean I think some people saw it that way because the update wasn't about Evelyn and is about Fiona but I think it was a good because it built on Fiona and Mc's relationship and explored Fiona's character

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
crash error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in script
if "Flowers" in loc10_fio_gifted and jen_route == "yand" and loc10_jen_yand_warning == 1:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in <module>
if "Flowers" in loc10_fio_gifted and jen_route == "yand" and loc10_jen_yand_warning == 1:
NameError: name 'loc10_fio_gifted' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in script
File "C:\Users\Giovanny\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.12.1-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Giovanny\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.12.1-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Giovanny\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.12.1-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in <module>
NameError: name 'loc10_fio_gifted' is not defined

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes