Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
What is snowflakey about wanting her story to finally continue after way more than a year. This game especially at start did attract loads of people that were interested in her for good reasons and game has since then skirted any real progress with her. Now that is devs right, but just as much their right not to be happy about that and I really do hope that Kevin update was a joke. Why would anyone in the blazing hells want an update with Kevin in a game about MC, with every one of the women except for Lina and Jenn and possibly Monica needing loads more time and attention?

People are really weird sometimes. :p
Don't bother, I found that the ones that start throwing "Snowflake" around are the least mature of this forum, they also tend to be the worst fanboys.

And you are correct that asking if a particular content that hast been updated in a long time will get some progress, is a reasonable question, especially when it involves one of the most important characters of the story, but good luck convincing anyone of that.

Last edited:

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
In your guys opinion which route was better with Fiona the one where Mc is dominant or the one where Fiona is I'm currently doing the former but was just wondering if the other is worth me going all the way back for.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
just as side note, the current version is still 0.12.1, no idea why the "a" was added.
check the patreon page or the code for confirmation.
so don't expect an updated android version.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In your guys opinion which route was better with Fiona the one where Mc is dominant or the one where Fiona is I'm currently doing the former but was just wondering if the other is worth me going all the way back for.
From the current state, I actually prefer the Fiona route where the MC is dominant. The interaction between Fiona and Jennifer at the old playground alone is much more relaxed.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't bother, I found that the ones that start throwing "Snowflake" around are the least mature of this forum, they also tend to be the worst fanboys.

And you are correct that asking if a particular content that hast been updated in a long time will get some progress, is a reasonable question, especially when it involves one of the most important characters of the story, but good luck convincing anyone of that.
True just as many people would not be that happy if the progress on Evelyn would be a full sex scene with Kira instead of Mc. Some people would love that latter, others not care and some would hate anyone having sex shown with her especially before Mc has it. It is how it works.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

BamID

May 17, 2020
Pretty easy DA22, 'cause Patreon Polls decides on what character gets updated next. So it's the decision of the Players and most of them doesn't wanted Evelyn as bad so far, as all those others that are just in for a fap (which is their right thing to do)...

And whenever people don't get what they want (or demand which is even worse..) they starting their snowflaking behavior of how bad the decision of the Dev is, how the game goes down the drain and whatnot.. just because their demands aren't met..
It's F95 after all.. most people are just idiots when you go through the Threads and try to find reasoning..

I'm not weird (well maybe a bit xD) but i can read and comprehend.. which isn't a safe for a lot of people here sadly (just take a look at all those NTR flakes.. that have no clue what NTR is.. which are about 99% of the ones complaining)

And no, Kevin Update was not a joke, Moochie posted the results on discord and on how she doesn't want to make a decision since Evelyn and Kevin both had 38% that's been a few days ago.. dunno if it changed by now..

And Norman.. i doubt you have any reason or experience to call me "inmature" or "worst fanboy".. at least i can read and comprehend and make decisions based of the info's i get..
if i do defend a Dev (there are just 2 that i do that, moochie and rec) i have all the reasons for it.. present to you on 266 pages here and 368 in the other one, still going up) and if i ever would have gone to far.. both would have told me instantly

Woisch

Jun 2, 2017
Hi, can someone provide me with a save file so i can start the new contant. I lost my save file because i did a new windows installation and forgot to save it. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: rgevake

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
From the current state, I actually prefer the Fiona route where the MC is dominant. The interaction between Fiona and Jennifer at the old playground alone is much more relaxed.
Yeah I get what you mean it seems the more relaxed of the two. The Mc is more chill with her then I feel she would be with him and the whole serious dominant sub thing never really appealed to me but I liked Fiona's character so I wanted something that would be more chill.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Pretty easy DA22, 'cause Patreon Polls decides on what character gets updated next. So it's the decision of the Players and most of them doesn't wanted Evelyn as bad so far, as all those others that are just in for a fap (which is their right thing to do)...

And whenever people don't get what they want (or demand which is even worse..) they starting their snowflaking behavior of how bad the decision of the Dev is, how the game goes down the drain and whatnot.. just because their demands aren't met..
It's F95 after all.. most people are just idiots when you go through the Threads and try to find reasoning..

I'm not weird (well maybe a bit xD) but i can read and comprehend.. which isn't a safe for a lot of people here sadly (just take a look at all those NTR flakes.. that have no clue what NTR is.. which are about 99% of the ones complaining)

And no, Kevin Update was not a joke, Moochie posted the results on discord and on how she doesn't want to make a decision since Evelyn and Kevin both had 38% that's been a few days ago.. dunno if it changed by now..

And Norman.. i doubt you have any reason or experience to call me "inmature" or "worst fanboy".. at least i can read and comprehend and make decisions based of the info's i get..
if i do defend a Dev (there are just 2 that i do that, moochie and rec) i have all the reasons for it.. present to you on 266 pages here and 368 in the other one, still going up) and if i ever would have gone to far.. both would have told me instantly
Well having patreons decide future content is one of the things that got this dev and many others(including Icstor who is now considered a big milker by most after he allowed them to ruin his game's progress) in big trouble with the management part of game developing and why this game is as lopsided as it is. Whether it will have led to more patreons or less nobody can say for sure, but you lose as many people with that as you win and it will always lead to complaints and disappointed people whose girls have not been developed for way too long in the meantime and took away most of the further excitement about development in their lines especially when as with Evelyn we first have to go through the father story after all this time of no progress.. Which basically until this year was any woman except for Jenn and Lina.

Well a Kevin update might please some, it will chase others away especially if will include sex with Kevin and anyone else with so many of the other girls being underdeveloped still. Also with the kind of patrons that will attract for further choices, it will make people that were waiting for other content with the less developed girls reevaluate if it will be worth continuing supporting this game since the content they would like will only become less likely to be voted for and developed in a reasonable time frame if the game is attracting new patrons that have other goals as you. Lose/lose for a dev in my book..

I have supported well over 20 games over time, but letting patreons decide future content has always been a major reason for me personally not to support a game or stop supporting it if was introduced.

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018

The fact that the only argument you can use against people you disagree with is calling them "Snowflakes"

(and all the snowflakes start crying again xD)
they starting their snowflaking behavior
all those NTR flakes
shows your immaturity, no one demanded anything people questioned the fact that one of the main characters of the story didn't get an update in a long time and it didn't make sense for some else (like Kevin) to get an update having so many others that need that time, and you are a fanboy when you start throwing insults at people that question the game (or dev) you like without bothering to see what is the point they were trying to make

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Photo Hunt [v0.12.1] [Moochie] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.63 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 708 MB MEGA -

Original Mac Size: 3.61 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 691 MB MEGA -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you

Reactions: Afield

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Oh well. (n) The continuing circle jerk with Kevin, add-ons and no real core story advancement has gone on far too long. Fuggetaboutit, now it's just random af and it seems the Dev has lost the thread. Need to get back to the story that started the game imho.

Lemme know when there is some progress in the main story with Mom, Sis and MC ... until then meh, why bother. Unwatching this thread.

BamID

May 17, 2020
Well having patreons decide future content is one of the things that got this dev and many others(including Icstor who is now considered a big milker by most after he allowed them to ruin his game's progress) in big trouble with the management part of game developing and why this game is as lopsided as it is. Whether it will have led to more patreons or less nobody can say for sure, but you lose as many people with that as you win and it will always lead to complaints and disappointed people whose girls have not been developed for way too long in the meantime and took away most of the further development in their lines especially when as with Evelyn we first have to go through the father story after all this time of no progress.. Which basically until this year was any woman except for Jenn and Lina.

Well a Kevin update might please some, it will chase others away especially if will include sex with Kevin and anyone else with so many of the other girls being underdeveloped still..
You maybe be right about the loosing and winning of people.. but i don't see anything wrong on letting those decide who are the reason why she can do this at all. Those who actively support her to be able to go on without the need of an extra job..
I'm not fond of a lot of things she does too, but i'm not to decide.

And about the father story, it was mentioned a LOT of times that it was for the continuation of Evelyns Story, that it is needed for the understanding of her Story..
About all those other girls.. not every Girl in there is a main LI with a full outwritten Story.. and some weren't even meant for that much content but got it due to people wanting more.. now think about it would go on if every Girl gets her own story written out 'cause some F95 User want it that way..
let's talk about underdevelopment then, you can't please everyone at the same time

i personally think she will be doing Evelyn on 0.13 even if some trolls would push Kevins poll up (and no, i can't do that)
As to the Kevin Content.. i'm fully with you :D

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Oof, here we go again:)

What if I tell you that the core story is actually the story of Kira? Her main storyline? It consists of hotlist girls' storylines as well as Evelyn's and, of course, Rachel's? To put it midly, ALL of the girls' main storylines are important for the story.

What if I tell you that we have a loooot of characters which storylines had been postponed for way longer than Evelyn's? (Yeah, that's kinda my fault for bringing a lot of new characters into the game. One the one hand, it's the right decision since main girls have their own environment and people in it, from the other hand, it distracts us from main girls sometimes.

What if I tell you that I arrange list of the characters in the polls the way that only the ones who got the least content appear in them? It happened only once when I chose to add Lina in the list and she won (v0.6, as far as I remember), because I was receiving a lot of feedback about bringing her back back then?

What if I tell you that all this time, despite Evelyn wasn't in the focus of updates, we were trying to make some content with her anyway? We even pushed her main storyline further in two previous updates so we'll have to start from something more interesting than meeting Harry when we'll get to her update. And yes, he is important, and he is there not to tease you, but for Evelyn to gave her a reason to make the next step towards you.

What if I tell you that working on multiple girls is way more difficult, than focusing just on one girl? If we were making multiple girls' content, you would get less content at all (with the lack of its quality), plus it would take us more time for development.

What if I tell you that we have a lot of Evelyn's events which must be continued (like watching anime, weekend pool, cinema, college, dress show in the morning (all the options!), Alice's future, photo sessions...)? I can guarantee you right now that Evelyn's update will be divided into two updates and even two updates won't be enough as I see it. And you want the sex scene right away... There will be no penetration scene with Evelyn in her first of two updates that's 200% (already anticipating the reaction...).
After that, to be honest, despite the fact that I love working on Evelyn, I really don't have a feeling like I want to work on her content. Not saying we won't, just with less enthusiasm I guess.

The next update, v0.12.2, is going to be about Fiona, Evelyn will be the main girl of v0.13, what's there to discuss still, geez :)

ps. it was a joke about Kevin xd
Hey, wtf, Bam:D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You maybe be right about the loosing and winning of people.. but i don't see anything wrong on letting those decide who are the reason why she can do this at all. Those who actively support her to be able to go on without the need of an extra job..

And about the father story, it was mentioned a LOT of times that it was for the continuation of Evelyns Story, that it is needed for the understanding of her Story..
About all those other girls.. not every Girl in there is a main LI with a full outwritten Story.. and some weren't even meant for that much content but got it due to people wanting more.. now think about it would go on if every Girl gets her own story written out 'cause some F95 User want it that way..
let's talk about underdevelopment then, you can't please everyone at the same time

i personally think she will be doing Evelyn on 0.13 even if some trolls would push Kevins poll up (and no, i can't do that)
As to the Kevin Content.. i'm fully with you :D
Yeah I know your first argument sounds nice, but from my own personal experience in business as well i have learned the hard lesson that project management by comittee just does not work. This is overall a great game even if I am not that big a fan of story lines like the father and it can def be made likely in other ways as well without ever needing the father and make it even more likely Evelyn would get closer to her son if the dev would have wanted that, but that is a dev choice and fair enough. That is what I call a me problem in the end.

The real biggest minus of this game though is and has always been the project management and allowing the game to become incredibly lopsided by allowing the self fulfilling prophecy of allowing others to decide the flow of your game. The father line (who in fact already failed at evelyn's conditions that her man should be able to take care of her financially, physically and emotionally and as such would be foolish of her to give another chance to even start with), but also a character like Kira and other characters recently added that dev admitted should have been in game from very start.

Well they were only recently added slowing down further development of lines (they may lead to advancement in a few updates or more likely a year since other girls will need attention to at a certain moment even if they are much further along in their story like Lina and Jenn you cannot ignore them either for two years now, but for now it is more a step back as forward as a player) of the girls very late in game development in years now while a few other lines are way beyond where they should have been and some things there actually make no sense or little sense with things happening in other lines now (Like Jenn art contest and Graces older female guardians part in that clash with Grace line now). That is not great or even good project management unfortunately, however talented the dev is in other aspects and she is in my opinion.

The self fulfilling prophecy I will try to explain a bit with another game without shitting on Icstor again , even if his game is one of the best examples of that going wrong.:p. Culture Clash a game with a NTR path, beta and so called alpha path. Well it will be no surprise the thread has some vocal opponents and proponents with that content in same game:p. The thing is if you go a year back, you also had quite a lot of hopeful voices of people that were reasonably patiently hoping for the content they wanted with Mom and Sis without acting entitled or only wanting development there. Now a year later those voices are almost all gone even if there was some little progress but not nearly as much as on other paths. Partly due to the fact dev seems to think that things happening on the NTR and beta paths are way more likely to go fast and that incest is so bad in comparison it can only be slow after overcoming millions of problems as MC (Well the main thing in any story where they have a taboo or resistance is that you build in the reason why they will overcome that resistance in the setup as well, or you can never make it really believable the woman in question ends up with MC and write yourself into a corner over time) They left disillusioned, the haters and fanboys are still in the thread of course.

Same has been happening with this game and patreons since start of the Lina and later Jenn storyline that got more or less exclusive development in moving forward, making people that wanted all those other things leave and new people coming in mainly for that direction that kept being voted on so make it update after update more likely that the remaining ones would win every vote as we saw happened. You cannot hand over the responsibility of the project management of your game without consequences as a dev unless you only want to make the happy few happy while in the end people will hold you responsible for those faults and not those patreons. Including impatience now about things that were postponed for a very long time and now makes things annoying instead of exciting both for dev and players that would have been exciting with better management if they were introduced over a year ago, but now more feel as just another hump needing to be overcome before we ever get to juicier content with those girls and that will take quite a long time in real time even if not in game time. People do lose patience over time and that is a factor you should include in a project that takes years to finish.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Oof, here we go again:)
You knew exactly that this would happen :)

What if I tell you that the core story is actually the story of Kira? Her main storyline? It consists of hotlist girls' storylines as well as Evelyn's and, of course, Rachel's? To put it midly, ALL of the girls' main storylines are important for the story.
While that is all fine and well you have to understand that it is a common practice for milking devs to stop making content for main girls to only keep adding one new character after another and focusing on them or repeating the process of adding new characters. To put it mildly as well. You have to many girls then for the reader/player to enjoy or you have to much work to do without pissing always one group off.
You can't please everyone.

What if I tell you that we have a loooot of characters which storylines had been postponed for way longer than Evelyn's? (Yeah, that's kinda my fault for bringing a lot of new characters into the game. One the one hand, it's the right decision since main girls have their own environment and people in it, from the other hand, it distracts us from main girls sometimes.
My advise is always never go above 5 characters. (harder than it looks) As you are well aware characters become alive in the writing process inside your head and move on their own inside the storyline so you end up with way more work at a certain point you in the beginning prepared for. Thats the beauty and the curse of writing. But again you can't please everyone.

What if I tell you that I arrange list of the characters in the polls the way that only the ones who got the least content appear in them? It happened only once when I chose to add Lina in the list and she won (v0.6, as far as I remember), because I was receiving a lot of feedback about bringing her back back then?
While i dislike this approach 100% i can't really argue the point you trying to make. But i will try. The patreons are the ones making you money so their voices should matter the most. BUT the amount of power you give them is beyond disturbing. You should never allow your workflow or focus being dictated by your customers to that extend. Thats bad for business and your personal creativity. The point i try to make is this. Imagine you need to work on character x for the story to progress and make way more sense to the reader in the next update. But your patreons vote for character b. You know have to make the content about character b without spilling the beans about the story of character x and that puts stress on yor mind and kills creativity.

Not saying you can't involve your patreons on the voting or story process but you the one who knows how the story should unfold and i would not change that in any kind of way. Give them control over something but not the important stuff. You also work better if you have the reins over your own story.
Sure you could already thought of that and present only options you are feeling comfortable with. But i am a believer of the "illusion of control" approach. Give them the control of stuff that doesn't affect you over a certain amount and it works better for every side involved.
Just some personal advise from a writer.
If you let an outside source influence the flow of your story you end up with some frustrating moments in the process. Been there, done that. Never again.

What if I tell you that all this time, despite Evelyn wasn't in the focus of updates, we were trying to make some content with her anyway? We even pushed her main storyline further in two previous updates so we'll have to start from something more interesting than meeting Harry when we'll get to her update. And yes, he is important, and he is there not to tease you, but for Evelyn to gave her a reason to make the next step towards you.
But i want my Evelyn content (insert entitled reasons here) and therefore i will now post some mean comment right here so you know how mad i am right now. That will show you.... How was my impersonation? On point huh? :ROFLMAO:

What if I tell you that working on multiple girls is way more difficult, than focusing just on one girl? If we were making multiple girls' content, you would get less content at all (with the lack of its quality), plus it would take us more time for development.
That should be common sense. The only approach i would know of to make this easier is writing only as i have no clue about renders, posing etc. So i won't even pretend to know a way of helping you there.

What if I tell you that we have a lot of Evelyn's events which must be continued (like watching anime, weekend pool, cinema, college, dress show in the morning (all the options!), Alice's future, photo sessions...)? I can guarantee you right now that Evelyn's update will be divided into two updates and even two updates won't be enough as I see it. And you want the sex scene right away... There will be no penetration scene with Evelyn in her first of two updates that's 200% (already anticipating the reaction...).
After that, to be honest, despite the fact that I love working on Evelyn, I really don't have a feeling like I want to work on her content. Not saying we won't, just with less enthusiasm I guess.
The problem there is that aside from penetration the MC did almost everything with her already. So the sheer willpower of this women to not have sex is ridiculous and beyond belief. You kinda drove yourself into a corner with this character by giving her more spicy content but then stop at the main dish. Thats why people want the content already and can't understand why it wont show for the next upcoming updates.
This can cost alot of patreons if you are not careful. It is in general a bad idea to tease people and then postpone the main dish. Just saying not implying anything.

As i said before at the end of the day it is your game, your story and your vision. One day this game is finished and alot of people will be pleased. But not everyone ^^

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes