Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I can guarantee you right now that Evelyn's update will be divided into two updates and even two updates won't be enough as I see it. And you want the sex scene right away... There will be no penetration scene with Evelyn in her first of two updates that's 200% (already anticipating the reaction...).
And you just prove me completely wright

So the next poll-update is the one of Evelyn right? I know I should be exited about it, but all I can think is "there won't be a full sex scene, when they get to that point she will make some excuse and say she's not ready and that's where the update will end", pessimistic I know but there's no reason to believe it won't go like that.

I guess we´ll see when it comes out, but I expect it will be a dick measuring contest with harry throughout the whole update.
Why don't you just say you don't want to make content for that character so people stop asking about it? Why keep pretending the content will come when you clearly have no interest in ever making that content? At this point, it's almost a joke that you put her in the poll. she (and many others) wont have any meaninfull content until 2022 if they ever get content.

Also, you act as if you released the game yesterday and people are already asking for a sex scene, it's been almost 2 years and what people are asking is the only step that's left in that relationship

You are writing yourself into a corner with the way you choose who gets content.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
And you just prove me completely wright

Why don't you just say you don't want to make content for that character so people stop asking about it? Why keep pretending the content will come when you clearly have no interest in ever making that content? At this point, it's almost a joke that you put her in the poll. she (and many others) wont have any meaninfull content until 2022 if they ever get content.

Also, you act as if you released the game yesterday and people are already asking for a sex scene, it's been almost 2 years and what people are asking is the only step that's left in that relationship

You are writing yourself into a corner with the way you choose who gets content.
Nah it is not that she hates Evelyn, but she always planned that crime story and just the constant bickering about Evelyn makes her less excited. Part of the problem though is that most of that whole crime story is still to be developed and ok here I was really surprised as well when we found out today that Kira was the main girl and catalyst of the game all other girls stories center around and she was introduced just a few updates ago. Till recently we as players that followed game from start we did not even knew she existed or would come into the game and that is our main girl it seems. Instead of all those girls developed before that we followed well over a year and more and came to care about and wanted their stories driven forward......

Now that explains a lot, but also that was exactly what I spoke about before that project management could have been better. Adding your main girl after two years of development and after all the development other stories had and were stalled while waiting for her (same with the father that we find out now will be very important, just I do not like him in game at all so let's gloss over him for now and that there will be a full on crime story involving everyone instead of just some skirmishes surrounding RM with a likely corruption line for MC and girls and that old pervert Roberts, uhm if had known that from start might have never started playing game Now I am in though :p), does not help now making people excited having to wait for the setup with her this late in development to finally move forward with the girls we did come to care about. This should have been done well before the Jenn and Lina lines, at latest when the original RM events with Rachel before remake were done, went on and on over a year ago with all further respect to the dev for her characters, rendering and writing.

Edit: For Evelyn more specifically, yeah the fact we had the feeling we were just one step away and recently found out we are still 10 steps away at least as MC over a year later does not help with the feelings of people either. Now it is likely indeed for story reason, for some reasons and earlier hints in game I do believe this dev about that. That does not take away it is quite a disappointment to a few to find out now and if Kira will be faster as MC, well that would be another can of worms that should not be opened before it happens but would also make some people quite unhappy. :) Remember Mc is the main for us in the end and not any NPC, however important.

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Nah it is not that she hates Evelyn, but she always planned that crime story and just the constant bickering about Evelyn makes her less excited. Part of the problem though is that most of that whole crime story is still to be developed and ok here I was really surprised as well when we found out today that Kira was the main girl and catalyst of the game all other girls stories center around and she was introduced just a few updates ago. Till recently we as players that followed game from start we did not even knew she existed or would come into the game and that is our main girl it seems. Instead of all those girls developed before that we followed well over a year and more ......

Now that explains a lot, but also that was exactly what I spoke about before that project management could have been better. Adding your main girl after two years of development and after all the development other stories had and were stalled while waiting for her, does not help now making people excited having to wait for the setup with her this late in development to finally move forward with the girls we did come to care about. This should have been done well before the Jenn and Lina lines, at latest when the original RM events with Rachel before remake were done, went on and on over a year ago with all further respect to the dev.
You might have a point, it all comes back to the development system, letting patreons decide who gets content its never a good idea, I don't remember any game with that system that was finished.

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Nah it is not that she hates Evelyn, but she always planned that crime story and just the constant bickering about Evelyn makes her less excited. Part of the problem though is that most of that whole crime story is still to be developed and ok here I was really surprised as well when we found out today that Kira was the main girl and catalyst of the game all other girls stories center around and she was introduced just a few updates ago. Till recently we as players that followed game from start we did not even knew she existed or would come into the game and that is our main girl it seems. Instead of all those girls developed before that we followed well over a year and more and came to care about and wanted their stories driven forward......

Now that explains a lot, but also that was exactly what I spoke about before that project management could have been better. Adding your main girl after two years of development and after all the development other stories had and were stalled while waiting for her (same with the father that we find out now will be very important, just I do not like him in game at all so let's gloss over him for now :p), does not help now making people excited having to wait for the setup with her this late in development to finally move forward with the girls we did come to care about. This should have been done well before the Jenn and Lina lines, at latest when the original RM events with Rachel before remake were done, went on and on over a year ago with all further respect to the dev for her characters, rendering and writing.

Edit: For Evelyn more specifically, yeah the fact we had the feeling we were just one step away and recently found out we are still 10 steps away at least as MC over a year later does not help with the feelings of people either. Now it is likely indeed for story reason, for some reasons and earlier hints in game I do believe this dev about that. That does not take away it is quite a disappointment to a few to find out now and if Kira will be faster as MC, well that would be another can of worms that should not be opened before it happens but would also make some people quite unhappy. :) Remember Mc is the main for us in the end and not any NPC, however important.
To be fair, I've been waiting for Alice content ever since she left the company (yes I chose that route). But for more than a year have gotten nothing. I bet it's coming eventually.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From the comments, I could assume that the dev just did a dirty update, and added stuff unnecessarily just to be able to stretch the storyline even further, and then extend even more money from the patreon?
and you are completely wrong, sure dev added new side chars but they have backgrounds too and are nice addition to game and also advanced so called main game with fiona. this update has hrs and hrs worth to play unless presses skip down.

How to continue the Evelyn content i cant get into the hotel to see the dad ?
hotel is available on evening or night and friday at least 1st time.

Any one have ver 0.11.2a?
why do you need that?

anyways loooooooong update as i said and just too funny.

Reactions: depechedNode

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
hello i download the game and installed the galerry mod and the walktrough plus gallery mod, and im getting a error that doesnt allow me to go to school at the afternoons.
can anybody help me please

Paragon0911

Dec 26, 2017
How are you supposed to continue with fiona content again? The hint tell me to go to the dorm, but it only ever show me the cam record thing?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Well this game seems like trash now. Few of the last uypdates have done anything with the original main girls, instead we have this never ending cycle with what was a side-character, but apparently was meant as the main female character?

Eh, looks like this game will be in the list of "DL, extract pics, review and dump" category for the foreseeable future. Agree with whomever mentioned above, you should NEVER start your story by having the focus on side characters for the first 3rd of the story, then introduce the planned main characters, and wonder why people don't care about them over others.

Hivios

May 28, 2020
Damn...

This Thread is on fire. Truth be told it was on the last release as well. even comparisons with Icstor were made.

The Comment that caught my eye the most was the one about it maybe being Kira's story. I find her very bland to be truthful.

Second update in a row that did not catch my attention enough to download and play it. I wish mooch1e all the luck on this endeavor but i'll be dropping the game untill it¡s completed.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
-See PH updated-
Alright... lets see if my favorite girl finally got content...
-Checks Changelog-
... About fucking time!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
-Plays through Fiona's content-
This...is truly and utterly wholesome. I am now more in love with this girl than ever before.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes