GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Okay, I'm starting to get frustrated and could really use some help. I just started the game again after a long time of just letting content build up, and I'm trying to follow Monica's first hint "I gotta talk to her in her office and say I'm sorry" but no matter how long I wait, no matter how many classes I attend, no matter how much I progress with other characters, I cannot get any sort of scene to trigger with her that gets MC to apologize.
As far as I remember it was a mistake due to old save with Monica and her new content.
You should ask Monica out on a Friday Evening (and give her a dress).
If it's not difficult, send your save, and I will change the hints in the next version

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
As far as I remember it was a mistake due to old save with Monica and her new content.
You should ask Monica out on a Friday Evening (and give her a dress).
If it's not difficult, send your save, and I will change the hints in the next version
I'm not in a position to ask her out, I started over from the beginning, it's literally the first hint for her that I'm stuck on lol

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well that was a good update ; Fiona lacked content so I'm very happy we can take more care ouf our little pet... I mean waifu.
Thanks a lot for the update mooch1e ; great work and can't wait for the next :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: mooch1e

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I love the moan and bitching about how the "Main Girl" supposedly is Evelyn, yet the reality is there is no main girl. The main girl is who you wish to be. Or in my case, Fiona and every single girl in the game that we can get with/possible in the future get with.

I see people moaning that Rachel/Evelyn didn't get updates so they whine and say 'Welp, not gonna play through this update.' Petty much. Up until this very update I did gripe with the lack of Fiona content, which considering how long it took to get more than two parts from her prior to this update yeah it was a pain, yet I still played the updates and had a grand ol time.

Moochie is doing the best they can. Would it be nice to have specific updates for girls? Sure, but at the same time it bums out others. Let the dev work on their own time and planning for christ sake.
Wait, so you bitched and moaned when your girl wasn't getting an update, but now she's gotten an update everything is hunky-dory for you and the Rachel/Evelyn crowd need to suck it up just like you?

-Sees game updates-
FUCK YES! Where is my love Fiona?!
-See no new content-
Well fuck.
-See this game update-
Me: Oh hell yes!
-Checks Change Log for anything Fiona related, clearly best-second best girl-
Me: ... I am disappointed... Will wait before updating then.
-Sees Update-

'YESH!'

-Sees no new Fiona mentions or anything-

'... Well there goes my boner.'
As long as I get my Fiona I will be content. And thus I will wait to download such a game.
-See update-
YES!!!
-Proceeds to check Changelog for anything Fiona main story related-
... ... ... This is borderline fucking torture...

I'm sorry, kettle, this you? Looks like there were several times you decided to wait out an update because it had no Fiona content.

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Despite the fact that Fiona is probably my least favorite girl in the game, I enjoyed this update. I think one of the things I really liked was the feeling of intimacy between Fiona and the MC. All the hugging and kissing gave a good feeling about their relationship.

Not so fond of Irene, but whatever.

The model girl whose name I don't remember right now was fun too. I am hoping to see her again.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
I'm not in a position to ask her out, I started over from the beginning, it's literally the first hint for her that I'm stuck on lol
I understood what the problem is, you just need to visit the bathroom once and meet Kevin again.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Despite the fact that Fiona is probably the BEST favorite girl in the game, I enjoyed this update. I think one of the things I really liked was the feeling of intimacy between Fiona and the MC. All the hugging and kissing gave a good feeling about their relationship.

Not so fond of Irene, but whatever.

The model girl whose name I don't remember right now was fun too. I am hoping to see her again.
Fixed it ;)

Joking aside, Irene I am not entirely sure of. The gentlemen in me wants to try to help her out in the goodish of fashions but at the same time she does come off a little much for my liking. Still would put my dick in her though, but cautiously.

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Thank you for the update. For me Fiona is one of the more interesting girl. And I think it is kinda cute how she opens up to the MC. Irene and Quinn were nice too. Hope we will see more. And I would laugh so hard if one of the two jerks would be the sun of Quinn, who wanted a truck-toy :D

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I am pleasantly surprised with this update, very decent amount of content.
Although i noticed some resemblance with another game called Being a dik.
I noticed a side character that looks almost exactly like Chad and another character called Quinn, coincidence or not.
Also Fiona reminds me so much of Beaing a dik character Quinn, so similar, she even has the same hair style and their backgrounds are similar.
Theres also a Villa in the middle of the forest that just happened to also have Being a dik in the last episode lmao
So many similarities, it makes me wonder
Its almost like hes trying to steal us of our emotions from BaD and transfer it to his game lol
It doesnt bother me that much since i enjoy the game, but if he stops resembling it, that would be nice.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes