cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you guys think, is the father in league with RM? I can't imagine that RM is only active on the peninsula and someone like him who can wrap naive young women around his finger so easily would definitely be a profitable resource for RM.
nah, he's not smart enuf.

I got a question. I saw on the dev's signature there will be no NTR content, but theres still some sharing with side characters, will that be possible with main girls too in this game.
I'm also curious how dark can this game get, since we already saw a man being stabbed and some blood scene.
only ntr is on corruption bath but then girls/women aren't lis so no ntr. no idea if jen's bad ending path has continued.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
He doesn't necessarily have to be intelligent for that. Unscrupulous, manipulative and charismatic are sufficient. He is definitely manipulative, unscrupulous remains to be seen, and as for charisma, everyone probably sees that differently.

For me, he somewhat fulfills the image of a so-called pick-up artist. Disgusting.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We have to be in which route? And I did all the date thing but how to invite her if it is in the romance route and in which day?
romance route, any day should be good.

i ve red but like i cannot seem to find things
sexscenes? with fiona only. lewdscenes? fiona, kira and what's her name fiona's roomie.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
romance route, any day should be good.
Nope! I just unlocked that looks like we need to gift her the "slutty dress" and then the photo shoot option gets available on Weekends which will unlock the invite on the weekend only, not everyday

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nope! I just unlocked that looks like we need to gift her the "slutty dress" and then the photo shoot option gets available on Weekends which will unlock the invite on the weekend only, not everyday
could be, i did it long time ago and did that accidentally as usual.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Can't wait to finish Fiona's updates arc so far.
So in V0.13 we can have Kevin

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes