cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
supposedly the Red Maiden, but not able to get it.
yea it was option on mr roberts office. so on bad path rm has sis, headmistress, some girl mc met during adventures so at this rate pretty much all end up there and if mc wants to fuck them he needs to take a lot pics daily.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
yea it was option on mr roberts office. so on bad path rm has sis, headmistress, some girl mc met during adventures so at this rate pretty much all end up there and if mc wants to fuck them he needs to take a lot pics daily.
So you say I can use Quinn on Red Maiden if I'm at the bad path?

Where do you meet Quinn the first time? Because I'd like to play them both paths but I really want to make this quick and not wait too long to get to Quinn's first appearance.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
So you say I can use Quinn on Red Maiden if I'm at the bad path?

Where do you meet Quinn the first time? Because I'd like to play them both paths but I really want to make this quick and not wait too long to get to Quinn's first appearance.
Quinn's first appearance is at the hotel where the mc dad is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can I get the cotent with Scott?
I've helped him like 10 times already but nothing happened so far
what content? he has 3 "contents" and 1st reqs asking more from guys in bathroom and then helping scott few times and 2nd is helping him once or more and 3rd is helping him until he gives what mc wants.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you mean storehouse? i didnt, last i had was a message cuz MC was feeling horny or smt like that
whatever, place where mc is supposed to work. anyways to start her content on this update path is store/warehouse--->talk at school--->msg from her to meet at where she works etc.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
what content? he has 3 "contents" and 1st reqs asking more from guys in bathroom and then helping scott few times and 2nd is helping him once or more and 3rd is helping him until he gives what mc wants.
Yes I know.
What I didn't know that by "helping Scott" the dev actually meant to visit Fiona at the repair store 'till you manage to meet Scott. Should've made that more clear .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok then have you followed her aka found out that abandoned place and plenty of other things.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
cool game but way to many splits in story
i like the models and general idea , but i think it would have ben better served if he chose to give two playthroughs evil / blackmail / macho vs nice / submisive
i 'm afraid it will move very slowly forward with a an update for a particular girl every half a year

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cool game but way to many splits in story
i like the models and general idea , but i think it would have ben better served if he chose to give two playthroughs evil / blackmail / macho vs nice / submisive
i 'm afraid it will move very slowly forward with a an update for a particular girl every half a year
there are 3 routes, love, hate and dom fiona (but how that differs from sub fiona is diff thing and also maybe jen bad ending path) and everything can be done on 1 play on whatever path chose.

not every 6 months updates.

Electrode

Jun 26, 2020
I think the story is well conected, the story is good, waiting to see how the story goes on the next uptate

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
try using non-capped letters, no probs for me that way besides some game names are too common and give n+1 results.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
Hi
Does anyone have a link for the
v0.11.2a
version of the game, it's the one that's compatible with lain's mod,

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes