PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
ask from lain if wt-mod could be updated? it's not rly needed since phone gives enuf tips.
It already says that it's "updating" for a week now and there is still no sign of the mod and I really wanted to play it with lain's mod, in order to not miss anything in my first play-through.

Reactions: kpotopes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It already says that it's "updating" for a week now and there is still no sign of the mod and I really wanted to play it with lain's mod, in order to not miss anything in my first play-through.
only things you might miss are some sidethings which aren't important to plot.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I've attached a file that does the same thing, but won't break your game and will work on any version. (just put in in the game folder)

But it's kind of useless. It changes one variable and all this does is removing one line from the intro.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't download...

World

Jun 30, 2017
Since there's no updated walkthrough to guide for certain events, I'll ask the veterans for help on this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started playing this game from the beginning and the beginning makes me a bit sad. I mainly mean situations with the mother of MC.

First, she gets a call from MC's father that MC is going to her for ''a while''. She's not happy with it and it looks like she doesn't want an MC in her house.
Another situation that makes me sad is that she doesn't have a picture of MC, even though she has a picture of everyone in the family, even that asshole father's.

And he is her son, he should be very important to her.

As a mother of MC, she should probably be glad to see her son after such a long time. Here, however, it is different.

Although.. MC did not visit her at all, so we can argue here. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started playing this game from the beginning and the beginning makes me a bit sad. I mainly mean situations with the mother of MC.
well son is more like daddy and she hadn't seen him for years and other things.

XXXNinjas

Jun 17, 2021
So just finished the last update with episode 118 of my play through on this. By far my favorite game ive ever played... mainly due to how much ive put in to it but i hope to see more of Kimberly, not sure if she will just be a side character that just shows up every now and then or become a more main one like Kira
Cant wait for the next update

Photo-Hunt-Episode-118-b.png

Jun 21, 2018
So i'm trying to do Monica's love route, and i'm at the point where you have to talk to her at her house in the evening, but when I try too, there's no option to talk to her. Is it a bug or something? The only options I have are to gift her something, or ask her something, but there is nothing to ask and i've already given her all her gifts.

Edit: I got it fixed, I had already exhausted all the talk options, so the talk option didn't appear when I approached her.

Last edited:
Reactions: MGSrr

davv

May 13, 2017
Can somebody help me! How do I get Monica's dress to go to the red maiden on the BLACKMAIL route

davv

May 13, 2017
Can somebody help me! How do I get Monica's dress to go to the red maiden on the BLACKMAIL route

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes