gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
yes she was trying but with help of mc mommy and alice become best friends again.
Alice was still trying to sabotage the Mom's career and steal her promotion last I checked, for all her talk about them being friends. (As far as I remember anyway; haven't played through that section in ages.)

Aug 12, 2017
Hello guys, so I wanted to ask Im at Monica's step 6 where I have to talk to her in her office, but Im also on Lina's step 8 where I also have to meet her in the school office, In the Lain Mod it says that I dont trigger Lina's 8th event before Monica's 6th event, but when I go to the office it automatically triggers Lina's event, is there a way to chose which event to trigger first? Or do I have to start over and trigger Monica's first?

Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
Monica first, but even if you do it the other way like I did you still get a very good (with sex) relationship with her...
I'm getting tired of so much grinding, I've done like 500 days and still keep finding new stuff from time to time - and most say I reached the end with that character, so anyone know if we can have the real deal with the mom, sis and others (besides Lina and Monica)?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
only 4 chars have 2 paths, monica and sis have love and corruption paths, jennifer has love and madness path and fiona has her being dominating and her being submissive paths rest have love paths.

Tell me more about this Jen madness path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Alice was still trying to sabotage the Mom's career and steal her promotion last I checked, for all her talk about them being friends. (As far as I remember anyway; haven't played through that section in ages.)
she originally did but after mc reintroduced hubby and wife to eachother she stopped trying to get that promotion.

Tell me more about this Jen madness path.
happens if she loses that art competition and afterwards she literally rapes mc.

Reactions: gregers

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I started playing this game from the beginning and the beginning makes me a bit sad. I mainly mean situations with the mother of MC.

First, she gets a call from MC's father that MC is going to her for ''a while''. She's not happy with it and it looks like she doesn't want an MC in her house.
Another situation that makes me sad is that she doesn't have a picture of MC, even though she has a picture of everyone in the family, even that asshole father's.

And he is her son, he should be very important to her.

As a mother of MC, she should probably be glad to see her son after such a long time. Here, however, it is different.

Although.. MC did not visit her at all, so we can argue here. :unsure:
Huh, well that's disappointing. Sounds like the mom treats her son like a stranger.

Kinda ruins the taboo aspect of the game.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there,
i think there are a bug in my game. I'm just restarted this game recently and i can't anymore forward in the Lina's route. I play with the Lain Mod. The called step 22 say to go at Lina's house the weekend on the afternon. I made it several time (a lot) but all i can do is the usual as Swiming, ride bicycles in the park, go to MC's place. I has already make all photo sessions with her (in the gym, in the park, at home). And i don't see anymore Risa, and I need her to be here to be able to choice her route, or her Sis's route. Without mention all the depending events. Have someone already run in this kind of problem?

In other words, how to trigger the event that leads to choosing between Lina or Risa?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you trigger evelyn dress events and photoshoot for Mr. Roberts?
dress event is random event which triggers by going to mom's office until it triggers.

In other words, how to trigger the event that leads to choosing between Lina or Risa?
there is no actually choosing since can be with both (as long as lina doesn't know it), if lina caught you fucking with risa then next time you meet her (lina) when she gets hospitalized and encountering risa when you do school related event later.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
there is no actually choosing since can be with both (as long as lina doesn't know it), if lina caught you fucking with risa then next time you meet her (lina) when she gets hospitalized and encountering risa when you do school related event later.
First of all thanks for the reply
I must have explained myself badly, sorry. Indeed, the Risa's Route is only a loop, so we can always continue the romance with Lina.
But there is a moment when you have to choose whether or not to fuck little sister Risa 'At Lina's house. It is this event that I can no longer trigger.
The choices are:
"Ok, let's go" (To fuck Risa) called Risa's route in the mod
"Sorry, find someone else" (To ... you know). called Lina's route in the mod

And also if you fuck Risa right now, you automatically get caught, because Lina is looking at you from the window.

My question is: Is this just a random event or there is something to trigger it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc fucks risa only once before lina caughts them and lina breaks up with mc for a while. getting that event needs to be friendly with risa and do shenanigans with her (well she doing shenanigans) when their papa is talking to mc at dinner (he found out about mc and lina (guess who told about it)) and after visit or 2 mc ends up (can end up) fucking with risa (normal visit to their house but risa is waiting mc instead lina) and lina seeing it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
mc fucks risa only once before lina caughts them and lina breaks up with mc for a while. getting that event needs to be friendly with risa and do shenanigans with her (well she doing shenanigans) when their papa is talking to mc at dinner (he found out about mc and lina (guess who told about it)) and after visit or 2 mc ends up (can end up) fucking with risa (normal visit to their house but risa is waiting mc instead lina) and lina seeing it.
Ok tanks, so there is probably a bug in my game.
I have already met Risa and the grandfather. When you talk about Risa's shenanigans, can it be that I (the mc) don't allow Risa to give a blowjob under the table, during the meal with the grandfather?
Also, I haven't reached the panty theft event yet. Can it be that?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok tanks, so there is probably a bug in my game.
I have already met Risa and the grandfather. When you talk about Risa's shenanigans, can it be that I (the mc) don't allow Risa to give a blowjob under the table, during the meal with the grandfather?
Also, I haven't reached the panty theft event yet. Can it be that?
if you prevent her giving bj to mc then no sex and pantythief comes much much later.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes