cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when we can have the mommy?
someday.

So i'm trying to do Monica's love route, and i'm at the point where you have to talk to her at her house in the evening, but when I try too, there's no option to talk to her. Is it a bug or something? The only options I have are to gift her something, or ask her something, but there is nothing to ask and i've already given her all her gifts.

Edit: I got it fixed, I had already exhausted all the talk options, so the talk option didn't appear when I approached her.
next time more talk options are added when dates with her start.

Can somebody help me! How do I get Monica's dress to go to the red maiden on the BLACKMAIL route
buy it from shop and give it to her.

Jun 21, 2018
I wasn't at that point and couldn't get past having to talk to her in the evening so I was bugged, I just reloaded a save and went through it without exhausting all her talk options.

davv

May 13, 2017
someday.

buy it from shop and give it to her.
Yes, but I no longer have any dress in the store, I already bought everything and it does not give me the option of giving it to her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, but I no longer have any dress in the store, I already bought everything and it does not give me the option of giving it to her.
on blackmail path it's not given to her at home, wt (in op) tells where it is given but i think that happens in cafe.

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
So I am stuck with progressing Monica event 5. Lain's mod says I am supposed to talk to her but I already did previously and now when I don't get the option when I approach her. Is this a bug?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I am stuck with progressing Monica event 5. Lain's mod says I am supposed to talk to her but I already did previously and now when I don't get the option when I approach her. Is this a bug?
on which path? also what is event 5?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Love path, step 5. On Lain's walkthrough mod it just says talk to Monica but I don't get that option at all.
no clue what's step 5 since don't use lain's mod but you can try talking to her at her office or at her home.

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
I'm just playing this game for the first time, and I'm wondering how many characters have branching paths, because I would like to do those last so when I reload before the path choice and I don't have to redo all the other characters as well. Otherwise, is there some way to reset a character and go down the other path?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I'm just playing this game for the first time, and I'm wondering how many characters have branching paths, because I would like to do those last so when I reload before the path choice and I don't have to redo all the other characters as well. Otherwise, is there some way to reset a character and go down the other path?
As far as i know is that theres only 2 paths for each character, love and corrupt one, i dont think you can switch back tho

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only 4 chars have 2 paths, monica and sis have love and corruption paths, jennifer has love and madness path and fiona has her being dominating and her being submissive paths rest have love paths.

Reactions: peridotslab

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
will be someday. but if not 1 time fucking her ass after pokergame and i think 2 times fucking her at gym isn't enuf atm then dunno what is.
Wait, we could fuck her at the gym? I never got that.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I played this game a few updated back and can someone tell me (pls keep the spoilers to the minimum)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's currently no content after the fact, which makes me sad because I'd have hoped we'd have gotten more (especially since the last time I played this game, there was like 30% less content than there is now).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played this game a few updated back and can someone tell me (pls keep the spoilers to the minimum)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
post poker night still should happen (*) and also gym thingies (**) and maybe meeting her at hospital (***).

best path is not to get her fired.

* ** *** unless dev changed so that she's totally out of picture.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
post poker night still should happen (*) and also gym thingies (**) and maybe meeting her at hospital (***).

best path is not to get her fired.

* ** *** unless dev changed so that she's totally out of picture.
I got her fired because I was using the WT mod and that was the mod highlighted I think

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes