mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
I am pleasantly surprised with this update, very decent amount of content.
Although i noticed some resemblance with another game called Being a dik.
I noticed a side character that looks almost exactly like Chad and another character called Quinn, coincidence or not.
Also Fiona reminds me so much of Beaing a dik character Quinn, so similar, she even has the same hair style and their backgrounds are similar.
Theres also a Villa in the middle of the forest that just happened to also have Being a dik in the last episode lmao
So many similarities, it makes me wonder
Its almost like hes trying to steal us of our emotions from BaD and transfer it to his game lol
It doesnt bother me that much since i enjoy the game, but if he stops resembling it, that would be nice.
Belive it or not, but the last game I played was Big Brother (before the game was abandoned) xD Since then I haven't even heard of what's going on in other games.
ps. we didn't show you her background in its full yet

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I am pleasantly surprised with this update, very decent amount of content.
Although i noticed some resemblance with another game called Being a dik.
I noticed a side character that looks almost exactly like Chad and another character called Quinn, coincidence or not.
Also Fiona reminds me so much of Beaing a dik character Quinn, so similar, she even has the same hair style and their backgrounds are similar.
Theres also a Villa in the middle of the forest that just happened to also have Being a dik in the last episode lmao
So many similarities, it makes me wonder
Its almost like hes trying to steal us of our emotions from BaD and transfer it to his game lol
It doesnt bother me that much since i enjoy the game, but if he stops resembling it, that would be nice.
This game and BaDIK first came out about the same time (if anything, I think this one may be slightly older). You might just as well demand PinkCake's models stop resembling this dev's. Or, you know, just leave off throwing around baseless accusations altogether.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
This game and BaDIK first came out about the same time (if anything, I think this one may be slightly older). You might just as well demand PinkCake's models stop resembling this dev's. Or, you know, just leave off throwing around baseless accusations altogether.
Baseless?
Have you even played the game or did you expect me to start taking screenshots or something
I was trying my best to not sound accusive because i knew some smart ass would come up my ass lmao
I'm not accusing anyone since i enjoy both games, but it does look kinda odd when both games are so similar
You cant hold anything againt Dr Pinkcake since his game is most popular and it would make sense for other small devs to copy him, i was just surprised to see it in this game too.
The dev already answered and i belive him, it looked genuine. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed some resemblance, am i not allowed to discuss things or what

Last edited:
Reactions: SerHawkes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Baseless?
Have you even played the game or did you expect me to start taking screenshots or something
I was trying my best to not sound accusive because i knew some smart ass would come up my ass lmao
I'm not accusing anyone since i enjoy both games, but it does look kinda odd when both games are so similar
You cant hold anything againt Dr Pinkcake since his game is most popular and it would make sense for other small devs to copy him, i was just surprised to see it in this game too.
The dev already answered and i belive him, it looked genuine. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed some resemblance, am i not allowed to discuss things or what
Well the fact this game is slightly older might have given you a clue and especially characters like Evelyn and Fiona were in from very start, so if any copying it is more likely Dr Pinkcake did. Considering fact there are only a finite number of daz models available. It is likely more a case of similar taste between the devs that they modified some models pretty closely and included those in their game.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Well the fact this game is slightly older might have given you a clue and especially characters like Evelyn and Fiona were in from very start, so if any copying it is more likely Dr Pinkcake did. Considering fact there are only a finite number of daz models available. It is likely more a case of similar taste between the devs that they modified some models pretty closely and included those in their game.
Interesting, i didnt know you can buy daz models tbh, i thought everyone makes it on their own. This is now starting to make sense.
Does every dev have to do that in their game or what, because if they can also buy that villa and modify it, it would make perfect sense why its so similar, and its fine as long as both are paid for.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Interesting, i didnt know you can buy daz models tbh, i thought everyone makes it on their own. This is now starting to make sense.
Does every dev have to do that in their game or what, because if they can also buy that villa and modify it, it would make perfect sense why its so similar, and its fine as long as both are paid for.
Yeah there is a daz store where you can buy models and since making them costs a lot of time most devs use those and some at least tweak them to their taste to make them somewhat unique and some just use the stock model. Devs that make or order their own models from scratch are very rare considering cost involved in either money for designer or their time to do themselves. That is indeed why you see some models reappear so often and also no copyright problems involved with that as their would be if devs stole from another.

To make it even more fun, some of those models are free, so those are the ones you see most often appear again and again, since buying models can add up to quite a cost for a dev over time and especially starting devs with little support can not always afford that naturally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruno3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I do that ? I must be on "good terms" with the baldie ?
dunno, i selected to put her on mommy's hands.

how to get Monica and Evelyn Hang out?
invite mon to mc's home.

anyone got the updated walkthrough ?
yes, dev and those patrons who bought it. there's wt-mod but maybe not up-to-date yet.

daz has tons of models but still players who play many renpy games see same chars (or slightly modded) on other games but on diff. roles and also same places. for example mommy bathing mc has 1 pic same as cobd has but latter game that pic relates to ~18 years old girl.

each dev buys those asset packs he wants/needs (or pirates those).

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So does the dads pregnant ex girlfriend show back up,or was that meeting a one off? And do you meet Thalia anywhere else?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for the pregnant ex-girlfriend, I assume that it simply served the purpose of underlining once again what an ass the father is.

• Thinking Face

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
not that we needed that.
I absolutely agree with that. And the update with him has once again underlined and shown part of his modus operandi. Time for the MC and this Mandalorian giant chicken to mess up his tour.

What do you guys think, is the father in league with RM? I can't imagine that RM is only active on the peninsula and someone like him who can wrap naive young women around his finger so easily would definitely be a profitable resource for RM.

Moonkee

Mar 21, 2017
having a problem playing with Lain's Mod installed. I tried to access the school in afternoon. Came back with :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in script
if "Flowers" in loc10_fio_gifted and jen_route == "yand" and loc10_jen_yand_warning == 1:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in <module>
if "Flowers" in loc10_fio_gifted and jen_route == "yand" and loc10_jen_yand_warning == 1:
NameError: name 'loc10_fio_gifted' is not defined

Any clue how to correct?

Reactions: wollfcortes

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I got a question. I saw on the dev's signature there will be no NTR content, but theres still some sharing with side characters, will that be possible with main girls too in this game.
I'm also curious how dark can this game get, since we already saw a man being stabbed and some blood scene.

• Angry

laeg15

May 24, 2021
I got a question. I saw on the dev's signature there will be no NTR content, but theres still some sharing with side characters, will that be possible with main girls too in this game.
I'm also curious how dark can this game get, since we already saw a man being stabbed and some blood scene.
well i did not played new update, but when dad came first home, mom dresed like slut for him so i guees she want D from him....

Reactions: ann87ra

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
well i did not played new update, but when dad came first home, mom dresed like slut for him so i guees she want D from him....
Well she won't likely unless on a corrupt route and MC allows, but yeah in a way her just being interested in that asshole is annoying and does not make her seem smarter if she has a nice MC around who at least does care for her. (Yup I do consider dating assholes to be even less healthy as incest, especially in an incest game with limited males around. :p )

Then again that is what you always get when there is an asshole NPC around as a rival and you have to make him a bit of a valid threat, even when he gets nothing in the end. That is one of the reasons I do not like story lines like that. They at best negatively impact on how you see the ladies.

Edit: I am sorry if I do or have annoyed the dev a bit and did try to keep my own emotions out as much as possible. fact though that I have had the displeasure of seeing firsthand the impact of a mother with a horrible taste in males on myself and her other loved ones and a father that pimped out minors, finding out the turn this game took after two years of development did awaken and trigger some unpleasant memories and I may not have been able to keep that in check especially concerning the recently added storylines in game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes