Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Well this game seems like trash now. Few of the last uypdates have done anything with the original main girls, instead we have this never ending cycle with what was a side-character, but apparently was meant as the main female character?

Eh, looks like this game will be in the list of "DL, extract pics, review and dump" category for the foreseeable future. Agree with whomever mentioned above, you should NEVER start your story by having the focus on side characters for the first 3rd of the story, then introduce the planned main characters, and wonder why people don't care about them over others.

Hivios

May 28, 2020
Damn...

This Thread is on fire. Truth be told it was on the last release as well. even comparisons with Icstor were made.

The Comment that caught my eye the most was the one about it maybe being Kira's story. I find her very bland to be truthful.

Second update in a row that did not catch my attention enough to download and play it. I wish mooch1e all the luck on this endeavor but i'll be dropping the game untill it¡s completed.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
-See PH updated-
Alright... lets see if my favorite girl finally got content...
-Checks Changelog-
... About fucking time!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
-Plays through Fiona's content-
This...is truly and utterly wholesome. I am now more in love with this girl than ever before.

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
Wow this thread is on fire, good time for me to give my two cents.

I really don't like Fiona. Both her routes feel meh too me (currently on the submissive route) and I treat her story as a side thing while I focus on literally every other girl (with Lina, Grace and Rachel being my favorites in case anyone gives a shit). I wasn't delighted when I read that the update would focus on her.

That said, I really think we shouldnt give Moochie a hard time. When it comes to work-in-progress games with a large enough following, they have been consistent enough with their work and their updates to the game, and I think that should be appreciated. Would I like more Evelyn content? Yes. (More Kira content too!) But does that mean that every update should revolve around her? No. I want to see the game move forward and get as much content as possible. if that includes a couple patches that don't give the spotlight to my favorite girls, it's alright.

At the end of the day I'd much rather have Moochie progress some story lines and see how people like them and work with that than take everything people ask of them and try to keep everyone satisfied at once. The latter seems like a recipe for disaster and I have seen too many developers get overwhelmed when trying to make something everyone will universally love.

So props to them for keeping the game updated, though I personally do hope for more Everlyn content in the futre.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Saw the update and was like "cool", opened the changelog and saw no Rachael content and was like "well better luck next update"

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I love the moan and bitching about how the "Main Girl" supposedly is Evelyn, yet the reality is there is no main girl. The main girl is who you wish to be. Or in my case, Fiona and every single girl in the game that we can get with/possible in the future get with.

I see people moaning that Rachel/Evelyn didn't get updates so they whine and say 'Welp, not gonna play through this update.' Petty much. Up until this very update I did gripe with the lack of Fiona content, which considering how long it took to get more than two parts from her prior to this update yeah it was a pain, yet I still played the updates and had a grand ol time.

Moochie is doing the best they can. Would it be nice to have specific updates for girls? Sure, but at the same time it bums out others. Let the dev work on their own time and planning for christ sake.

dooder1515

Jun 30, 2017
I love the moan and bitching about how the "Main Girl" supposedly is Evelyn, yet the reality is there is no main girl. The main girl is who you wish to be. Or in my case, Fiona and every single girl in the game that we can get with/possible in the future get with.

I see people moaning that Rachel/Evelyn didn't get updates so they whine and say 'Welp, not gonna play through this update.' Petty much. Up until this very update I did gripe with the lack of Fiona content, which considering how long it took to get more than two parts from her prior to this update yeah it was a pain, yet I still played the updates and had a grand ol time.

Moochie is doing the best they can. Would it be nice to have specific updates for girls? Sure, but at the same time it bums out others. Let the dev work on their own time and planning for christ sake.
Rachel/Evelyn path(s) is/are the most boring to me anyway. Can find hundreds of games on this website (thanks team!) with that exact flavour/genre, whatever. All in all, I think Moochie does a good job of balancing and good things, especially games of this quality just take time. People need to deal with it.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Rachel/Evelyn path(s) is/are the most boring to me anyway. Can find hundreds of games on this website (thanks team!) with that exact flavour/genre, whatever. All in all, I think Moochie does a good job of balancing and good things, especially games of this quality just take time. People need to deal with it.
For me, I like all of the paths regardless. I don't find them boring at all and quite entertaining, specially with a side of oddity with Skylar popping in randomly. I think the "problem" though is that right now there are a lot of girls, ala the "Main Ones" if you will, and everyone is wanting more content for them. Yet at the same time, Mooch is doing the best they can given the planing and balancing of things which is working well overall, despite frustrations of others. Now, Mooch could very well just do a whole six months/year long hold out and do a huge ass update, which would be grand but at the same time could lose a following.

All in all, I love the game and it certainly is on my listings here.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Maybe my perspective is different being that I played through the game in the previous major update, but the Evelyn and Rachel paths aren't really that interesting to me. Their models are gorgeous, but the stories are pretty generic. I loved the Jennifer love path and Lina's path, and enjoyed the content made thus far for Grace.

Honestly, I think the content this update for Fiona actually exceeded my expectations (I'm on her path that makes her more submissive). Especially compared to aspects of the Lina/Risa path, the writing here made MC come across as much less of a genuine creep and more caring unless you pick the options to make him a pervert. Flynn and Irene were quite interesting, and I like that Scott was given more dimensionality. Wonderful job all-around humanizing a lot of old and new characters.

My favorites are Jennifer and Grace (and Skylar), so looking forward to more content with them, probably in the distant future.

Also... when the hell is Skylar going to be added to the relationships tab? We know her love points are being tracked. I love that weirdo.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe my perspective is different being that I played through the game in the previous major update, but the Evelyn and Rachel paths aren't really that interesting to me. Their models are gorgeous, but the stories are pretty generic. I loved the Jennifer love path and Lina's path, and enjoyed the content made thus far for Grace.

Honestly, I think the content this update for Fiona actually exceeded my expectations (I'm on her path that makes her more submissive). Especially compared to aspects of the Lina/Risa path, the writing here made MC come across as much less of a genuine creep and more caring unless you pick the options to make him a pervert. Flynn and Irene were quite interesting, and I like that Scott was given more dimensionality. Wonderful job all-around humanizing a lot of old and new characters.

My favorites are Jennifer and Grace (and Skylar), so looking forward to more content with them, probably in the distant future.

Also... when the hell is Skylar going to be added to the relationships tab? We know her love points are being tracked. I love that weirdo.
True that makes a difference, just as when playing the final completed game will also be a very different experience as playing the game while still in development. If you would not have liked Rachel and Evelyn you likely would have put the game aside at very start, since it was a lot of Evelyn content then and going fast, just if I had known then the storyline would have been mainly about the dad and a crime story I would likely have made another choice.

I would have never started playing then likely, since those kind of games tend to annoy me with even more unbelievable stories and tend to make games about fighting of other assholes, instead of believable reasons why girls want to be with Mc (No just being less of an asshole or beating them up, does not make you a valid partner, especially if they have a resistance or taboo that they never overcome), I much prefer the relation building by showing interest and helping out with more realistic things personally that MC is equipped to deal with.

Instead as a Mc that in reality would be destroyed by those bad people since he is in way over his head and does not have any background or skills to deal with them in first place like years of police training, having grown up in a criminal background and trained as such, somehow blunders through, has all stars aligned and escapes unscathed winning the day and girls fall in his arm whatever their taboo or resistance that is still there and having plenty of other people around that can scratch that itch without that taboo or resistance making them uncomfortable. That is the stuff of movies for childeren, which can be fun in a comedic setting, but makes no sense in a more realistic setting.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How are you supposed to continue with fiona content again? The hint tell me to go to the dorm, but it only ever show me the cam record thing?
if mc doms her then goto work at warehouse until fiona visits there and after that it's very linear.

-See PH updated-
Alright... lets see if my favorite girl finally got content...
-Checks Changelog-
... About fucking time!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
-Plays through Fiona's content-
This...is truly and utterly wholesome. I am now more in love with this girl than ever before.
LOL

now she has 2 places where to meet her (like with grace) and have fun with her.

there was also small kira update as mc presented more clues to her which led to ........... see yourself. :p

misterfister

Oct 15, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in script
    if "Flowers" in loc10_fio_gifted and jen_route == "yand" and loc10_jen_yand_warning == 1:
  File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in <module>
    if "Flowers" in loc10_fio_gifted and jen_route == "yand" and loc10_jen_yand_warning == 1:
NameError: name 'loc10_fio_gifted' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in script
  File "C:\Users\timli\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.12.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\timli\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.12.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\timli\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.12.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in <module>
NameError: name 'loc10_fio_gifted' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.11.2a
Sat Jun 05 15:32:26 2021

happens everytime, when going to school in the afternoon

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I haven't finished the update but I'm enjoying it and I'm glad our girl Fiona got some love.
And, for me, the main girl is whoever we want her to be (within those that are listed in the phone cause they have enough content to be called "main")

Reactions: SerHawkes
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes