buff

May 29, 2017
Can someone advise on the incest patches? They say "fan made", so I assume they contain actual content changes, not just flipping some variables. Is one better than the other, and are they up to speed with 11.2?

Also, here's a request for the Mac version, save me a visit to the SDK.......

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 1153146
got a problem need some help plz?
says what you need to know in the image. My problem is I already did the modeling and whatnot with both her and every other girl. Don't know how to fix it, if there even is a fix. I will drop the last save I have had before giving up to try and fix it on my own.
you need to study alone in the library(evening)and then a couple of times with Jennifer.
P.S. Evelyn for the next event can be photographed on Friday night

Reactions: RedTovarich

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Have not played this in a while ... is this the sos or are we fucking sis and mom yet?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Any Sex scene with Evelyn?
That's my question too ... if not any serious movement with mom and sis story line, fugettaboutit. I'm just not interested in grinding for side bait, I'm here for mom and sis. And now adding dad ... dafuq is that about? Nope, don't need more dicks in the game _ adding him back into the story is a buzz-kill.

Last edited:

KimMelo

Oct 10, 2018
Hey Guys, i'm stuck in the game. I was supose to give the outfit for Monica (Romance Rout), but i cant give to her, can someone help me? D: 1618947689757.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey Guys, i'm stuck in the game. I was supose to give the outfit for Monica (Romance Rout), but i cant give to her, can someone help me? D:
you buy dress from shop and give it to her at school on blackmail path where based ob pic you are, if you really are on romance then at her home.

KimMelo

Oct 10, 2018
you buy dress from shop and give it to her at school on blackmail path where based ob pic you are, if you really are on romance then at her home.
Ive done everything, in her house, in school, i dont have the option to give the outfit to her...

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
  • Small brain: Having a solid story around a small cast of romantic interests
  • Normal brain: Having a story with a big cast of romantic interests
  • Big brain: Adding romantic interests into your story on the fly to expand the MC's harem
  • Huge brain: Adding characters into your story on the fly with their own romantic interest in addition to the MC's harem
  • Titanic brain: Adding characters into your story on the fly with their own harem in addition to the MC's harem

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Man, how disappointing it is to reach the message "You have reached the end of current rout for Evelyn"! Why play anymore when she's out of the picture. I wouldn't mind if the whole game was just with Evelyn....well maybe Ashley at the hotel she's a real goodlocker too....and maybe Oksana too but that's it LOL

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes