Elmır2

Nov 17, 2020
Can we see MC-Kira, MC - Rose and Evelynn Sharing scenes (like Monica Sharing) in the future updates?

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi all,
can't go on with Fiona path and Skylar.
Someone can check my savefile and see wher the issue is?
All the othyer girl are done

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
solid work as usual, plenty of happenings, bit sex and plenty of nudity, also good humor as usual (mommy, fiona and mc was 1 of best) .

various screenshots:

1. she always thinks negatively
2. but also gives very good descriptions
3. copy of rachel
4. so sexy and mc is totally right
5. looks good on her and yes she would have bought it long ago
6. sexting in the middle of class? shame on you two

note: pics 4 and 5 aren't in main route, those are on sidequest (on what that i'll leave you to figure).

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
The game always crash when i tried to go to school after a certain quest of the art contest of jennifer is there any fix to this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is anyone else not able to open the cross scene section in gallery
me neither, got some pic after sportsnight with mommy, lina, rachel and mc but didn't see it elsewhere and when checked cross got renpy error.

helix444

Aug 29, 2020
can somebody help me with jennifer
I'm stuck as someone is supposed to visit the library after the 2nd photoshoot of MC but he isn't visiting

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
How do I unlock the "Lina hang around "MC" house #4 and #5"? I keep hanging with her at the house at the weekend and I'm getting the same singular picture

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I unlock the "Lina hang around "MC" house #4 and #5"? I keep hanging with her at the house at the weekend and I'm getting the same singular picture
invite her to his house and either let her have fun with rachel or do photoshoot with her (can do both on separate invites).

Weremule

Jul 2, 2020
can someone help me with jennifer?
ive talked to fiona about her but it was blank and no dialogue showed then it just went back to the things i can talk to her about (went through all of them), so i left it and carried on with the other girls stories. Now when i find fiona i only have the choices of "Challenge" or go back. anyway to edit the game files so it carries on to the next part of jennifers story?

Sep 29, 2019
I have advanced in the game and I have not finished yet. I believe that the father of the MC is someone who can be very important in the story plot somehow.
Questions:
Who is Grace's Mom? Does the MC's father have to do with the mob or something to do with Grace's family?

My wish that Grace be the daughter of MC's father; the father is a total Cassanova would have had and affair with Grace's mother.
The father (who I think is not her true father) is not interested in her(Grace) and he gives me that impression. And the million dollar question, who is Grace's mom? Would it have had something to do with MC's dad? I hope or wish they were half siblings.
The MC's father returned for something more than jealousy, he will have to do with the mafia and modeling world. Grace's mother was a model? And we still don't know how it will affect the story and the MC in any way?
Perhaps this affected Evelyn and that is why they separated from her by being unfaithful to Grace's mother. (Sorry fellow forum if that sounds like something crazy that I want to happen, but something does not add up) I think the answer can be something very important in the story, I hope I am not wrong.

Please the mystery of Grace is something that I hope has a resolution that impacts the Game. I can't imagine if Rachel and Grace are Sisters. Rachel has a connection with Grace in some way. I can't imagine the impact on Rachel and Grace if they somehow realize they have a connection if I'm right on my wacky theories.
This game has hooked me a lot.
What do fellow forum members think? What is your opinion?
Thanks to the Developers they have improved a lot in their story. (y)(y)(y):cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: oldatoz and mooch1e

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The identity of Grace's mother is unknown. I suspect that Oksana is her mother or alternatively her aunt or an old acquaintance/friend of her mother. It is very obvious that Oksana's leadership is far beyond what one would normally expect from her profession (caretaker? bodyguard? servant?). In addition, Oksana was probably questioned by Grace about her (that is, Grace's) mother more than once, but she wouldn't say anything. My guess is that Grace's father is at least blackmailing Oksana to keep the identity of Grace's mother - for whatever reason - a secret. Oksana has the advantage of being able to see Grace and the mayor doesn't have to fear that the only other person who knows the identity will reveal the truth. We also know that Oksana regrets some things from her youth. My theory would be as follows:

Grace's father had contacts with the early offshoots of Red Maiden before his political ambitions. It is conceivable that Oksana (and Grace's mother, if they are not the same person) were active there and had Grace's father as a customer. Grace's mother became pregnant at some point and little Grace was born. Depending on whether Oksana is her mother or not, the following things may have happened:
a) Grace's father developed political interest and could not afford for it to come out who is the mother of his daughter. So he made her disappear. Oksana caught on to this and made arrangements that would expose his machinations if anything happened to her.

b) Grace's father developed a political interest and Oksana is Grace's mother and made arrangements so that he could not make her disappear.

The question of why he had adopted his daughter in my scenario would be as follows: The role of a single father whose daughter lost her mother at an early age would be a very good hook for political campaigning.

Sep 29, 2019
The identity of Grace's mother is unknown. I suspect that Oksana is her mother or alternatively her aunt or an old acquaintance/friend of her mother. It is very obvious that Oksana's leadership is far beyond what one would normally expect from her profession (caretaker? bodyguard? servant?). In addition, Oksana was probably questioned by Grace about her (that is, Grace's) mother more than once, but she wouldn't say anything. My guess is that Grace's father is at least blackmailing Oksana to keep the identity of Grace's mother - for whatever reason - a secret. Oksana has the advantage of being able to see Grace and the mayor doesn't have to fear that the only other person who knows the identity will reveal the truth. We also know that Oksana regrets some things from her youth. My theory would be as follows:

Grace's father had contacts with the early offshoots of Red Maiden before his political ambitions. It is conceivable that Oksana (and Grace's mother, if they are not the same person) were active there and had Grace's father as a customer. Grace's mother became pregnant at some point and little Grace was born. Depending on whether Oksana is her mother or not, the following things may have happened:
a) Grace's father developed political interest and could not afford for it to come out who is the mother of his daughter. So he made her disappear. Oksana caught on to this and made arrangements that would expose his machinations if anything happened to her.

b) Grace's father developed a political interest and Oksana is Grace's mother and made arrangements so that he could not make her disappear.

The question of why he had adopted his daughter in my scenario would be as follows: The role of a single father whose daughter lost her mother at an early age would be a very good hook for political campaigning.

Thnx for the input man I like many of the points you made. I think Oksana maybe could be the Aunt or protector put by the Mother like you pointed out I think the Father(Is a fake) he is in the mafia I think a piece of shit it my theory the bomb will drop and Grace will pay and our Heroe will have to have to save her; the Mafia in the peninsula I think has a power on the Model Agency, The Red Maiden & The Crime in The Peninsula. The MC father I think will also play a big part in the Story in my Humble Theory.

But I like many of your point like the Father (Fake Father in my opinion) he cannot killed her to have her money, Grace is protected somehow. (y) :cool:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can someone help me with jennifer?
ive talked to fiona about her but it was blank and no dialogue showed then it just went back to the things i can talk to her about (went through all of them), so i left it and carried on with the other girls stories. Now when i find fiona i only have the choices of "Challenge" or go back. anyway to edit the game files so it carries on to the next part of jennifers story?
what jennifer says?

I have advanced in the game and I have not finished yet. I believe that the father of the MC is someone who can be very important in the story something plot.
Questions:
Who is Grace's Mom? Does the MC's father have to do with the mob or something to do with Grace's family?
mc's father is asshole nr 1.

grace's mother is unknown to players but many players suspect that it's oksana since she acts like a mother to her.

Reactions: daemonblackfyre
Sep 29, 2019
what jennifer says?

mc's father is asshole nr 1.

grace's mother is unknown to players but many players suspect that it's oksana since she acts like a mother to her.

Yeah the MC father is a mayor asshole I think he will be a mayor problem to the MC in the future.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes