Weremule

Jul 2, 2020
what jennifer says?

mc's father is asshole nr 1.

grace's mother is unknown to players but many players suspect that it's oksana since she acts like a mother to her.

when i clicked on fiona's speech option for jennifer the screen showed her "conversation" picture, no text box or anything then i clicked again to progerss and it went back to her speech options list (still with the jennifer option). but now when i go to find fiona i can't talk to her about anything.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i replayed the whole game all over

can we please have a cover of "what makes you beautiful" when Jennifer wins the art contest as a soundtrack?XD

i'm no fan of one direction(actually i think that one is the only good song they ever made XD) but it would fit XD

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The next main update will be primarily about the mother. The starting post has a history of what approximately which published update was about. Whether there will be any kinky scenes with the mother in 0.13 remains to be seen. But strictly speaking, the mother had a scene in the current update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when i clicked on fiona's speech option for jennifer the screen showed her "conversation" picture, no text box or anything then i clicked again to progerss and it went back to her speech options list (still with the jennifer option). but now when i go to find fiona i can't talk to her about anything.
post a save and notify dev.

any mom scene at this update?
2 but neither is lewd with her.

durimar

Dec 28, 2017
Is the bullying stuff with Rachel not finished in this update? I bought the clothes and mask, and then nothing else triggers (or I don't know how I should trigger it). The character hint for Rachel says it's the end of her storyline (but it said that before starting this event, so it doens't really matter). Also, I have reached the end of Fiona's storyline, so that's not it either.
How to buy the "naughty outfit" for Rachel bulli revenge? There is one "sluty outfit" in clothes store, but MC don't want to buy it.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
How to buy the "naughty outfit" for Rachel bulli revenge? There is one "sluty outfit" in clothes store, but MC don't want to buy it.
At least for me, buying the outfit was not done through the normal purchase screen, but through a "cutscene".

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I bought the "naughty outfit" for Rachel bulli revenge. But how do we go on now? :unsure:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
dude, if you don't have good taste, it's not the game's fault XD
The only thing good about this game now is the renders. the story went downhill almost 2 years ago. Now we have more crap being added to a harem game like mmf and who knows what else the dev will add now to draw in people. so yea he is partially right. The story is so convoluted and dev adding more characters and then not having time to properly keep up with the original cast. So yea great renders but the story has taken a huge shit.

Reactions: Bird34 and Paapi30

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Idk what was the story before it went downhill but this looks fine to me.
Its a sandbox harem game, its not a visual novel type, so what do you expect.
We get to know our character a little bit better with every update.
Eventually their stories will be told, its not a VN so i dont think its wise to expect heavy storyline.
The last update on Fiona was so good, like what more could you ask for this type of game.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The only thing good about this game now is the renders. the story went downhill almost 2 years ago. Now we have more crap being added to a harem game like mmf and who knows what else the dev will add now to draw in people. so yea he is partially right. The story is so convoluted and dev adding more characters and then not having time to properly keep up with the original cast. So yea great renders but the story has taken a huge shit.
Tell me, where the story is convoluted? I can agree that maybe there are a few useless characters, like the koreans and Kira..but seriously i just replayed the game all over again and here what i got from every major character

Evelyn: Trying to get promoted while dealing with a shithead ex-husband while also falling in love with her own son
Rachel: Being basically a whore for a fancy place, and trying to get out of it while being mad at MC(for going with his father when the parents divorced) and basically re-discovering her affection for MC
Lina: the story of a girl obsessed with sport that must deal with the fact that she is literally destroying her own body, while dealing with a sister who is also in love with MC
Grace: She is dealing with her absent father and an annoying "maid/babysitter"(Oksana) and being a nurse
Fiona: Her issues with people in general, her awful childhood(because of her drug-addict mother) and finally finding someone who can trust(MC)
Jennifer: Childhood friend who is doing everything she can so that her ChildHood Friend(MC) will remember her, then there is the art contest and MC has the power to destroy everything she loves(by "allowing or not" a dirty crime to happen) and based on what you choose, she may become an obsessed psycho(it's literally called Yandere Route) or just be more in love with MC.
Kira: A random cop in love with Evelyn with MC that can either "purge/wipe" the homosexuality out of her or help her to get together with his own mother

these are the main girls...their stories don't seem so convoluted...maybe postponed for some side-girl or random content...but still...please enlighten me because i'm genuinely curious at this point ^^

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: oldatoz

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
#1 Evelyn: Trying to get promoted while dealing with a shithead ex-husband while also falling in love with her own son
#2 Rachel: Being basically a whore for a fancy place, and trying to get out of it
#3 Kira: A random cop in love with Evelyn with MC that can either "purge/wipe" the omosexuality out of her or help her to get together with his own mother

#4 postponed for some side-girl or random content...
#1 ex-husband was gone his drama was gone no need to bring this back since the mc moved back in with her. he should have stayed gone. Bit no lets add more drama in a game where there is drama everywhere with all the other girls.

#2 She wanted to be a model that could have been the MC's way back into her heart and help her make money. (only reason she supposedly got to the whorehouse was money) Mother ignored her dreams the mc could have exploited that to win her back. Having her in the whorehouse was pointless. Dev said she would be out in the next update when people complained. Dev lied. I ended 1.5 years of support and wasted $200 of said support only to be lied to.

#3 Absolutely unneeded story addition just to add more problems for the mc to deal with aka more drama.

#4 side girls??? yea they could have been found in the whorehouse and used as a story plot to make the whorehouse work with the mc trying to find a way to save them and get them out instead of using a main LI. Also pointless to be bringing in LI's to pay for sex he could get for free. Other then that all the new side girls are just wasted time that should have been spend on girls like Gracie who for years was in the game but utterly ignored by the dev or Skylar also ignored by the dev while he/she worried about (extra) unneeded girls. Now we have sharing and other crap slowly seeping its way in the game. I have played this since the first day it showed up on this site but have not touched it since the dev lied about removing Rachel from the whorehouse.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
#1 ex-husband was gone his drama was gone no need to bring this back since the mc moved back in with her. he should have stayed gone. Bit no lets add more drama in a game where there is drama everywhere with all the other girls.

#2 She wanted to be a model that could have been the MC's way back into her heart and help her make money. (only reason she supposedly got to the whorehouse was money) Mother ignored her dreams the mc could have exploited that to win her back. Having her in the whorehouse was pointless. Dev said she would be out in the next update when people complained. Dev lied. I ended 1.5 years of support and wasted $200 of said support only to be lied to.

#3 Absolutely unneeded story addition just to add more problems for the mc to deal with aka more drama.

#4 side girls??? yea they could have been found in the whorehouse and used as a story plot to make the whorehouse work with the mc trying to find a way to save them and get them out instead of using a main LI. Also pointless to be bringing in LI's to pay for sex he could get for free. Other then that all the new side girls are just wasted time that should have been spend on girls like Gracie who for years was in the game but utterly ignored by the dev or Skylar also ignored by the dev while he/she worried about (extra) unneeded girls. Now we have sharing and other crap slowly seeping its way in the game. I have played this since the first day it showed up on this site but have not touched it since the dev lied about removing Rachel from the whorehouse.
1- Fair point, he still appeared in the present for no reasons
2- Again fair point still, i like the whorehouse plot..not bc of the possible(i didn't see scenes about it) sharing or NTR...just MC using an exploit to learn more about his own sister and why she apparently hates him so much
3- That's why i said at the beginning of my post “I can agree that maybe there are a few useless characters, like the koreans and Kira“ (because yes, Kira is a pointless character in my opinion) so no reason to talk about this point because i agree
4- The only "side-girl" i like is Skylar and before i used the Lain's Mod(Cheat and Walkthrough mod), i was sure she was a main LI with random encounters(or requirements to meet her that i didn't know about) because she appeared in MC's dreams.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

I'm waiting to continue the game until Rachel is out of the whorehouse. When that happens, I will proceed to skip all the scenes on that site using CTRL as I have done so far. I'm not interested in anything that happens there.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
4- The only "side-girl" i like is Skylar and before i used the Lain's Mod(Cheat and Walkthrough mod), i was sure she was a main LI with random encounters(or requirements to meet her that i didn't know about) because she appeared in MC's dreams.
Skylar has been in the game as long as Gracie and is or was a main girl until all these other girls came in and she was forgotten and left behind. Again the story has become convoluted and the main girls have been sidelined for side girls and pointless content.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes