Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
I was a supporter and player till the red maiden bullshit was brought into the game and the dev throwing one of the "main" Lis in to be a slut with some grand unrealistic fantasy of how a brothel works. I offered suggestions asked if we can get her out. was told next update then screwed over by the dev keeping her in it and using blackmail as the reason..... support cut and I have yet to play till the dev lives up to getting her actually 100% out when he said he would instead of lying and throwing in some bullshit blackmail shit.
I don't think thats how the RM story went. From what I saw the blackmail was just their harassment and forcing her to do homework. The girl in question appears to me as if she chose to work at the RM to make money of her own volition. Otherwise, once the blackmail is resolved there would be no reason for the route choice as she would no longer be being forced to go to RM.

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
she was quite a big part of 1 update so others turn.

compatible? yes but you can't see 12.2 content on 0.10 (or 10.x if you mean that).

saves are stored on 2 places on every platform, for example in windows \appdata\roaming\renpy\*gamename*

phone helps a lot and wt would help a lot (but that's different payment) and wt-mod should help quite a much (never used it so dunno if it helps to see sidecontent).
Thank you for the \appdata\roaming\renpy\*gamename* info. appdata was a hidden folder on my computer, FYI everyone.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The girl in question appears to me as if she chose to work at the RM to make money of her own volition.
Because the dev in its vivid imagination could not think of anything else like making a story with her working with her brother to make money doing what she always wanted to do and thats modeling. Her own mother was ignoring her wanting to be a model yet ran a damn modeling and photography company. She she chose the only place that would hire her to make the kind of money she wanted to make. I highly doubt she really knew at first what she was getting into since they do not outright advertise hey Im a whore house come work here.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Because the dev in its vivid imagination could not think of anything else like making a story with her working with her brother to make money doing what she always wanted to do and thats modeling. Her own mother was ignoring her wanting to be a model yet ran a damn modeling and photography company. She she chose the only place that would hire her to make the kind of money she wanted to make. I highly doubt she really knew at first what she was getting into since they do not outright advertise hey Im a whore house come work here.
Her attitude towards her brother prevents that kind of storyline. She has so much anger and mistrust towards him that she won't ask him for help with that. She only ever really reveals her desire to be a model to her "master" in RM because every time she brings it up around MC it ends up in her mother shutting the conversation down hard. As for how brothels work, in the states she definitely would have lost her virginity on day one. But some countries do have brothels that are regulated in the way RM is, including the client and activity having to be consented to by the prostitute in question. Any violation of said rules by a client gets them visited by blunt instruments to various joints.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Her attitude towards her brother prevents that kind of storyline. She has so much anger and mistrust towards him that she won't ask him for help with that. She only ever really reveals her desire to be a model to her "master" in RM because every time she brings it up around MC it ends up in her mother shutting the conversation down hard. As for how brothels work, in the states she definitely would have lost her virginity on day one. But some countries do have brothels that are regulated in the way RM is, including the client and activity having to be consented to by the prostitute in question. Any violation of said rules by a client gets them visited by blunt instruments to various joints.
so basically lets just make her a prostitute instead of writing in a path where some (random) guy in a whore house who for all intent and purpose is there to fuck her eventually and depending upon the path you choose pretty much rapes her even though she wasnt ready but he paid for it he was going to take it can be trusted faster then a person living with you, that is related to you, that is trying to help you.. yup believable really it is.... I am glad my daughter are not that fucking stupid.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you for the \appdata\roaming\renpy\*gamename* info. appdata was a hidden folder on my computer, FYI everyone.
it's hidden by defailt cause stupid user not knowing what he/she is doing can cause quite a much of damage to windows by deleting wrong things.

Fiona is nice and all, but when are we getting content with Skylar?
someday.

Does anyone know what the latest codes are?
usual, money, lovepoints across the board, statspoints. not that needed but extra money doesn't hurt if hasn't cheated 10 grand for mc.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
it's hidden by defailt cause stupid user not knowing what he/she is doing can cause quite a much of damage to windows by deleting wrong things.

someday.

usual, money, lovepoints across the board, statspoints. not that needed but extra money doesn't hurt if hasn't cheated 10 grand for mc.
I meant what is the latest code for his update?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
why would mc bring new girls to rm to be fucked when he can do it for free too? just waste of money.
Thats also is whats dumb about it. The red Maiden could have should have been used for the mc to find one of these "new" girls he ended up bringing into the game and using it by having the mc help get them out. Rachels story could have been done a lot better having the brother find out about her wanting to be a model and using that to get closer to her instead of throwing her in there. Instead she ends up in there and lets someone she doesnt supposedly know earn her trust when it should have been the mc outside of that place. The entire story for her should have been handled better. Letting the whore house be where he finds side girls not main girls.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The problem is that Red Maiden is the main villain of Photo Hunt. Red Maiden is not just any whorehouse, but more like an organization with clear influences in politics, at least on the peninsula. The mayor aka Grace's father has connections to Red Maiden, Mr. Roberts has some connections as well. So we can note on our naughty list at Red Maiden, besides prostitution and coercion, at least organized crime and loan sharks (usurious interest), corruption (or to put it more politically: lobbying).

You can say what you want about Rachel's involvement in RM, such as plot holes, but: If you want a villain to have any relevance for the "hero" or rather player, then he must also do something that affects the player. And I'd say that Rachel was a pretty good choice. For the people who support RM, congratulations, you are on the dark side ;)

Reactions: oldatoz

yohudood

May 6, 2017
Is there a fix for this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Pie'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Pie'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.12.2
Tue Aug 03 18:34:05 2021
i can only start a new game
foud it i loaded the android save game.

What do i need to do to use te save from android on the pc?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
You can say what you want about Rachel's involvement
Your right I can even after it cost me close to $200 in support over the year and a half I supported this dev only to have this crap put in then lied to about her being out in "the next" update..... I will never trust this dev again and well thanks to this crap 5 others devs are making use of the money I was spending here.

Hornybear

Oct 4, 2018
Photo Hunt [v0.12.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 781 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 764 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I don't know if it's only me but the Mac compression seems not to be working. It crashes before it opens

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes