0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
do not install any mods until they are updated to the current version, they overwrite the file where the default variables are stored.
Yes, this is how most mods are made, but we have some exceptions here:
  • The Cheat Mod does not overwrite any files and is safe to use on any version of the game
  • "" also does not overwrite any files

Reactions: Piat and ThL

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Depends on what is meant by Evelyn content. The 0.13 updates will focus primarily around her, with small content for other characters. If sexual content is meant: We can't say because we can't see into the future and if I could see into the future I wouldn't say if there will be that content in 0.13 either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to fuck Min? Please help. I bought naughty clothes for her and then what i should do?
who?

how to get the scenes with charlotte?
again who?

how to get past abandoned hospital part
it's not finished yet, you need keys (gotten from scott by helping him) and then mostly select explore inside and occasionally just stroll outside hospital.

When I try to open fiona's gallery and I dont have mod in game
attach traceback.txt to your post not image of error.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
licking the mom is the furthest you still can go after 2 years? or can you fuck her now? I remember last updates dev just added more and more girls to avoid moving family story forward?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
licking the mom is the furthest you still can go after 2 years? or can you fuck her now? I remember last updates dev just added more and more girls to avoid moving family story forward?
closest is atm licking but that might change on next update and only 1 semi-new girl was added, rest have been in game since start (more or less).

Reactions: delacroix2

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do you know where the messages are unlocked?
normally via story as you progress, and many times to trigger them, you open phone, go to messages out again and you got it,
otherwise via x52 cheat mod for any that you miss at end of content.

Reactions: jxd

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
With this dev constantly rerendering and expanding old scenes, is there a way to replay them without starting the game over? Every update lists things he's changed that I am curious about but it just doesn't seem worth it to grind through a new game.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
For a moment I had seen bad thinking that it was a finished game, but I see that it is still in development, now I will look forward to more content with grease. I think I was moved by the sister's story until she disappeared from the DR and the story that she was being blackmailed at school did not come out again. The only solution is to start over? .

As a suggestion, it would be good to put a skip button to skip text in case you want to repeat and that it is not heavy.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes