ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Whoa, tried looking at Fiona's Gallery:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Blur' <'Scale' <'Image' u'loc/loc10/fiona_contest_intro_askhelp_sub_6.webp'> 240 136 True> 2.0 None>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'loc/loc10/fiona_contest_intro_askhelp_sub_6.webp'.

any advice?
Nvm, I copied the file from another folder over, we good.

Reactions: micmitja

Godwin88

Jan 16, 2020
normal way, just do her repeatable content what ever you can, you gain points

use code on page 1 you get some extra with each update

some achievements also add points

use cheat mod and just add as many as you like
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-cheat-mod-universal.40976/

how ever you like
Hey, thanks for the reply... I am playing on android with lain's mod and in his walkthrough on the step 7 it's advised to increase lina love to 16 before triggering her evening event but the problem is that lina has no repeatable quest to increase her points. Using the find girls option in classroom also doesn't help.

Reactions: micmitja
Aug 2, 2021
Hey, thanks for the reply... I am playing on android with lain's mod and in his walkthrough on the step 7 it's advised to increase lina love to 16 before triggering her evening event but the problem is that lina has no repeatable quest to increase her points. Using the find girls option in classroom also doesn't help.
Go to class at evening, then help Lina with her homework few times :unsure:(high intellect is needed) and ask Jenny to write some homework for her.

Godwin88

Jan 16, 2020
Go to class at evening, then help Lina with her homework few times :unsure:(high intellect is needed) and ask Jenny to write some homework for her.
I can get the event but the walkthrough suggests that I do it only after getting 16 lina love points.... I have completed the event too just to see if i have any problems with less love points.. No problems found but am i missing some hidden content if i do it with less lina love points? That's my main concern.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well since your using one with lains mod you are still on at least previous version

if you havent yet used the code you gain just 5 points that you are missing

Cheat code for v0.12.2 = banana

In Game:
Phone -> Patrons -> Cheats
You will get all stats +25, +2000$, school success +100 and all love points +5

if you already use it, can just wait till lain updates his mod and you get new android version and then use latest code

check if gym is opened , you can find her there at certain times, think its evenings tho that might open after it

have found save , before that you have to ask jen to help you with homework or something

just see if you can trigger it in evening if you lie you get 6 love there anyway if you got charisma (for that you can use lains mod it will boost all stats on 100) - normally you get it if you hand with duds in school bathroom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if non of that works, cause i got no clue where you find her beside the school its been 54 pages of saves ago on pc , you can upload your save and ill see if its working will boost love stats

Reactions: oldshoe

theduke9924

Jan 13, 2019
After the sex date with Kira, where she has you stop and then finishes with a handy, when it says you need to wait for her before doing anything more, is that the end of her content for now, and if not, how to trigger next stage? Asking because it doesn't give the blue text This is all for this version kind of message, and she's my favorite side-verging-into-major character

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
console commands , if you need for what ever reason , to manipulate time or if your tired with adding +1 with cheat mod
unren works fine

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: House Of Black

bouboy

Aug 4, 2020
Can someone help me pls I cannot start the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\B\PTH\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\B\PTH\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\B\PTH\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\B\PTH\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "D:\B\PTH\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes