BamID

May 17, 2020
If it's been out for two weeks then it should be on the main page instead of the main download being one with a crashing gallery.
This is a pirate site not an official release channel from the developer!
If you wanna rant, then do it against those who upload those releases and ask them to fix it!

It's because actions like this, that more and more developer are stopping coming here and care less and less about your opinions.

is even in this thread here.. took me not even 5 minutes..

https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-12-3-extra-moochie.25264/post-6540965

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you wanna rant, then do it against those who upload those releases and ask them to fix it!

It's because actions like this, that more and more developer are stopping coming here and care less and less about your opinions.

Also as a user of this forum you can help out if notice a fix is missing in OP in case dev has no control over thread or missed it, by reporting the fix to mods under other and ask them to link to OP. Helping everyone and stopping some questions (true, some are not even able to read the OP, I always wonder how they compensate for those skills lacking in game :)) or being able to just say go OP. :p

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019

Lmao yeah fair enough, but I can still choose to be deterred by a game because of the state it's released in. That being said, developers should always consider every opinion about their game, including the ones who pirate their shit. Often times quality releases and appreciating feedback from everyone including people who get their game from here leads to more active supporters, i.e. NLT Media and TwistedScarlett. Every players opinion matters, no matter how retarded or unreasonable.

Also as a user of this forum you can help out if notice a fix is missing in OP in case dev has no control over thread or missed it, by reporting the fix to mods under other and ask them to link to OP. Helping everyone and stopping some questions (true, some are not even able to read the OP, I always wonder how they compensate for those skills lacking in game :)) or being able to just say go OP. :p
You are right, I should have done this first. My apologies.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lmao yeah fair enough, but I can still choose to be deterred by a game because of the state it's released in. That being said, developers should always consider every opinion about their game, including the ones who pirate their shit. Often times quality releases and appreciating feedback from everyone including people who get their game from here leads to more active supporters, i.e. NLT Media and TwistedScarlett. Every players opinion matters, no matter how retarded or unreasonable.

You are right, I should have done this first. My apologies.
No need to apologize, just when you have a problem first check OP and at least last two pages of a thread. Big chance it has already been mentioned there if known issue with possibly a fix or no fix available and you solve your issue faster as waiting for an answer likely as well. If older release use the search function at top of page. One person asking is never a problem or if new issue. Pages of same already fixed issue with sometimes complete traceback texts unspoilered are not fun though. :)

Reactions: oldatoz
Oct 24, 2020
Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod 0.12.3, Now Available Only at Lain's SubscribeStar Page Right Now For $5 $10 to $15 tiers, , Ok I Have to Donate to Lain Games to get this MOD right now or wait for the MOD to go free to download in a couple more days? i don't like paying for MOD's so i will just wait a couple days for this MOD to go free to download.

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod 0.12.3, Now Available Only at Lain's SubscribeStar Page Right Now For $5 $10 to $15 tiers, , Ok I Have to Donate to Lain Games to get this MOD right now or wait for the MOD to go free to download in a couple more days? i don't like paying for MOD's so i will just wait a couple days for this MOD to go free to download.
Will it be free? In the header, the topic on his mod was removed?

zerex0001

Apr 19, 2019
Hello, does anyone know what this error means?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 26, in script call
call auto_events from _call_auto_events_2
File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 14, in script call
call auto_events from _call_auto_events_1
File "game/phone.rpy", line 209, in script
call screen phone_main with dissolve
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/phone.rpy", line 252, in execute
screen phone_char:
screen phone_char:
File "game/phone.rpy", line 266, in execute
vbox:
File "game/phone.rpy", line 323, in execute
if loc21_jun_event > 1:
NameError: name 'loc21_jun_event' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 14, in script call
call auto_events from _call_auto_events_1
File "game/phone.rpy", line 209, in script
call screen phone_main with dissolve
File "C:\Users\OWNER-PC3\Desktop\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\OWNER-PC3\Desktop\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\OWNER-PC3\Desktop\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\OWNER-PC3\Desktop\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\OWNER-PC3\Desktop\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\OWNER-PC3\Desktop\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\OWNER-PC3\Desktop\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\OWNER-PC3\Desktop\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\OWNER-PC3\Desktop\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\OWNER-PC3\Desktop\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\OWNER-PC3\Desktop\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\OWNER-PC3\Desktop\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\OWNER-PC3\Desktop\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen phone_char:
screen phone_char:
File "game/phone.rpy", line 266, in execute
vbox:
File "game/phone.rpy", line 323, in execute
if loc21_jun_event > 1:
File "<screen language>", line 323, in <module>
NameError: name 'loc21_jun_event' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.12.2
Tue Sep 21 20:57:06 2021
```

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, does anyone know what this error means?
for starters put that error msg behind spoilers (and next time attach traceback.txt on your post) and 2nd are you using latest version of game and mod if you are using it?

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes