depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
How is this only 0.12? There is so much content already! I'm loving it and the art is really beautiful. Well done.
Game versioning sometimes kinda reflects the amount of content, so if you want to be sure check the changelogs (if available) and reviews to see how much work added regularly. Also it doesn't mean that 0.9 version game is near completion, because it can continue as 0.10, 0.11, etc. You can find a game with version 0.65 which may have disappointing amount of low content.

Luckily you found one of the gooses that laid the golden eggs and with the upcoming updates will start laying the Diamond egg!!!

Reactions: Regadius

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Just started a new playthrough to remind myself of the earlier parts of the game. Ngl pretty sure most of the MC's problems will be solved if he can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zombiedo

Dec 15, 2019
Anyone else getting crash logs when accessing Fiona's gallery after gallery unlock?
The gist of the error seems to be missing files.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
For Version 0.12.3
Hey, I don't think it's fair to share the official (non-free) walkthrough here for free. Although I'm just a level-1 patron and I have no access to it, other people pay for it and I'm sure it takes a lot of effort to the developers do write it, so it makes sense for them to receive some sort of extra compensation from patrons.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey, I don't think it's fair to share the official (non-free) walkthrough here for free. Although I'm just a level-1 patron and I have no access to it, other people pay for it and I'm sure it takes a lot of effort to the developers do write it, so it makes sense for them to receive some sort of extra compensation from patrons.
nobody leak it in over a year, so i would say its quite fair and bout time

also you are complaining on pirate forum, where you can grab everything for free

Take_what_you_can2.gif

support if you can , if you cant grab what you can its simple

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
How is this only 0.12? There is so much content already! I'm loving it and the art is really beautiful. Well done.
Personnally I prefer (this is the system we see the most).

As far as I'm aware about this game they use this system:
a.b.cd, where b = new main story line, c = new content, d = fixes.
Example: 0.11.2a. 11 = Grace's storyline introduction. 2 = 2 content updates. a = some fixes.

Reactions: Regadius

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
I think something is wrong with the MEGA link, I tried it and it's not giving me anything for a download. I downloaded maybe a few kb and that was it, but on a different game it downloaded at like 50MBps. Figured it would be worth a mention.

Tina Yeung

Oct 13, 2016
I don't know why, but when I saw the name of this game forever I thought it was a dumb like...click a picture game. I finally tried it and OMG it is amazing. I crave more it is so good!

Reactions: oldatoz
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes