micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
In Lina story line step 18- go to the hospital. It will be trigger automatically.
This step never happened.
as it says

18 - Go to the hospital
Regardless of your choice with Risa, next Weekday evening an event will trigger
automatically

skip a day and check at evening during week, not weekend , there is also chance that it has been change since this wt is old , you can also check in morning then most of hospital events trigger.

and if it still doesnt you could be missing some trigger.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Jeez. when it will be update of Grace ? :(
if it goes all by plans next 3 updates will be about Evelyn its been mention and delayed few times and now its kicking, ppl been waiting for long long time for it,
after i would love to see getting Rachel out of RM already on love path thats dragging for a while too.
then i wouldnt mind some Grace pussy , maybe some threesome with Oksana :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
can anyone tell me how to give Sakura a phone to get her text pic? also how to unlock her two sauna scenes and her daughters' scene?

Heresy

Aug 19, 2018
can anyone tell me how to give Sakura a phone to get her text pic? also how to unlock her two sauna scenes and her daughters' scene?
You don't have to give her a phone, i can't say for sure how i obtain her message, but i just keep progressing with RM story, this revolves Kira, and the blonde milf maiden (forgot her name)
Then all of a sudden when i visit RM on morning she's automatically introduce me to her daughter and i unlocked her sauna scene

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
You don't have to give her a phone, i can't say for sure how i obtain her message, but i just keep progressing with RM story, this revolves Kira, and the blonde milf maiden (forgot her name)
Then all of a sudden when i visit RM on morning she's automatically introduce me to her daughter and i unlocked her sauna scene
I've met her daughter June and looked at her laptop when she walked away. and met Charlotte, did both tea scenes and both take picture scenes, plus did the parking lot scenes. when I go to Kira or RM, don't get anything new.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
>download game since it looks interesting
>go to gallery first to check how many scenes for each girl
>click on Fiona, game immediately hits a ren'py error and crashes hard

>open game three more times, try to click on her gallery three more times, game hard ctd's three more times
>immediately deletes

Release your game in a playable state, holy fucking shit.

BamID

May 17, 2020
>download game since it looks interesting
>go to gallery first to check how many scenes for each girl
>click on Fiona, game immediately hits a ren'py error and crashes hard

>open game three more times, try to click on her gallery three more times, game hard ctd's three more times
>immediately deletes

Release your game in a playable state, holy fucking shit.
shit happens when you play releases from a pirate site.. that error was already fixed minutes after reporting
btw. just by lookin at the error, you could have solved/hotfixed the problem yourself.. but well .. crying on a pirate site is easier.. i get it..

BamID

May 17, 2020
Eat this dick. I am free to post about a serious bug before it gets fixed if I want to. Also I couldn't have hotfixed the problem myself because I don't have experience with Ren'py
you don't need to do anything with ren'py but yeah.. reading alone would have helped alot

second.. the Galleryfix is out for over 2 weeks by now..

Reactions: SpicyTenty

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
you don't need to do anything with ren'py but yeah.. reading alone would have helped alot

second.. the Galleryfix is out for over 2 weeks by now..
If it's been out for two weeks then it should be on the main page instead of the main download being one with a crashing gallery.

BamID

May 17, 2020
If it's been out for two weeks then it should be on the main page instead of the main download being one with a crashing gallery.
This is a pirate site not an official release channel from the developer!
If you wanna rant, then do it against those who upload those releases and ask them to fix it!

It's because actions like this, that more and more developer are stopping coming here and care less and less about your opinions.

is even in this thread here.. took me not even 5 minutes..

https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-12-3-extra-moochie.25264/post-6540965

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you wanna rant, then do it against those who upload those releases and ask them to fix it!

It's because actions like this, that more and more developer are stopping coming here and care less and less about your opinions.

Also as a user of this forum you can help out if notice a fix is missing in OP in case dev has no control over thread or missed it, by reporting the fix to mods under other and ask them to link to OP. Helping everyone and stopping some questions (true, some are not even able to read the OP, I always wonder how they compensate for those skills lacking in game :)) or being able to just say go OP. :p

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019

Lmao yeah fair enough, but I can still choose to be deterred by a game because of the state it's released in. That being said, developers should always consider every opinion about their game, including the ones who pirate their shit. Often times quality releases and appreciating feedback from everyone including people who get their game from here leads to more active supporters, i.e. NLT Media and TwistedScarlett. Every players opinion matters, no matter how retarded or unreasonable.

Also as a user of this forum you can help out if notice a fix is missing in OP in case dev has no control over thread or missed it, by reporting the fix to mods under other and ask them to link to OP. Helping everyone and stopping some questions (true, some are not even able to read the OP, I always wonder how they compensate for those skills lacking in game :)) or being able to just say go OP. :p
You are right, I should have done this first. My apologies.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lmao yeah fair enough, but I can still choose to be deterred by a game because of the state it's released in. That being said, developers should always consider every opinion about their game, including the ones who pirate their shit. Often times quality releases and appreciating feedback from everyone including people who get their game from here leads to more active supporters, i.e. NLT Media and TwistedScarlett. Every players opinion matters, no matter how retarded or unreasonable.

You are right, I should have done this first. My apologies.
No need to apologize, just when you have a problem first check OP and at least last two pages of a thread. Big chance it has already been mentioned there if known issue with possibly a fix or no fix available and you solve your issue faster as waiting for an answer likely as well. If older release use the search function at top of page. One person asking is never a problem or if new issue. Pages of same already fixed issue with sometimes complete traceback texts unspoilered are not fun though. :)

Reactions: oldatoz
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes