cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For a moment I had seen bad thinking that it was a finished game, but I see that it is still in development, now I will look forward to more content with grease. I think I was moved by the sister's story until she disappeared from the DR and the story that she was being blackmailed at school did not come out again. The only solution is to start over? .

As a suggestion, it would be good to put a skip button to skip text in case you want to repeat and that it is not heavy.
maybe lacking points to trigger school thing. you can press cytl down to skip txts until next choice.

mom update?
next maybe.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ann87ra and Piat

nishinoshao77

Aug 30, 2021
Does anyone knows how to unlock Sakura's message and the gallery of "June Intro." in regular.
I've already met June and hack her computer.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
sure i read martin update then eveyln.mayebe im wrong:unsure:seems i am who is kevin:(

Last edited:

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
need help with this to ( i gotta figure out a way to get my sister away from this life) what do I have to do there `?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Strange behavior in game.

End of day nine, I get what appears to be a dream with Skylar -- whom I have not met yet? And then instead of rolling into Day 10, I'm suddenly at school on the morning of Day 9.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Girl with white hair, pink highlights? I believe the MC recorded her banging the PE teach during a hangout with the two guys.
you have some action with her on Fiona dom route , sadly non on sub , can see in gallery
well up to previous update, havent done last one yet.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes