Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
sure i read martin update then eveyln.mayebe im wrong:unsure:seems i am who is kevin:(

Last edited:

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
need help with this to ( i gotta figure out a way to get my sister away from this life) what do I have to do there `?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Strange behavior in game.

End of day nine, I get what appears to be a dream with Skylar -- whom I have not met yet? And then instead of rolling into Day 10, I'm suddenly at school on the morning of Day 9.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Girl with white hair, pink highlights? I believe the MC recorded her banging the PE teach during a hangout with the two guys.
you have some action with her on Fiona dom route , sadly non on sub , can see in gallery
well up to previous update, havent done last one yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she's side sidechar so not much atm. besides mc has roster quiite full already.

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Whoa, tried looking at Fiona's Gallery:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Blur' <'Scale' <'Image' u'loc/loc10/fiona_contest_intro_askhelp_sub_6.webp'> 240 136 True> 2.0 None>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'loc/loc10/fiona_contest_intro_askhelp_sub_6.webp'.

any advice?

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Whoa, tried looking at Fiona's Gallery:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Blur' <'Scale' <'Image' u'loc/loc10/fiona_contest_intro_askhelp_sub_6.webp'> 240 136 True> 2.0 None>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'loc/loc10/fiona_contest_intro_askhelp_sub_6.webp'.

any advice?
Nvm, I copied the file from another folder over, we good.

Reactions: micmitja

Godwin88

Jan 16, 2020
normal way, just do her repeatable content what ever you can, you gain points

use code on page 1 you get some extra with each update

some achievements also add points

use cheat mod and just add as many as you like
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-cheat-mod-universal.40976/

how ever you like
Hey, thanks for the reply... I am playing on android with lain's mod and in his walkthrough on the step 7 it's advised to increase lina love to 16 before triggering her evening event but the problem is that lina has no repeatable quest to increase her points. Using the find girls option in classroom also doesn't help.

Reactions: micmitja
Aug 2, 2021
Hey, thanks for the reply... I am playing on android with lain's mod and in his walkthrough on the step 7 it's advised to increase lina love to 16 before triggering her evening event but the problem is that lina has no repeatable quest to increase her points. Using the find girls option in classroom also doesn't help.
Go to class at evening, then help Lina with her homework few times :unsure:(high intellect is needed) and ask Jenny to write some homework for her.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes