cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder which kind of different routes Grace will gain. If it's coherent with the story, it would be funny if she had a route where she loses all the money, but it would be too complicated to deal with.
if mc takes her to rm then that russian woman will cut mc's dick off.

Some of question i don't play last half year this game:

It is incest restore?
It is story changed? I look in gallery and don't see drunk Evelyn but i see many of new scenes.
most incest is start of game and then doesn't really come up.

So who's cheating?
mc, he cheats every girl/woman with every1.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What will happen if you use the old lains mod on the newest version? I am curious.
Generally speaking if you try and use any out of date version of a mod with a new game version, it won't run, you'll get errors spammed at you constantly if the game even loads. If it does, there's a very good chance you'll be unable to progress beyond the content the mod is coded for. Very rarely a mod will work until the "new" content then just sort of switch off.

As for Lain's with PH? Dunno, haven't tried for the reasons listed above.

Mamba1977

Jan 24, 2021
Generally speaking if you try and use any out of date version of a mod with a new game version, it won't run, you'll get errors spammed at you constantly if the game even loads. If it does, there's a very good chance you'll be unable to progress beyond the content the mod is coded for. Very rarely a mod will work until the "new" content then just sort of switch off.

As for Lain's with PH? Dunno, haven't tried for the reasons listed above.
Thanks. I think that's what happened to me. I was using lains mod with 13.1 and I got send off school and game over .
I find it difficult to play the game without the in game mod. The game doesn't really tell you what to do next to progress. I guess I'll wait until he updates the mod

kratzst

Jul 22, 2018
Anyone else having a bug where you dont have the option to ask Kevin about his hobbies? The option doesnt appear.

Jhon99x

Apr 18, 2018
Guys, I'm a fan of Evelyn(mom), So before download this, can someone tell me, is there good sex with her?, can mc bring her to a date or just fucking her during a photo shoot?

Reactions: Abhay and Synful62

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Good and very good game but where pregnancy tags ? this game will be more beautiful if there are those tags

Reactions: _Maou_

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, I'm a fan of Evelyn(mom), So before download this, can someone tell me, is there good sex with her?, can mc bring her to a date or just fucking her during a photo shoot?
Yes MC fuck Evelyn(Mom) during their date ( during photoshoot) MC fuck her in missionary, doggy and reverse cowgirl position.

• Love
Reactions: Jhon99x
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes