Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the kind of game she is into .. accusing him and telling him
of his heritage from the guy who owns girls like cattle.
Her words .. it is what she thinks about when she is hot and heavy ...
but mc act like jerk...hope next update

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Question, I usually prefer romance rather than any corruption or blackmail but I remember playing this a while back and Monica's blackmail path was far better than her romance. is that still the case now? or is the romance path with her just as good now?
Can I know what makes the blackmail path of Monica better than romance ? can you spoil it

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Is there a fix to disable to automatic redirection to the dev's patron page upon exiting the game? I find this mechanic really impudent, btw.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Is there a fix to disable to automatic redirection to the dev's patron page upon exiting the game? I find this mechanic really impudent, btw.
I tried all the ways to exit the game just now, not once was I redirected to the patron page. The only time I was directed there was clicking the "Walkthrough" button on the left, or if I click the huge Patreon button. Did the exit redirecting happen multiple times for you?

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Nice game, but not starting over again and again and again.... just to get more content of a teenage boy trying to score old ugly women.
G.I.L.F. doesn't exist in my dictionary, just not my thing.... M.I.L.F. is bad enough.
It is milking time of relevantness of the game aka useless content. I just don't understand why every character I don't wanna see needs a deep background story with a million lines of text.

By the time it's finished the girls most like best, has the least content or content which you could see in the first 5 updates.
That seems the trend of most games these days.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By the time it's finished the girls most like best, has the least content or content which you could see in the first 5 updates.
That seems the trend of most games these days.
not all chars get content each update, it'd be quite difficult since this has so many characters and places.

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
not all chars get content each update, it'd be quite difficult since this has so many characters and places.
Exactly, that's why side characters shouldn't get that much attention.
Not about this game in particular but more in general, I think 5 or 6 characters with a more in-depth story would be the way. I feel that I lose connection, mix up stories, or even wonder how that side-character got in to the game.
Still think it's one of the best games around, maybe I should just wait until it's finished.

Reactions: jdw6
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes