jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
yeah adding extra from old to new version doesnt work sadly , someone would have to write mod or something for it, did try
you can use them only on old version
you get to see them, where you write bonus code on ingame phone , one tab is extra
Ahhhhh... Thanks for that info (figured I wasn't the only one thinking about just moving that folder over from 13.1).
Also, thanks for the screenshot reminder that, basically the "extras" in this game were just in-game gallery, not "extra" as in extra dialog/routes/scenes in the game (like for some other games).

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ahhhhh... Thanks for that info (figured I wasn't the only one thinking about just moving that folder over from 13.1).
Also, thanks for the screenshot reminder that, basically the "extras" in this game were just in-game gallery, not "extra" as in extra dialog/routes/scenes in the game (like for some other games).
yep pretty much on ingame phone, pics and vids, have thought the same that moving them to new wold work but sadly it doesnt,
but if you want extra last time did reupload jokers previous compressed version, good enough to see them if you want

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
yep pretty much on ingame phone, pics and vids, have thought the same that moving them to new wold work but sadly it doesnt,
but if you want extra last time did reupload jokers previous compressed version, good enough to see them if you want
Workupload
I had the uncompressed 13.1-extras still installed... its zip is stuck on a semi-dead raid. But thanks for the re-up of the compressed ver.

BTW, I was doing some code-diving. If all is done is move the game\images\extra folder, then, yeah, it's not gonna work. There's a couple of *.rpy files and a couple of *.rpyc (but as I understand it, those get re-compiled at runtime) that have the code for actually showing the images. For completeness, they are: game\extra_images.rpy and game\extra_script.rpy.

In 13.1, it looks like game\phone.rpy was the only place where those are referenced. I've looked at the 13.2 phone.rpy changes, and it still contains the "extra" code from 13.1, just added to it. If I'm reading this right, there's 6 new patreon-sponsor "extra" scenes. Oof. Hopefully some of those patreon sponsors weren't using their real names, or hopefully they don't care that their names are in plain text in this game's source code... just kinda surprised me to see that in there. :-o

My hunch is this: if you copy over the 4 (rpy/rpc) files and the images, then it theoretically should still have that on the phone. Won't have the new images from the 13.2 release, but won't have lost the 13.1 extras... BUT I haven't test-ran this yet, but will try soon & report-back (hopefully I can remember to do that).
Edit: Will be a while. I forgot that the reason I'd not played this in a while was that :poop: need to restart from the beginning again.

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I had the uncompressed 13.1-extras still installed... its zip is stuck on a semi-dead raid. But thanks for the re-up of the compressed ver.

BTW, I was doing some code-diving. If all is done is move the game\images\extra folder, then, yeah, it's not gonna work. There's a couple of *.rpy files and a couple of *.rpyc (but as I understand it, those get re-compiled at runtime) that have the code for actually showing the images. For completeness, they are: game\extra_images.rpy and game\extra_script.rpy.

In 13.1, it looks like game\phone.rpy was the only place where those are referenced. I've looked at the 13.2 phone.rpy changes, and it still contains the "extra" code from 13.1, just added to it. If I'm reading this right, there's 6 new patreon-sponsor "extra" scenes. Oof. Hopefully some of those patreon sponsors weren't using their real names, or hopefully they don't care that their names are in plain text in this game's source code... just kinda surprised me to see that in there. :-o

My hunch is this: if you copy over the 4 (rpy/rpc) files and the images, then it theoretically should still have that on the phone. Won't have the new images from the 13.2 release, but won't have lost the 13.1 extras... BUT I haven't test-ran this yet, but will try soon & report-back (hopefully I can remember to do that).
Edit: Will be a while. I forgot that the reason I'd not played this in a while was that :poop: need to restart from the beginning again.
well if you dont want to restart i got saves from 12.2 , 3 versions ago, just before decision on which girl to snatch from dad
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-13-2-moochie.25264/post-6846179

but if you want to start from beginning got also last modded version version saved v0.12.3 , so far havent heard about any broken saves after and can bring you true most of game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-13-2-moochie.25264/post-7128686

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes