LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
It's just one line, I even forgot about it. Just ignore it and it plays like they're related anyway.
yeah I know but that one line goes from him being adopted to them being related and Patreon is super fickle about stuff so that one line is what allows the game to be on there probably. Sure you can just ignore it, it won't make any difference hell you can just be click-click-clicking away and skip it without noticing but the "incest patch" is there for people who want it, not needed but there if you want it.

Reactions: rKnight

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
the game looks good,just started. Question? Do the six choices at the beginning have affect on the game. Thanks
gives you additional initial stats depending on the choice and adds several additional not important choices in conversations

hey I cannot have a last photo shot with mom in the classroom on this update. Does someone know how to fix it?
You needd Monica love points >= 32

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Yup.. You blackmail Monica, no house!
You keep it private and help her, she invites you to her house after being asked by Kevin.
Put it this way, I wouldn't invite a blackmailer to my home cuz it'll be hard to resist the urge to corner and kill them then bury them in my yard unceremoniously. BUT, I would invite a person who says "I got your back".

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I think my save game is a lil messed up.

I didn't check the messages thing until 0.6, but before that I built up some points with monica, access to house, gave gifts etc etc, even a photo shoot with her and mom.

However now when i checked messages it says talk to her at the school; but no matter what option I pick, the next day you talk to her, it's game over.

Anyone bored enough to take a look to see what can be fixed, I'm also missing scenes from the messages area too it seems.

Thanks

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
the only time i encountered a game over was the first time i played the game, i forgot that you needed too attend class lol if you don´t then at some point you get kicked from school and then its game over, not sure how many classes you can skip, but when i started the game again i did not take chances and always did class in afternoon :)

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Anyone bored enough to take a look to see what can be fixed, I'm also missing scenes from the messages area too it seems.
Need to attend classes or will be the end of the game. Try typing $ school_success = 100 in the console.

any monica content this update?
Almost all the events in this version are associated with either Aliсe or Evelyn, with Monica only the third Evelyn photo shoot at school.

Reactions: emmasteadman

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
I was really hoping there would be a player option on whether or not to sabotage Alice, I feel actually awful now. Anyway, does anyone know if that's the last event in the patch? My phone doesn't say Evelynn content is complete for the update like it did with Rachel's, and I've done all the photoshoots as well.

CorujaCega

Jul 29, 2018
I was really hoping there would be a player option on whether or not to sabotage Alice, I feel actually awful now. Anyway, does anyone know if that's the last event in the patch? My phone doesn't say Evelynn content is complete for the update like it did with Rachel's, and I've done all the photoshoots as well.
Yeah man i really did not want to do that i was hoping for a player choice that make not do those changes on her presentation :/ .

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
So, where i can find Alice?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1)You need to visit a modeling agency at least once.
2)on weekends in the evening - look for Evelyn.

There are 3 ways to pass events with Alice. Each has different events
1) Having a photo shoot with William is the best option for you)
2)Photoshoot only with Evelyn, it is necessary to expel William at the second photoshoot. - Need charisma >= 19
3)if at the fourth photo session you din't have sex with Alice - not have enough Alice love points, then appears 3 drug route.

Last edited:

CorujaCega

Jul 29, 2018
1)You need to visit a modeling agency at least once.
2)on weekends in the evening - look for Evelyn.

There are 3 ways to pass events with Alice. Each has different events
1) Having a photo shoot with William is the best option for you)
2)Photoshoot only with Evelyn, it is necessary to expel William at the second photoshoot. - Nedd charisma >= 19
3)if at the fourth photo session you din't have sex with Alice - not have enough Alice love points, then appears 3 drug route.
THANKS A LOT MAN , i really prefer both of them to stay friends :D

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes