Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
1)You need to visit a modeling agency at least once.
2)on weekends in the evening - look for Evelyn.

There are 3 ways to pass events with Alice. Each has different events
1) Having a photo shoot with William is the best option for you)
2)Photoshoot only with Evelyn, it is necessary to expel William at the second photoshoot. - Need charisma >= 19
3)if at the fourth photo session you din't have sex with Alice - not have enough Alice love points, then appears 3 drug route.
I see, so to get the happy ending you can't have her yourself either..also kind of disappointing but I did like the way that played out more. Thank you.

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
Anyone have a full save before this update. I just dont want to start over to get those simple messages but I love having 100% completion. Anyone being my saving grace?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Read changelog. This update, Almighty Creator have mercy :love:. Literally one of the top hottest Milfs in these games.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Photo Hunt [v0.6.1] [Moochie] - Original Size: 846 MB

Download Win (165 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Haven't tested it on the path where you rape her.
There's only option for romance route with Monica. To be honest, I never thought of that scene in that way. We can make something with blackmailed Monica and Evelyn in the classroom... :sneaky:
--------------------------------
Guys! In order to release updates faster, I need to share my writing work with someone. Unfortunately, SwallowTheMoon is very busy right now, so I wrote this update myself and a large part of the text left uncorrected. Please, if you have a willing to help us, become a member of our small team, we'll gladly accept you :D. You need to be aware of the content of the game, be an english native speaker, have writing skills. PM me, please, so we could talk in details.
---------------------------------
Also, I want to remind you that the girl of the next version will be Lina!

contemat

Nov 22, 2017
what do i need to do after im ''accepted into that small circle of clients'' on rachel story? cant find anything

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah, i love this game but I feel you. Almost everything in this update is weekend evening only, which leads to skipping tedium.

Here's my master save collection, every scene accounted for, most are from a good guy playthrough, but I also have the sister and principal domination paths as well (love those!)

Use unren to do a console name change if you like. i usually do joke names, so be forewarned.
You,Sir.. You the Real MVP.

Reactions: stever

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Photo Hunt is one of my favorite games. I love the art and the characters.

It’s so well developed. Sure, you could argue there’s a fair bit of grind, but for this game I really don’t mind.

Overall its all pretty enjoyable.;) :coffee:
fair bit of a grind? mate i played russian qsp games, this is a walk in the park :p one does not simply play russian qsp game without cheat engine.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
GreenGames does showing interest in liam's life open NTR route, or just bestfren with liam route? cause man don't want to share, but man would like to have resourceful fren.

M'95

May 17, 2019
After playing for a while I can't believe the high rating this VN gets, the first few minutes are so hard to read.

The MC is an unlikable stupid fucktard and everyone is dumping on him, maybe this is a great game for masochists?

The graphics are gorgeous, but that sadly isn't enough for me.

Might I suggest a creative writing class?

Good luck Dev.

p.s. Sorry for the harsh words, but I have not seen many titles that irritated me as much as this one after just a few minutes of playing.

I guess I really don't like MC's that are treated like crap by everyone.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There's only option for romance route with Monica. To be honest, I never thought of that scene in that way. We can make something with blackmailed Monica and Evelyn in the classroom... :sneaky:
--------------------------------
Guys! In order to release updates faster, I need to share my writing work with someone. Unfortunately, SwallowTheMoon is very busy right now, so I wrote this update myself and a large part of the text left uncorrected. Please, if you have a willing to help us, become a member of our small team, we'll gladly accept you :D. You need to be aware of the content of the game, be an english native speaker, have writing skills. PM me, please, so we could talk in details.
---------------------------------
Also, I want to remind you that the girl of the next version will be Lina!
I whould have help you in writing but after vladislav u seem to keep making more and more guys, when i first played this game and after the talk we had i envisioned this game as some harem like game and centered in the mc only...that was my reason for supporting the game both in patreon and spreading word, the truth is that Now i dont even now anymore... Hope the writer u recruit dont ruin the game even more.

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Actual incest patch that doesn't just delete alternate script lines. Replace with original in games folder N7

Reactions: UraN82

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
The Devs could just erase this line, no ? (Patreon policy ?)
There's a incest enabler in the scripts so you just change that instead of deleting lines. Dev disabled it to avoid patreons terms but expects us to enable it that way if we want

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes