swesus

Mar 17, 2019
I didn't get the threesome with Evelyn and Monica in the classroom, they just made out naked and then it was over. Is there suppose to be more or did I see it all???
I have 68 Monica points and 120 Evelyn

Gardan

May 3, 2019
There is some downloadable extra content on the patreon page , Btw i think the Dev should focus on making proper animations than having bits and pieces all over the place. Gameplay = Too much grind for nothing and it feels so familiar like this Foot Of Mountains - also pain in ass to get anything triggered and with hot models, but at least with animations. Just tell me if i'm wrong...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
game is better than some in the thread would have you think..MC gets better as the game goes along..i love the art..i appreciate games that have expressions to match the dialogue..it is more fulfilling..the gameplay is smooth and easy..though at times you can be somewhat oblivious as to what to do next..but eventually you figure it out..so do not give up early on it..keep playing and you'll see it improves greatly.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Fixed a bug - appeared when there was not enough Monica love points. Also added the remaining Evelyn hints.
You need to unzip and replace files in PhotoHunt/game
If I apply the patch I have this error in my old saves when check Evelyn character in the phone.
For example after this point
err.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: the new version UPD is ok :)

Last edited:

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Hi, everybody.
The game needs hints.
In short, I downloaded the game from here, and started play it from beggining.
without reading a walkthrough
Then there was a bug in the game.
I gave Fiona a massage first, and then I apologized.
As a result, the continuation of the massage in the topic does not appear.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes