cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok i'm also avoiding virgins / yandere like what I saw in the walkthrough,

and who are they so that i can also avoid their route? i guess the librarian nerdy girl is one of them
jen is virgin and so is rachel and grace same (some others like quinn are possible). jen is yandere only if she loses library.

only non-virgins are lina, risa, fiona, mommy and her co-worker and headmistress and daddy "dearest"'s girls which mc steals from him.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
jen is virgin and so is rachel and grace same (some others like quinn are possible). jen is yandere only if she loses library.

only non-virgins are lina, risa, fiona, mommy and her co-worker and headmistress and daddy "dearest"'s girls which mc steals from him.
Grace was barely touched by mc so that's sure she's virgin, it will take some time till she will become fuckable.
Quinn is not virgin, she have son and she was working as prostitute :unsure:
In game are two virgins (for now)who can be deflowered by mc.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Grace was barely touched by mc so that's sure she's virgin, it will take some time till she will become fuckable.
Quinn is not virgin, she have son and she was working as prostitute :unsure:
In game are two virgins (for now)who can be deflowered by mc.
already lost interest with Quinn , will include her in the ignore list. but you said "Was" so if currently she is not a prostitute anymore then maybe ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

ECCHIgo

Oct 6, 2021
with whom?
In the key mission with Scott when you're finding the keys to the abandoned hospital.
One of the missions lead to you going with Scott and meeting Kimberly a model and you get the option to sleep with her or go home

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the key mission with Scott when you're finding the keys to the abandoned hospital.
One of the missions lead to you going with Scott and meeting Kimberly a model and you get the option to sleep with her or go home
don't remember her. hasn't resurfaced yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some vague memory yea but still she hasn't returned and prolly won't.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
some vague memory yea but still she hasn't returned and prolly won't.
She was only a side character so far anyway, I don't think it will have any effect on what happens later. This was just a possible option for the task based on the player stats.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She was only a side character so far anyway, I don't think it will have any effect on what happens later. This was just a possible option for the task based on the player stats.
yep. but still her coming back wouldn't surprise.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little help... i play the game try to be the good one.
But i feel stuck in some quests and i don't know what to do.
So i was thinking... if i play the good boy i cant progress with Sakura? I do all the nake photo with her... but nothing happen after.
With Rachel ofc i help her to go away to the red maiden, also because i prefer the romance route over the corrupt one... i do not wanna other man touch me girls/women.
With Queen i help her to find a better job in the modelling agency.
Monica the say things romance route
And I help alice too with her husband (romance route again) because is better that she stay with her husband istead of become a prostitute who fuck other man...
So i do not know how to advance with Sakura now. There is now way to advence without bring to her girls/women?
I really hope that there is other way... because i wanna know Charlotte and June... Some advice? Some other way?
I hope the developer give us different way to advence with Sakura and not only with corrupt other girls to become prostitute...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So i was thinking... if i play the good boy i cant progress with Sakura? I do all the nake photo with her... but nothing happen after.
With Rachel ofc i help her to go away to the red maiden, also because i prefer the romance route over the corrupt one... i do not wanna other man touch me girls/women.
And I help alice too with her husband (romance route again) because is better that she stay with her husband istead of become a prostitute who fuck other man...
So i do not know how to advance with Sakura now. There is now way to advence without bring to her girls/women?
I really hope that there is other way... because i wanna know Charlotte and June... Some advice? Some other way?
I hope the developer give us different way to advence with Sakura and not only with corrupt other girls to become prostitute...
For Sakura and her daughter you need to send girls to the Red Maiden ... I don't know who came up with that idea.
I was told the value can also be altered via console and I'll try that at some point. Still I don't find this a good design. There should be an alternative.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well you can cheese sakura without bringing anyone there
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-13-3b-moochie.25264/post-7916014
and you cant advance with her unless you bring ppl in rm

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes