Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
apparently sarcasm is lost on you. anyways you can get it if you become dev's patron.

mommy's secretary? can't yet.
I understood the sarcasm and even I know that I can get it that way but I was asking that apart from it can anyone provide it , well thanks anyways

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
guys there used to be a button in the game by which you can get step by step walkthrough on every character in the game Now I am not seeing it is it only with me?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
guys there used to be a button in the game by which you can get step by step walkthrough on every character in the game Now I am not seeing it is it only with me?
Sounds like you probably used Maim Lain's mod when you played before. Sadly Lain is MIA and no-one has taken up the task of updating the mod in her absence.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, is it possible to transfer my save from a version to another one ? (Im on Android)
what do you mean? from 1 phone to other phone? from old version to new (no need to actually)? transfer saves from pc to android/vice versa?

ramadaloon

Feb 2, 2021
I have a problem with the dresses. I purchased them earlier in the game when i was able to afford them and to have them available when they were needed. I used the summer dress on Evelyn at one point, but the other two are not in my inventory and i can no longer purchase them. I need the sexy dress to continue Rachel's story at RM, and apparently need the Barbarian outfit for Monica's corruption route, but they appear to be gone. Any way to get them back?

buladeide

Mar 10, 2021

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Every content with Eve is a disappointment. From bad angles and now its a nice angle but sleep rape and nonconsensual
it's not rape. They're intimately involved, so it's called presumed consent, a boyfriend is presumably allowed to be intimate with his girlfriend that he's already been intimate before. Evelyn would actually have to deny and try to resist the MC, and he would have to actually force her, for it to be rape.

Mar 26, 2020
it's not rape. They're intimately involved, so it's called presumed consent, a boyfriend is presumably allowed to be intimate with his girlfriend that he's already been intimate before. Evelyn would actually have to deny and try to resist the MC, and he would have to actually force her, for it to be rape.
yea no :FacePalm:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
This may be true where you live, but there are plenty of jurisdictions where it isn't and acting like it is can indeed get you charged with rape. (And before anyone starts: just stating the objective fact of how things ARE, no need to derail the thread with a subjective debate over whether that's how things SHOULD BE, please.)

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
This may be true where you live, but there are plenty of jurisdictions where it isn't and acting like it is can indeed get you charged with rape. (And before anyone starts: just stating the objective fact of how things ARE, no need to derail the thread with a subjective debate over whether that's how things SHOULD BE, please.)
you mean your girlfriend will charge you for rape?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes