ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
you mean your girlfriend will charge you for rape?
It's unusual, sure, but not unheard-of. When it does happen, usually it's early in the relationship and the aggressor is crossing a boundary they didn't realize their partner had, often because of past trauma. Point is, if you're in a jurisdiction where the standard is " ", any sex you initiate without it is a fool's gamble - you'd better be damned certain the person you're doing it to won't consider it rape, because if they do, the law is on their side. (Of particular relevance from that link: "Consent to any sexual act or prior consensual sexual activity between or with any party does not necessarily constitute consent to any other sexual act.")

Sep 16, 2019
well, i dont want to spice things up and imo we need some female voice in that debate. BuT out of this game's concept, consent must be clear.
especially in western side of world, one of the wife's duty is sexually please husband (comes from religion or culture) and female consent is insignificant. therefore between married couple, household sexual abuses are an issue. and i guess there some issues in western world too. that's disgusting and i know that's not the case with this game.

and when we come to game's perspective, sexual harassments and abuses were there from the beginning. its a bit disturbing but that's a game and women are our li. so partly ok i guess.

but i am the same page with some criticisms about evelyn's content especially after she gave in with being sexual with her son. stop being rapey rapey man.

well its means so much new scripts, cgs, animations, etc to addon to old interactions but that is evelyn c'mon! our main gal (sort of). her content needs a lot of more attention and passion for all these building up. i like some of the new content thats for sure (in front of fireplace scene was gooood) but its a bigger project and we got a sloppy execution.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Our most ferociously loyal bombshell in this game of temptation and intrigue, Eve is a party animal.
She is shown blasting through the club and bar scenes of their town with her female friends,
twisting the minds and bursting the hearts of everyone in her path.
She is gorgeous, she knows it, she is not into mindless hook ups and is ferociously loyal.

MC is a privileged person to be with her most of his time now, so he has unhindered access to
shower her with all that he can muster in affectionate deeds: flowers, massages, photo sessions, jogging,
he is making the effort and just filling those activities with mad sex scenes would have been mindblowing.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
It's unusual, sure, but not unheard-of. When it does happen, usually it's early in the relationship and the aggressor is crossing a boundary they didn't realize their partner had, often because of past trauma. Point is, if you're in a jurisdiction where the standard is " ", any sex you initiate without it is a fool's gamble - you'd better be damned certain the person you're doing it to won't consider it rape, because if they do, the law is on their side. (Of particular relevance from that link: "Consent to any sexual act or prior consensual sexual activity between or with any party does not necessarily constitute consent to any other sexual act.")
All right, I just want to make clear I'm not defending rape in any way, I'm sorry if that's what it looked like. Women (or men) have all the right to deny their partners if they wish so. my intention never was to bring the discussion into the real world, I'll stop talking about it.

Reactions: yarrak19051905

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
walkthrough v.0.13.3b, if anyone has the opportunity, share (for translation into another language), I will be grateful.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
walkthrough v.0.13.3b, if anyone has the opportunity, share (for translation into another language), I will be grateful.
well you got a version , not sure what was b probably just fixes , original got linked at op or you can use one with text recognition

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Has kind soul token over Lain's mod and updating yet? like they have been with all her other mods?

i really want to play the new updates but i find this impossible to play without the wt-mod

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Has kind soul token over Lain's mod and updating yet? like they have been with all her other mods?

i really want to play the new updates but i find this impossible to play without the wt-mod
still don't need wt-mod nor wt-pdf but i think mod is continued so check thread.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
it's not rape. They're intimately involved, so it's called presumed consent, a boyfriend is presumably allowed to be intimate with his girlfriend that he's already been intimate before. Evelyn would actually have to deny and try to resist the MC, and he would have to actually force her, for it to be rape.
Bruv what the actual fuck. Sex without consent is rape. Fucking someone while she is unconscious is textbook rape, whether the dude is her boyfriend, lover or husband. Lack of consent is always treated as no consent.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Bruv what the actual fuck. Sex without consent is rape. Fucking someone while she is unconscious is textbook rape, whether the dude is her boyfriend, lover or husband. Lack of consent is always treated as no consent.
whatever. Why are you still taking about it, no one is talking about it.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
still don't need wt-mod nor wt-pdf but i think mod is continued so check thread.
I'll have to disagree to many options/paths and locations to get what you want without a mod

sadly i did search but couldn't find an updated WT-mod

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'll have to disagree to many options/paths and locations to get what you want without a mod

sadly i did search but couldn't find an updated WT-mod
there are 2 paths on nearly all aka love and corruption and no need to do each girls/women paths separately (aka can have 1 save for love and 1 save for corruption). places where to go aren't hard to figure.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
i just like Eve scenes maybe next update。
She's been hogging all the attention from some time now. Compared to how much other girls are getting action i think it's about time that girls like grace and Skyler get some too. They need our love too.

Last edited:
Reactions: durosolido

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021

Changelog:

• New scene for Charlotte's service 'Drink tea' as well as one new service at RM (+1 service for Charlotte at the parking lot)
  • Two services for Quinn at RM
  • New scenes for Daniella's news
  • A couple of scenes for Adrian and Bobby at school
  • 2 new scenes with Lina (if 'Risa+Lina' route has been chosen)
  • A lot of Lina's scenes has been rerendered (+1 new image for hospital sex scene with Lina; Risa blowing you under the table is now animated)
  • Lina's old scenes text correction
  • 'Digital arts' location is now replaced by 'Science club' which you can find at school in the morning
  • 137 images, 155 rerenders (+1 animation rerendered), 7 animations

Basically nothing of my interest. :/

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
photo hunt 13.4-enjoy;)

Photo Hunt Windows/Linux

Uploadhub (soon)
Photo Hunt Mac

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes