tilzy5555

Jul 16, 2020
I thought the new update should have some new Grace contents, but actually barely "new", a bit disappointed
The dev stated that this was a "bridge" update of sorts with an update focusing on grace being the next one, besides the last update was a month ago and assuming the dev's habit of updating, you can expect the next update in about 1-2 months.

Reactions: chenerba

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
This game has some pretty nice side characters and Quinn is definitely one of them, so I really liked this update. I wish she could be a main character.

Reactions: elmariachi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The girl your dad bangs after making her his slave? That is your main?
This game has some pretty nice side characters and Quinn is definitely one of them, so I really liked this update. I wish she could be a main character.
The girl you bring to a brothel after she has to sex two gangsters to be admitted?
She your main girl you want?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

The girl you bring to a brothel after she has to sex two gangsters to be admitted?
is she new to the game or smt? I kinda gave up in this game lots of updates ago and Im thinking of getting it a chance again

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Haven’t played this one in a bit so I apologize if this has been asked already.

Is there any new Evelyn & Kira scenes outside of the initial jog scene where Kira pounces on Evelyn or the flirty text messages you get from her when drinking with Evelyn by the pool?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Haven’t played this one in a bit so I apologize if this has been asked already.

Is there any new Evelyn & Kira scenes outside of the initial jog scene where Kira pounces on Evelyn or the flirty text messages you get from her when drinking with Evelyn by the pool?
There’s quite a bit.

Two separate routes, but this new update will focus on other characters.

Tainted Ways

Jan 27, 2022
The v0.13.4 has more bugs to it than I can count. IF not for the error page coming up a ton it keeps booting me out of it as well.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017

Well, she isn't a main character right now, which is why I said I wish she could be one.
Don't worry so much. She doesn't have to be marriage material. She isn't gonna marry you anyway, because she isn't real.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I really like this game but what discourages me is the sandbox of the game and how the content is unlocked, it gives me a headache and discourages me from playing the way it is, I don't know if the system has changed or not because I'm about 4 or 5 updates without playing I really want to go back but the sandbox and how the content is released in this game discourages me from trying again. but I wish good luck to the dev who knows when the game is finished I'll give it a chance again.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes