Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
anyone got the bulls to do a walkthrough mod for this game since [Maim Lain] gone or continue with her mod ?

azz.jpg

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Damn, no idea about who Charlotte or Quinn are, or where to find them. How do you guys manage to remember so good everything about a game from update to update? I feel as Dory from Finding Nemo.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Damn, no idea about who Charlotte or Quinn are, or where to find them. How do you guys manage to remember so good everything about a game from update to update? I feel as Dory from Finding Nemo.
queen you meet at dads hotel, you got choice then to bring her to rm or moms place
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and charlotte you meet if you bring 2 girls in rm, otherwise you dont, at least up to point i have played

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
queen you meet at dads hotel, you got choice then to bring her to rm or moms place
and charlotte you meet if you bring 2 girls in rm, otherwise you dont, at least up to point i have played
Cool, thank you. Must have taken some different path before, because I don't have choices in hotel or RM.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Cool, thank you. Must have taken some different path before, because I don't have choices in hotel or RM.
yeah not sure whats the catch with it, at that time there was still working mod and i have follow it, but i know that ppl had issue with that in past

i guess right after hotel location matters

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
yeah not sure whats the catch with it, at that time there was still working mod and i have follow it, but i know that ppl had issue with that in past

i guess right after hotel location matters
Yes, clearly locked me out before. Will wait for unlock gallery mod to see what I'm missing.

chenerba

Apr 16, 2021
I thought the new update should have some new Grace contents, but actually barely "new", a bit disappointed

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes