Bonezo

Mar 19, 2019
I always get an error when I try entering Digital Arts in the latest update.

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 85, in script call
call dani_news(3) from _call_dani_news_2
File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 79, in script call
call dani_news(5) from _call_dani_news_3
File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 8, in script
$ renpy.pause(999.0, hard=True)
ScriptError: could not find label 'loc14'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\PIaysTV\PhotoHunt-0.13.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\PIaysTV\PhotoHunt-0.13.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\PIaysTV\PhotoHunt-0.13.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\PIaysTV\PhotoHunt-0.13.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 85, in script call
call dani_news(3) from _call_dani_news_2
File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 79, in script call
call dani_news(5) from _call_dani_news_3
File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 8, in script
$ renpy.pause(999.0, hard=True)
File "G:\PIaysTV\PhotoHunt-0.13.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'loc14'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.13.4
Sun May 08 13:00:45 2022
"

does someone have this aswell?
Digital Arts was supposed to be removed. You can download a new map file at the link I'll post and replace the existing file. It's in "game/script_loc".

• Red Heart
Reactions: XerxesBlack

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is it safe to run the new update. I read some people are crashing a lot. I haven't play it yet, but not sure if I want to if its going to ruin anything.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Is it safe to run the new update. I read some people are crashing a lot. I haven't play it yet, but not sure if I want to if its going to ruin anything.
There are no bugs, only 1 cut location that was not removed from the map. If you start a new game, you can not even open it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Perhaps Sancho1969 would consider creating a MOD for this game. It really needs one because its hard to remember which location to visit at which specific day and time to trigger an event.
I dunno bud. Everytime I got halfway through modding this title I pushed it to the back burner again as the MC gives me severe cringes. What an ugly fucknut of an MC who's creepy as can be. But, I never say never... I just have to remain extremely focused on the scripts for a boatload of hours therefore I must remain intrigued by the VN or it becomes work... and work is overrated. Regards as always.

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
It's Mr. Roberts Office (going into the Red Maiden then) - you have to wait until your dept is fully paid.
Well not better than being a straight hooker lol. I also wanted to stay in the corrupted site with Rachel but.. can't let her be ruined there lol

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Well not better than being a straight hooker lol. I also wanted to stay in the corrupted site with Rachel but.. can't let her be ruined there lol
Yeah, you should make sure to have at least 2 girls in the Red Maiden, I would choose Quinn (she's a natural right?) and the Headmistress (lot of fun to currupt her). And of course no one should touch sis and mom, they are mine and mine only ....:devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ariostebaldo
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes