rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Ugh, why put so many events on weekend afternoons?
It's just stupid!
You have tons of Monica events on weekend afternoons
You have tons of Lin events on weekend afternoons
You have Oksana events on weekend afternoons
You have Fiona abandon hospital events on weekend afternoons
You have Evelyn modeling events on weekend afternoons
In addition there are numerous other events that can only be advanced on weekend afternoons.
WTF!?! That is just stupid!!
Let's create a game where we put 10,000 events that can only be advanced on 2 time slots per week. Brilliant planning.

Last edited:

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
excelent game
however there far too many paths and cross paths
for the story to actually move

registrate88

Dec 19, 2019
Has the achievement rollback bug been reported? I'm talking about the one where if you get an achievement then rollback to a point before you got the achievement, your achievement bonuses are rollbacked as well but you can't get them back. I get that once unlocked, the achievements are supposed to be unlocked acrossed all playthroughs but the bonuses shouldn't be treated the same way.

registrate88

Dec 19, 2019
Ugh, why put so many events on weekend afternoons?
It's just stupid!
You have tons of Monica events on weekend afternoons
You have tons of Lin events on weekend afternoons
You have Oksana events on weekend afternoons
You have Fiona abandon hospital events on weekend afternoons
You have Evelyn modeling events on weekend afternoons
In addition there are numerous other events that can only be advanced on weekend afternoons.
WTF!?! That is just stupid!!
Let's create a game where we put 10,000 events that can only be advanced on 2 time slots per week. Brilliant planning.
that's why there is skip to weekend.
...which isn't an ideal solution. It's definately not my preferred solution, but it's also the only solution I see at this point.

Sure, as to 'why those events have to be on weekends' there could be reasons like 'well those characters aren't available at weekdays storywise because they have to be at school or work or something else' but it does sound like the easy way out compared to the other option, which is to create story leeways. Like 'Rachel gets to miss morning class but Fiona must be at school for all mornings/afternoons?' or 'since now we're not forced by the gameplay to attend school or else gameover, can't we make some exceptions for others like Lina who got into trouble in the first place for skipping class to exercise? ' or 'really? Evelyn is only has free time (I think the phone hint says "when she's free") on weekend afternoons and never on weekday evenings?' or 'why is the Red Maiden open on mornings but never on evenings? People want pussy more on day than nights? So Charlotte works at the Maiden then goes to school for her kid?'

However, there's too much content already and too much content to be made on Photo Hunt. Too late to revise on a problem that was alleviated with an ad hoc measure. We're just going to have to accept the way it is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game need a map! And event markers wil do. Too many content you dont know how to find/or not skip.
there is map (it is shown after leaves home). event markers would be ingame wt and then no extra charge from pdf-wt.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Need to patch the Art Contest. Oksana acted like she didn't know despite that I completed her route prior.
What's the trigger for Charlotte? I played the romance route, first and am seeing that I never met Charlotte.
actually art contest is before mc meets oksana. charlotte who? if she's related to rm then you need to bring 2 girls/women there.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes