Aug 17, 2019
So I played this update for the first time since 0.9 and noticed a few things.
  1. There's a minor continuity error. If you do Grace and Oksana's events before Jen's art show, you and Oksana still won't recognise each other.
  2. Since the hacking lessons are in the school science club there is just a perma-locked square on the map.
  3. I don't know whether this is due to me having old saves or from using the fan patch or if this is just a known problem with this version, but the game frequently gets a traceback error and crashes when loading a save.
  4. Other than Jen there is currently no reason to pick the blue/"good" route with any character as there is just straight up less content available if you do.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Omg, this has got to stop. PLEASE. Give us the update with the continuation of the sister's storyline. You just left it as such a cliffhanger and it's been like this for a RIDICULOUSLY long time. Beyond frustrating.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Any news about 0.14.1?

Development of v0.14.1

The next update is going to focus on Grace. We gotta update both her main story and side activities. As for the latter, there were basically none of them, so there's a lot of work to us. v0.14.1 is really going to be big. I've been working on it for a month already and despite some personal businesses, I've made quite a lot of content already (at least 40% done) - check the changelog ;)
Also, we are trying to implement new UI - you'll be able to use computer in your room where you find not only interesting minor stuff, but useful as well (and we'll move Achievements and Gallery menus in there). We'll hardly finish everything that was planned, but, as always, we'll try our best.
I'm not sure will we split the update or not, but I'd like to keep it as a single update after which we'll go on to another girl right away. But we'll see. If we have some ready content and need some time to finish the rest, why not release what's ready?
Since the update will be huge, the approximate release date is the end of June / the beginning of July. In a couple of weeks I'm gonna upgrade my rig, so let's hope it'll faster things drastically :)

Changelog (not final):
  • Grace's main story line continuation
  • New Grace's side activities
  • Fiona and Grace cross scene (nap guard event)
  • Grace, Fiona and Jennifer cross scene at school
  • Evelyn's massage by the pool continuation (and changing of what's already there based on current Evelyn's main story progression)
  • 220 images, 2 animations

fatki_chaddi

Oct 18, 2021
I need help with unlocking the digital arts, No matter how many times i have tried to speak with Jen, I am unable to get the talk option..

Is there a console command that can be used or what variable to change in the save file for it. Please help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I need help with unlocking the digital arts, No matter how many times i have tried to speak with Jen, I am unable to get the talk option..

Is there a console command that can be used or what variable to change in the save file for it. Please help.
at where are you talking to her? besides it was replaced with science class in school.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys basically for the good guy path there is nothing to do in this update?
Some way to unlock the two girls, without go in the bad guy path?

Just do not understand why lock girls behind the path... at last give us some way to gain point in the RM in a different way... like buy/help with money or with some favor...

If someone know how to change some variable and unlock the girls, please tell me
Thank you

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So guys basically for the good guy path there is nothing to do in this update?
Some way to unlock the two girls, without go in the bad guy path?

Just do not understand why lock girls behind the path... at last give us some way to gain point in the RM in a different way... like buy/help with money or with some favor...

If someone know how to change some variable and unlock the girls, please tell me
Thank you
thats the number ppl used to get there for side chicks
mc_rm_success = 2

here got rest of them
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-13-4-moochie.25264/post-7916014

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Development of v0.14.1

The next update is going to focus on Grace. We gotta update both her main story and side activities. As for the latter, there were basically none of them, so there's a lot of work to us. v0.14.1 is really going to be big. I've been working on it for a month already and despite some personal businesses, I've made quite a lot of content already (at least 40% done) - check the changelog ;)
Also, we are trying to implement new UI - you'll be able to use computer in your room where you find not only interesting minor stuff, but useful as well (and we'll move Achievements and Gallery menus in there). We'll hardly finish everything that was planned, but, as always, we'll try our best.
I'm not sure will we split the update or not, but I'd like to keep it as a single update after which we'll go on to another girl right away. But we'll see. If we have some ready content and need some time to finish the rest, why not release what's ready?
Since the update will be huge, the approximate release date is the end of June / the beginning of July. In a couple of weeks I'm gonna upgrade my rig, so let's hope it'll faster things drastically :)

Changelog (not final):
  • Grace's main story line continuation
  • New Grace's side activities
  • Fiona and Grace cross scene (nap guard event)
  • Grace, Fiona and Jennifer cross scene at school
  • Evelyn's massage by the pool continuation (and changing of what's already there based on current Evelyn's main story progression)
  • 220 images, 2 animations
Finally grace. Can't wait to break this bitch

• Love
Reactions: daemonblackfyre

Serg2931

May 15, 2022
Ребята помогите! Я всегда получаю ошибку, когда захожу в магазин.

CaptainRHINO

Mar 2, 2019
Can anybody help with Evelyn storyline.. After completing the alice part of Evelyn storyline, i'm unable to progress further.

mericu

Nov 27, 2018
Downloaded latest package and am missing the loc14 file so i can't do any hacking. Luckily my 12.3 files were still in the recycling bin. I'm not that far in so I still have stuff to do while it gets fixed

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes