Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Come back after 3 years and see Monica has alot stuff on both routes. Now I must play again. :love:
And the others had also lot of content.

But I have questions about the extra/normal version.
Can I play "extra" save with "normal" save and vice versa?
Is the extra content ingame or is it only a gallery and not integrated into the story?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But I have questions about the extra/normal version.
Can I play "extra" save with "normal" save and vice versa?
Is the extra content ingame or is it only a gallery and not integrated into the story?
yes you can. extras are just in phone.

Reactions: Cherfo

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Might wait a few more updates before jumping back in. This is one of my favourite games but the girls I'm most interested in have been in the background a while now.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
The girl your dad bangs after making her his slave? That is your main?

The girl you bring to a brothel after she has to sex two gangsters to be admitted?
She your main girl you want?
Washed is as good as new. But yeah, not girlfriend material.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Really like the game but not playing it again without a Walkthrough Mod. Too much time wasted without it. Is there anyone taking up the challenge to update Lain's Mod or to start their own?
this guy can says about wasting time playing without mod and i cant say im wasting time creating a mod? re....? :PogChamp:
Money seems to be rarely a motivation for most modders, just look at the thousands of free Skyrim Mods, compared to the few armour and weapons mods whose creators want you to pay for them.
Whole conversions were created over years, just because of love for the game and the fun of creating.

Now, I'm not telling you what to do with your time or what to post, but tbh. for one, the mod you made isn't much help anyway on its own, without the walkthrough part of Maim Lain's mod and two, why do you even feel the need to comment like this?
You don't want to do a mod, you think it is a waste of your time, that's fine, but it's not like you are this giant part of the modding community here, pretty sure no one was asking YOU to do it.
If one of the more prolific modders like ZoeyRaven, Shaddy or others made a reply about how it was too difficult or how it took up too much of their time, that would be understandable, but you who was on no one's plate anyway basically just telling us you don't want to, because fuck you guys for asking, that's just annoying.
how come you write a lot but didnt read carefully of the post youve quote? :KEK:

Reactions: MJB
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes