cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Downloaded latest package and am missing the loc14 file so i can't do any hacking. Luckily my 12.3 files were still in the recycling bin. I'm not that far in so I still have stuff to do while it gets fixed
there is fix posted some pages ago.

I have been talking to her at the house and at office for almost 5 weeks in game time. Still no progress. I have attached image of evelyn phone guide. Thank you for your reply
weekday and weekend morning.

Lematic

Jul 27, 2020
Okay, after playing through this a couple of times I have come to one conclusion.

In a game full of women that could be the best girl in any other game, Jennifer is best girl.

Reactions: oldatoz

Darvedaiven

May 14, 2019
I bought the golf outfit for Evelyn but it still show I must buy the outfit for the double date is there anyway to trigger the double date with Harry .....as per walkthrough I been looking for her in the afternoon in the couch but can't trigger the event....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I bought the golf outfit for Evelyn but it still show I must buy the outfit for the double date is there anyway to trigger the double date with Harry .....as per walkthrough I been looking for her in the afternoon in the couch but can't trigger the event....
try evening.

Reactions: Darvedaiven

ivailo96ramm

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah since Lain's Walkthrough mod its not active anymore its very annoying because it was the only way to play this game and be fun. I started to play without any Walkthrough or mods and i can say its more way fun and when you know that the good animations are coming you get more excited too. So yeah i guess you should have a lot patience for this game to play it without any Walkthroughs or mods.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes