Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't think most of the games on this site require being within the Windows architecture (C:\Program Files) to run effectively.

I personally don't keep anything on the internal hard drive that doesn't need to be there. It makes life much easier when you need to change devices.
Actually no game whatsoever ever does - except it is coded terribly and uses hard coded paths.
I think most programmers are well aware these days how to use the system properly and don't hard code.

I use e:\Games\aif\ for my games on this site, that's a hard drive, but it still won't affect my system if it breaks down.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I never extract on C, just a normal HDD. I think I found it :
In all : \game\images\loc\loc"any"
there is a "desktop.ini" file loked and it may come from that.
Ah, the good old folder settings :)
I run a somethin to find and delete those regulary and also thumbnails.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone got a save from the point on the mod of the latest update that says buy the golf outfit? ive went at diffenent times days i just cant get past that point so can i please get a save? thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyone got a save from the point on the mod of the latest update that says buy the golf outfit? ive went at diffenent times days i just cant get past that point so can i please get a save? thanks
did you goto clothing store?

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
yes and it says everythings sold out ive tried every day at all times still nothing thats why i need a save to get by there ive got everything else done but her
I did not find such a bug, you can buy the dress on the last page.
Since no one has complained about it in a year, I think the problem is related to you.

Also, if you still can't buy the dress, just change the variable - write in the console
$ loc2_fath_call = 13
And invite Evelyn on Saturday afternoon.

1661535721922.png

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I did not find such a bug, you can buy the dress on the last page.
Since no one has complained about it in a year, I think the problem is related to you.

Also, if you still can't buy the dress, just change the variable - write in the console
$ loc2_fath_call = 13
And invite Evelyn on Saturday afternoon.

View attachment 2006575
thanks for looking

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Release is getting closer! Already 3.5 months without Photo Hunt, but I guess the waiting will be worth. Expecting a great update from moochie. Hopefully much more Evelyn content (even though I know it should be a Grace focused release, but hey, Evelyn is Evelyn...)

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes