Araghest

Jul 27, 2019
Tell me, is there an "end"? Some lines receive this notification, but not all. I stopped talking to my father when he said he would take care of that pregnant woman (I forgot her name). According to the guide, I was already confused (I played intermittently), but judging by the information, events just end like that, right? A lot of undiscovered in the gallery, other choices?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tell me, is there an "end"? Some lines receive this notification, but not all. I stopped talking to my father when he said he would take care of that pregnant woman (I forgot her name). According to the guide, I was already confused (I played intermittently), but judging by the information, events just end like that, right? A lot of undiscovered in the gallery, other choices?
no end, all paths continue once in a while.

jackle420

Jan 26, 2021
For some reason the first time I played this game I didn't like it. I recently decided to try it one more time, this time playing a little further down the story and I absolutely love it, love the different routes you can take with some characters. I don't know if there are different routes for all characters since I haven't finished the story but if that was the case that would be awesome. Am I the only one that thinks the father is an ashole, I would love for the dev to integrate to the MC the girls his father has been with like the receptionist Ashley, the park girl Vanessa or the mom at the game Helena so that he can mess with his father. Or maybe those girls already are in the story much further since I haven't finished the game yet, still it would be cool. excuse my English since it's not my native language.

Reactions: oldatoz

derboss1321

May 4, 2020
i love this game i think it's the best i've played so far and it's been hundreds i can't wait for the new update to come out please keep it up if i had a lot of money i would support you right away

Reactions: oldatoz

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For some reason the first time I played this game I didn't like it. I recently decided to try it one more time, this time playing a little further down the story and I absolutely love it, love the different routes you can take with some characters. I don't know if there are different routes for all characters since I haven't finished the story but if that was the case that would be awesome. Am I the only one that thinks the father is an ashole, I would love for the dev to integrate to the MC the girls his father has been with like the receptionist Ashley, the park girl Vanessa or the mom at the game Helena so that he can mess with his father. Or maybe those girls already are in the story much further since I haven't finished the game yet, still it would be cool. excuse my English since it's not my native language.
well some femmes have different paths like love or blackmail/corruption (get sent to rm or stay there) and mommy has 2 paths (you'll see choice for path if you keep playing) etc.

yes daddy "dearest" is asshole.

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
well some femmes have different paths like love or blackmail/corruption (get sent to rm or stay there) and mommy has 2 paths (you'll see choice for path if you keep playing) etc.

yes daddy "dearest" is asshole.
It's weird... I hated the dad at the beginning but by the end I was sort of content with him. He had his competition with the MC but seemed to take everything in stride. He didn't try and go after the MC or try and hurt damage the relationship with anyone in the family. Just seemed like someone who was like the MC (sleeps around a bunch) who came back to town to see his son and sleep around in the city. I sort of got the impression that he still enjoyed sleeping around but he felt a bit empty inside. I wouldn't mind seeing the girls again that showed up during his episodes (and possibly conquering whichever girl he got that night).

Reactions: Kadawthom

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
been a while since i played. i dont suppose anyone has the console code. to switch who you saved from the dad between Helena and Ashley?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
why some picture folders are asking admi rights to extract ?
Depends where you try to extract them to.
If you installed the game in "c:\Program Files" and want to extract the pictures there, then yes, Admin rights are needed and rightfully so. No one but the admin should modify c:\Program Files.

Reactions: voyeurkind

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Depends where you try to extract them to.
If you installed the game in "c:\Program Files" and want to extract the pictures there, then yes, Admin rights are needed and rightfully so. No one but the admin should modify c:\Program Files.
I download and extract all of my games on an external USB drive. That ends all issues about permissions. Also if something goes wrong with your computer you've still got your games.

I don't think most of the games on this site require being within the Windows architecture (C:\Program Files) to run effectively.

I personally don't keep anything on the internal hard drive that doesn't need to be there. It makes life much easier when you need to change devices.

sdfghjklm1

Nov 8, 2020
I download and extract all of my games on an external USB drive. That ends all issues about permissions. Also if something goes wrong with your computer you've still got your games.

I don't think most of the games on this site require being within the Windows architecture (C:\Program Files) to run effectively.

I personally don't keep anything on the internal hard drive that doesn't need to be there. It makes life much easier when you need to change devices.
I never extract on C, just a normal HDD. I think I found it :
In all : \game\images\loc\loc"any"
there is a "desktop.ini" file loked and it may come from that.

Reactions: Nemo56
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes