Mar 3, 2022
Hi, the game seems to crash every time I try to meet Evelyn's boss in school. When the black haired girl says hi.
Is there something I do something to fix it? And btw great game, good story and very erotic <3

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Hi, the game seems to crash every time I try to meet Evelyn's boss in school. When the black haired girl says hi.
Is there something I do something to fix it? And btw great game, good story and very erotic <3
Send a screenshot of the error.

seronis

May 9, 2022
Not said the beginning of August update it, and now it is the middle of August
The middle of 30 is 15. Today is 8th day. There is a full week until the middle of August. This is kindergarten stuff. Maybe first grade. Be better

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i did several times but it wont work
Game is working when its rar file but it wont work when i extract file. As you see that error shows up:FacePalm:
Putting games in your OneDrive directory is not a good idea. OneDrive is only meant for transferring data.

Rename the folder "?????" use Latin and numbers
That's his user name. Ren'Py or the .exe launcher doesn't display it properly. Maybe it's just missing characters in the font.

Does Ren'Py use Unicode? It should not be a problem then.

sharingan But try to extract the game files to a different directory anyway, like d:\Games

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i couldnt find that ???? folder but i got idea with help ur comment. I create a new folder and put game to that folder.It worked
Thanks for help <3
Do NOT try to rename that folder (you won't be able anyway). This is your users home directory. Either Ren'Py hides your user name for privacy reasons or it's just a display error.
Folders like "??? ???" don't exist, the character is just a place holder.

Reactions: -Sharingan

-Sharingan

Feb 6, 2020
Do NOT try to rename that folder (you won't be able anyway). This is your users home directory. Either Ren'Py hides your user name for privacy reasons or it's just a display error.
Folders like "??? ???" don't exist, the character is just a place holder.
Yeah i figure out that ???? was my username but i dont have any idea why my username is like that. The game folder was on my desktop. So i changed folder place and put it in Downloads folder and it worked

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah i figure out that ???? was my username but i dont have any idea why my username is like that. The game folder was on my desktop. So i changed folder place and put it in Downloads folder and it worked
There can be several reasons for that. Most likely because Ren'Py uses a different character set or hides the name in screen shots, who knows.
The screenshot showed that the game was in the OneDrive folder, so I guess you have onedrive set to synchronize your desktop. But that's just a guess.

Glad that it worked.

ps: If you don't use OneDrive in the first place, deactivate it. It just consumes disk space.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes